1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Your Aren't Saving Lives After All

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Aaron, Apr 1, 2020.

1. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    As we know, what prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God.

Revelation 21:v.5-8:
    5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things NEW. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
    7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

But the fearful(the cowards), and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

2Peter 3:v.9
    9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

10 But this Day of the Lord comes as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and THE WORKS that are therein shall be burned up. (This is already fulfiling LITERALLY in the current time)

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens BEING ON FIRE (as was in Sodom and Gomorrah) shall be DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth (Matt.5:v.5 and Rev.5:v.10), wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?Luke18:v.8

Be focused in the list of signs revealed by JESUS:Matt.24:v,3 and 7 and others.

2. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    11 Seeing then that all these things shall be DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

Compare that with this of which are so very many millions of people even here in the USA of who are many of the democratic party where you would never see them announce a celebration of Christ's resurrection as has Trump.

18 For God’s [holy] wrath and indignation are revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who in their wickedness repress and hinder the truth and make it inoperative.

19 For that which is known about God is evident to them and made plain in their inner consciousness, because God [Himself] has shown it to them.

20 For ever since the creation of the world His invisible nature and attributes, that is, His eternal power and divinity, have been made intelligible and clearly discernible in and through the things that have been made (His handiworks). So [men] are without excuse [altogether without any defense or justification],

Disgusting NY state, Cuomo and what they did.
    Disgusting: New York not only legalized late-term abortions, but also celebrated like it won the Super Bowl

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    ISAIAH 2:v.11-22
    11 The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the Lord alone shall be exalted in this day.

12 For the Day of the Lord of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low:

13 And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan,

14 And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up,

15 And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall,

16 And upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures.

7 And the loftiness of man shall be bowed down, and the haughtiness of men shall be made low: and the Lord alone shall be exalted in this day.

18 And the idols he shall utterly abolish.

19 And they shall go into the holes of the rocks, and into the caves of the earth, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of His Majesty, when He ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

20 In this day a man shall cast his idols of silver, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;

21 To go into the clefts of the rocks, and into the tops of the ragged rocks, for fear of the Lord, and for the glory of His Majesty, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of ?