1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Your Chidren and a Sleepover at Michael Jackson's house.

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Ben W, Jun 17, 2005.

1. BillyMac

BillyMac New Member

Michael Jackson has Peter Pan Complex. Now I think that means that he sees himself as a nurturer of children. (And NO, thats not the kind of fairy that I was referring to.... lol)

2. OCC

OCC Guest

BillyMac, you may be onto something there. It could be true. And he could also be stuck in his childhood since he was never given a chance to grow up normally and was abused also if I remember correctly. If I am wrong, then I apologize.

3. BillyMac

BillyMac New Member

No King James, I do not think you are wrong at all and in fact, I agree with everything you have stated. I have thought this a long long time, but it was not a popular position to take so I remained silent ........ until now.

In my opinion, he has attempted to give to other children what he himself lacked in his childhood. In one of his pleading televised statements from a few years ago he seemed like one who was giving an empassioned plea that he would never do anything to hurt a child. I believed that as he sounded appalled that anyone could think that of him. I did not see that as a cover-up for wrong doing.

4. Gib

Gib Active Member

No. I mean as an adult, period.

5. delly

delly New Member

If he were just a nurturer, why does he only pick little boys? Where there's smoke, there's usually fire. If it has been any ordinary person, the child's story would have been enough to prosecute him.

The jury didn't say he was innocent; just that the prosecution did not prove it's case beyond reasonable doubt. The mother didn't help matters any.

He certainly isn't comfortable in his own skin or with who he is.

Many of my black friends believe him to be absolutely guilty.

I don't trust anyone who would sleep with a monkey, anyway.

6. shannonL

shannonL New Member

Because its MJ its not that weird that he lets boys sleep in his bed. If you or I did the same thing they would want to put us under the jailhouse.
    I do believe he might think he is peter pan though. I read somewhere that all his surgeries were done to help him look like P. Pan. The dude is in the Twilight Zone, that much we do know.

7. BillyMac

BillyMac New Member

8. OCC

OCC Guest

delly, you want to know why he only would "pick" little boys? Probably because parents tend to let their sons hang around with grown men, but they don't really let their daughters hang around with grown men. I would think. Besides, if he WERE to have a little girl there you'd criticize him for that so your question is really irrelevant.

As for the monkey comment...have you ever slept with a cat or dog? That comment had nothing to do with the issue and only showed a sign of ignorance. :(