1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WWG1WGA.......Any followers here?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Wingman68, Nov 21, 2019.

?
  1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  3. Don’t know about Q

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Marooncat79

Marooncat79 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Why would you not spell it out for people?

I have absolutely no idea what it is. Lol

3. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where we go one, we go all.

Q has quite a following. Always has inside information, & will post things sometimes even before it happens in real time. Speculation of who it is runs rampant, but people don’t care because Q is on our side & loves God. You may see people say ‘Q sent
    me’ on signs at Trump rallies.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  5. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  6. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I love "Q". One of the most enjoyable Star Trek Next Generation characters ever.

7. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, ok. I’m not a trekkie so no clue about your Q. Thanks for playing.

8. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My wife and I watch Madame Secretary, does that count?... Brother Glen

I stay away from this area of the board, don't want to mix religion and politics!:)

9. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I completely appreciate your reasoning to avoid mixing religion & politics & wish I had that strength, however the leaders of the denominations are making it necessary. They can’t seem to or don’t want to separate & I refuse to be blindly led & assumed to be in favor of what said leaders are spouting. Many are using our religion for the money & power to push their agenda. I cannot ignore it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I can agree that we needn't directly mix the Gospel with politics, but the basic morality of true religion should be brought to bear full force on every area of public life, politics being one of the most needful because of its broad powers. Without the strong, positive influence of true religion, politics will devolve into one of the most vile earthly entities possible, as demonstrated daily and throughout history.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And I agree but this Old Line Sovereign Grace Baptist brother has been on this board for over eighteen years and I've been watching it... To me in the religious arena, it is a microcosm of our country... Where is the unity?... Where is the brotherhood?... Where is the fellowship?... I expect here but there?... Where is Christ?... Brother Glen:)

12. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Perhaps I cannot say, but we might also ask where is the basic morality of true religion? We seem to lose sight of this in outright advocating avarice and covetousness, in wanting ever more laws to steal from our brothers and others, in turning a blind eye to the murder of helpless babies, and in general, refusing to stand up and speak out for the basic morality so needed to give the young and the weak a chance.

Perhaps you have noticed as I have that there are those who appear to be repulsed by the gross immorality of a "children's story hour" conducted by the sexually perverse yet advocate for the right of those same sexually perverse to conduct just such gross immorality. Just what sort of fellowship or brotherhood do you want with that? I can offer the kind that would ask such to come to their senses.

13. Martindr

Martindr New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I tried getting an answer on Gab awhile back but what exactly makes Q a reliable source and not just a nice conspiracy theory. Nothing wrong with conspiracy theories I just don't buy Q as great as it sounds from what I believe I understand.

14. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for your post. I get it. As is becoming pretty apparent to anyone with a modicum of truth seeking, there are, & always have been, whitehats & blackhats surrounding us. The Lord is the only real truth. Who stands for that? I believe he is showing us the truth in real time. I will follow it. I have always relied on Him to show me the right path, & in times of discontent when I didn’t have the answers, I give it up to Him. He never fails.
    If Q is a conspiracy theory, he (they) surely have information from some inside source. There is no reason for me not to stay informed with whatever is available to me. Thanks.

#14 Wingman68, Nov 25, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    QMAP: Qanon Drops & POTUS Tweets

How many sites do readers frequent here every day? My list is pretty extensive. I have turned up some real ‘conspiritorial’ sites if anyone is so inclined, but this is not one of them. My opinion.

16. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just for fun....check out the link today, the pic of operators standing in front of Gitmo, with Q signs. Hahaha

17. Rob_BW

Rob_BW Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, are you ready to stone your false prophet? Or are you still hanging on?