1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

You're Despicable !!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by pinoybaptist, Sep 7, 2006.

1. EdSutton

EdSutton New Member

Yes, Puddycat did liththhp! But sometimes so did 'Ol Snags. Granted, he was more likely to 'say' something like "Halt! Cease! Desist!! Stop, even!"

Just for fun, I one time had an old tomcat who had lost one of his incisors in a fights with another Tom. He thereafter "meowed" with a lisp. Sounded something like "Meyowff!" It was funny to hear.:laugh: :laugh: :applause:

Ed

#21 EdSutton, Sep 8, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2006
  2. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

You mean the section 8 housing they live in? I think it cost us more in taxes than we receive from $28 rent.

I have a buddy whose wife has a bad heart valve. He is self employed and doesn't have health insurance. He was told by hospital staff that medicaid won't fix his wife's heart unless it comletely fails bcause the system is over burdened by illegals. Now, her surgery is considered elective. Look at what the seniors are paying for medicine they need???

Sorry all, I am supporting my Senator... Keep in there Wayne!

3. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

4. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

Well, let's take a look at your numbers. Show us. We've heard lots of talk, but no evidence.

5. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

6. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

Too bad about your district. My home town had a substantial shift in the demographics lately. More Hispanics than any other minority, now.

And last year, in my school, the Hispanics actually pulled us up in math test scorres. And we are well above the national average in math.

Depends on the way you run the schools, I guess. Sorry about yours.

7. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I guess numbers are universal.

8. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

Unfortunately, competent schools aren't.

9. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

It is a discredit to you that you would call the truth 'ludicrous'.

10. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

Years ago, my company sent me to the Rio Grande Valley. Our engineer there was an Hispanic who had grown up there. He told me that once, when he was young, some Texas Rangers came to his little town, looking for a killer. They were convinced that one Hispanic man in the town knew who the killer was. They took him out, he said, put a noose around his neck, and threatened to hang him if he didn't talk. He insisted that he didn't know. They hung him.

I didn't believe it, although I didn't say so at the time. Later on, I discovered that the storiy was accurate. The engineer was a former Marine, BTW, and had once been Marine NCO of the year. Flag in his yard, and patriotic as they come.

Durring the depression, Hispanics were rounded up and put on trains to Mexico, even American citizens and those who had been living there longer than Anglos. "Repatriation" they called it.

Schools don't teach it, and it's not in history textbooks. But it's true.

11. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Now Galatian . . .

we finally agree on something.

I am still trying to figure out how you got lopsided smarts though.

;)

12. Walguy

Walguy Member

13. Daisy

Daisy New Member

Oh my! Presented with such incontrovertible evidence, I admit my mistake and apologize to any & all I may have misled.