1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Yale Doctor: I'd Pull a Healthy Kid From School Before Giving Them the COVID Vaccine

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    But during an interview over the weekend with Fox News, Yale epidemiologist Dr. Harvey Risch explained why he'd rather pull a healthy child from school than give them the vaccine.

"If the child has chronic conditions that make their risk appreciable, then there's reason they should be considered for vaccination. Other than that if it were my child, I would homeschool them. Honestly, I would organize with other parents to take them out of the school and create homeschooling environments," Risch said. "On the average the benefit is higher for homeschooling than it is for vaccination and being in school."

Yale Doctor: I'd Pull a Healthy Kid From School Before Giving Them the COVID Vaccine

2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Homeschooling is a good option for the anti-vax people. My sister did not want her kids vaccinated and this was her solution. They did fine (one in college now).