1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Xi & Putin, looking like BFF’s.

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Wingman68, Mar 22, 2023.

1. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    President Xi Jinping told a grinning Vladimir Putin 'change is coming' in an ominous parting message as he departed Moscow last night following talks with his Russian counterpart.

'Change is coming that hasn't happened in 100 years. And we are driving this change together,' Xi told Putin via his interpreter – words sure to set alarm bells ringing in the West.

'Please, take care, dear friend,' he added, gripping the Kremlin leader's hand warmly before being waved off by the Russian despot, who bid Xi a 'safe journey'.

Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin say 'change is coming' in ominous message to the West | Daily Mail Online

2. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Then there’s this……have you heard? Or are we focused on false flag diversions.

Taiwan has fallen to China. The war lasted years, cost tens of thousands of lives, and ruined the economy - but that was a cost Xi Jinping was willing to pay to write his name into history.

America fought back, but despite having the superior military there was simply too much political division at home and amongst its allies to put up a proper defence.

Beijing's iron will won the day, and the world has taken note. Autocracy has triumphed over democracy. The war of ideals has been lost.

3. Conan

Conan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    China regards Taiwan like we regard Alaska, as part of the United States. Taiwan is part of China. Bidon is leading the head of the neo-conservatives, neo-liberals trying to protect the US hegemony may make war with China. We failed so far with war with Russia this may be US hegemonies response - WAR.

4. HeirofSalvation

HeirofSalvation Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Then they are mistaken.
    Alaska is a part of the United States in precisely the same sense that Louisiana is...It was purchased in a Diplomatic and recognized way. The same cannot be said of Taiwan.
    Taiwan is a part of China in a similar sense as Alaska is a part of Russia and Louisiana is a part of France. Which is to say....it isn't really.
    And Hindustan used to be a part of the Mughal Empire.

5. Conan

Conan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Taiwan was Chinese land, territory, what have you. They were always a part of China. Still are. When the communist took over China in a civil war, the capitalist retreated to the island of Taiwan, a Chinese Island off of the Chinese mainland. The US Government, ever since Nixon has recognized the one China policy, that they will be merged into one China.
    The war mongers who want war with China are pushing for Taiwan to break with China officially as there own country. Yes, they operate as their own country, but don't dare declare their independence, knowing that China would retaliate.

6. HeirofSalvation

Site Supporter

Those Capitalists are still on Taiwan and still not in league with the Communists. In Theory, the land is at best contested.........if They attacked and conquered the rest of mainland "China" should we not then say that China is Taiwanese territory?

The Chinese communists remain hostile to the non-communists in Taiwan.
    Too bad.
    Taiwan does not have to declare its independence. We know they are there because of a Civil war, which, has not been resolved then, if Taiwan is still part of China. Why should it?
    If after all, as you say, the only reason they fear to is because an evil communist dictatorship will invade and murder its populace, why do you ape the propoganda of Xi Jinping?
    You could just as easily be accussed of being a war-monger on behalf of the Chinese communists.
    I, for one, would rather be a "warmonger" who defends a beacon of hope against evil in the Pacific Rim than an apologist for an oppressive dictatorship.
    They are not, in the same sense as most territories are recognized as belonging to most nations "a part" of China like, say, Alaska is a part of the U.S.

Politics happen. Revolutions happen. Territories proclaim independence, territories are conquered and ceded. This is the way of history, and always has been from time immemorial. Why do you seek to make the claims of the Chi-comm dictatorship sacrosanct? They are no more so than the claims in any territorial dispute in history and less sacrosanct than some.

7. HeirofSalvation

Site Supporter

Thus, The communists have not "taken over" China if they have not taken over Taiwan. Therefore, Taiwan is (as of this moment) not a part of China.

8. Conan

Conan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    We should not enter ww3 over Taiwan. We are already flaunting WW3 by fighting Russia in Ukraine. Were going to loose that one. Dont make the same mistake by going to war with China. The whole world sees us trying to plunder Russia, and they know they are next. Nations are predictably forming alliances against us. And they are right to do so. We are warmongers and responsible for many dead .

