1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

your government waste dollars trashed, new ventilators going to landfills

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Scott Downey, May 3, 2021.

1. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    (3) Video shows pallets of ventilators dumped in Miami-Dade landfill - YouTube

Bought for emergency covid use, never used, and now cant be used according to FDA, so cheapest option is send to the landfill.
    You recall how last year, it was ventilators, ventilators, we need more ventilators....lefties complaining about Trump, $26,000 each, now all going to the landfill.

Government knows all about wasted dollars. most of government is a wasteland.

• Winner Winner x 3
  2. Paul from Antioch

Paul from Antioch Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Next thing we see probably a "The Sky IS Falling" wacko saying that it's OUR OWN fault that we have this polluted landfills. Of course, these same wackos a few years before were the very same ones who were telling us that in order to stop climate change, we must bury EVERY thing so as not to pollute the air we breathe!! Remember the saying that went, "People just never learn what they never learned, etc., etc.," .....ad nausem!!

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I saw a lot of waste in the military -

So this is nothing new.

4. Paul from Antioch

Faith:
    Baptist
    Did your SUPER Supers ALL graduate from the US Army's West Point Military Academy in NY? As I recall, just east of WPMA is that "Don't Drink the Water from Here River!! The EPA still states that its water hasn't passed any "Good for Human (- female ??!!??) Consumption" criteria since way back in the early 19th century? Ah, yes, that's why us USAF dudes split after WW2!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::Laugh:Laugh:Laugh:Whistling:Whistling:WhistlingJust to be fair on Sgt Salty, I've met some wacko "90 Day Wonders" myself...Like our 26th FMS Maint Officer "Sturdy Erdy" knew how to fix any known & a few unknown maintenance wrigh-us!! "Now see here.....I KNOW how to repair that RF-4C's repeat write-up on its tail hook!! All you do is just R & R the forward pitot static probe on its nose & you'll fix it in a flash!! Then, we also had our 38th TRS Admin officer. He refused to sign off on my one weeks' Leave form because "Something might happen to you Airman!! Tell you what, though, I'll just use my red ink pen & sign our Squadron's Commander's signature!! I didn't care---there WAS a signature on that form that wasn't mine so "I'm outta here"!! BTW, Landstuhl Baptist Mission had its VBS that week. :Alien:Alien:Alien:Alien:mad::mad::mad::mad::Coffee:Coffee:Coffee:eek::eek::eek::Devilish:Devilish:Devilish:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::Speechless:Speechless:Thumbsup:Thumbsup:Thumbsup:Thumbsup:Whistling:Whistling:Whistling:Whistling:Sleep:Sleep:Sleep:Sleep:Sleep

5. Paul from Antioch

Faith:
    Baptist