9. HeirofSalvation

Site Supporter

You seem to equate Ukraine with Taiwan.
    You seem to over-simplify complex issues neither of us are truly experts on.
    This is a dangerous.

I tend to agree with you about Ukraine. While I decidedly consider Russia to be the aggressor, and wrong in that confrontation; I do not believe the U.S. has overly compelling reasons to be involved.
    Taiwan is simply not the same issue.
    I believe we do have much more strategically compelling reasons to be on the side of Taiwan. To you, they are simply all one and the same, and the U.S. is evil, and warmongering....blah, blah, blah.

Statements like "The whole world sees us trying to plunder Russia" are frankly, unbelievably stupid.
    There is NOTHING in Russia worth plundering (other than oil) which we havn't taken an ounce of, and don't need.
    Now, you MIGHT try to argue that the European powers have "plunder" interests in Russia, but it is simply absurd to argue the U.S. does. The Europeans need Russian oil, we don't.
    If there's any region we had an interest in plundering on that score, it is more likely to be the Ukraine not Russia.

China and Russia will stab each other in the back as soon as it is convenient for them, They have always been against us, and frankly each other and their "allies" consist of Syria, Iran, Venezuela and Belarus....Nations, who have been essentially against us for ages now.
    The only unique issue is a posture of feigned alliance between Russia and China.

Your tendency to immediately blame the U.S. as evil and act as though vile dictatorships such as Russia and China are somehow "right" for their actions is morally bankrupt.
    I am sure you could defect to Russia and join them as an American traitor and they would be happy to have you.'
    I encourage you to do so.
    Just remember, once you do so, you cannot speak of your new home in the same terms you speak of the United States. You would be either sent to a gulag or killed.

Frankly, you are calling good evil, and evil good.

10. Conan

Conan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are mistaken. You think Joe Biden and company good? Do you have the same values as they? You think the evil that has been going on in the United States good the last couple of years good? You think it is right, once we gave our word to Russia that we would not expand NATO one inch to lie and expand, expand, and expand again. NATO was suppose to be a defensive organization. The Soviet Union fell and is no more a threat. Thats when the evil deep state saw an opportunity to plunder Russia. Guess what. 2014 we overthrew the Ukrainian government which was friendly to Russia. Russia warned us Ukraine could join the European union just no putting of NATO missiles on its boarders. NATO has been training Ukrainian troops ever since them to attack the Russia ethnic militias who lost their elected government for a Nazi one. You dont call Ukrainian Nazis evil? The ones we are supporting? Now that is calling evil good . I know that you dont know any better that you get your news from the billionaires owned mainstream news media that do nothing but lie and everything but tell the truth! To my and your harm!
    Go find people that will tell you the truth on Rumble or YouTube. Listen to both sides of the story. Not just what the billionaires have picked out for you to hear and think.

11. Conan

Conan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
  12. HeirofSalvation

Site Supporter

No. That's a stupid question.
    No, that's a stupid question.
    What "evil" specifically?...
    You have no concept of "good" and "evil" as far as I can tell, please be specific.
    No, that's why we never expanded NATO.
    Ukraine is not a NATO nation.
    Please then expose where the NATO nations lied to Russia.

I'm waiting for facts now:
    It still is, also, Ukraine is not a part of it,
    It did, thanks to NATO....but, Putin is quite unaware of that, and wants to re-ignite the ancient ways.
    He wants a new "Soviet Union". That's who he is.
    Please tell us, what specific resources and in specific amounts the "deep State" plundered Russia:
    What, specifically was taken, In what amounts, and please show sources for your accussation.
    The Ukrainian puppet government friendly to Russia was overthrown, that's true.
    There are, and have been, competing interests for a long time there.
    Can you tell me:

Which government, the one then and the one now more friendly to NATO and less cozy with Russia is more legitimate and why?

Please answer and be specific................
    No one needed Russia's insight on this point.
    There were no NATO missiles on the borders.
    Russia forcibly removed locals in order to import a Russian majority in contested regions (such as in Crimea).
    Russia forcibly removed Magyars, Ukrainians etc. and intentionally and placed Russian natives in the region in order to artificially create a Russian majority........
    They committed numerous atrocities in order to accomplish this:
    That way, they could then claim they were protecting "ethnic Russians" when they invaded Crimea and Ukraine....
    They were TECHNICALLY correct.......There were numerous ethnic Russians there:
    Please tell me: Why are you o.k. with Russia's campaign of ethnic cleansing?
    It was a shell-game no one was stupid enough to fall for.

Well....some people fell for it::rolleyes:
    You seem to have swallowed Putin's Kool-Aid there.:Whistling

Most people, don't take him seriously on that account....You do, obviously....and that's clearly because you are, um, smart.
    Russia's campaign of ethnic cleansing (in order to create a Russian populace there) was obvious to EVERYONE...
    Except, well, some people, who are totally unaware of it.
    O.K. genius......
    Let me remind you what I've AREADY SAID!!!
    I am not a fan of the U.S. involvement in Ukraine.
    I've already said this before.

I do take issue with your inability to separate the Ukraine from Taiwan.

They are separate issues.

I have, that's why I think you are absurd.
    There are not two sides to that story........
    There are almost NEVER "Both sides" of the story, specifically on foreign-relations matters.
    There are several, and many of which you have no concept of.
    Neither do I.
    Neither you, nor I, are experts on this subject matter.
    BOTH of us, are complete non-experts on this subject:
    I'm not stupid enough to think I am.

You.......ummm..... think that you are.
    I'll do that.
    I want one thing in return:
    If you do me the return favour of not simply following whatever the trailer-park-dwelling Meth-heads think.

#12 HeirofSalvation, Mar 25, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2023
  13. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Simply read Daniel 11, Daniel 12, and Daniel 13, as well as Revelation 6:1-8. In these passages you will see that God has his handprints all over these times in which we live.

14. Conan

Conan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    • CZECHIA (1999)
    • HUNGARY (1999)
    • POLAND (1999)
    • BULGARIA (2004)
    • ESTONIA (2004)
    • LATVIA (2004)
    • LITHUANIA (2004)
    • ROMANIA (2004)
    • SLOVAKIA (2004)
    • SLOVENIA (2004)
    • ALBANIA (2009)
    • CROATIA (2009)
    • MONTENEGRO (2017)
    • NORTH MACEDONIA (2020)

15. HeirofSalvation

Site Supporter

These are nations and peoples who did not necessarily want to be communist buffer states for a Russian Empire.
    They are no longer under the thumb of the Russian State. Good for them.

B.T.W: Please tell us, what specific resources and in specific amounts the "deep State" plundered Russia:
    What, specifically was taken, In what amounts, and please show sources for your accussation.

Why are you enraged that so many Eastern European peoples freed themselves from Communist dictatorship from Russia???

16. HeirofSalvation

Site Supporter

Whatever.

17. HeirofSalvation

Site Supporter

You still have not answered my question:
    Please tell us, what specific resources and in specific amounts the "deep State" plundered Russia:

18. Conan

Conan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I said we want to plunder its resources, not that we have done so already. However, when the Soviet fell, we bought their first President was a US puppet and we beggard their already beggard state. We were keeping a potential rival poor and weak. Its called history. You won't get it from cnn though.

19. Conan

Conan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are way behind the times. The "communist" fell when Ronald Reagan was president. The Russians haven't been communist for A LONG TIME NOW. Any former eastern block countries were released from the Soviet Union back at the end of Ronald Reagan's Presidency. Those people did not join NATO to escape communism or the Soviet Union. They did that when the Soviet Union fell. They Joined NATO for the cash we give them on military spending. In exchange they do whatever we want. We tell them what to do.

20. Conan

Conan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    We haven't plundered them yet. But our intentions are clear.

End the U.S. empire! – The Greanville Post

[​IMG]