1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Is There a Hidden Agenda Behind Same-gender Marriage?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Mar 31, 2013.

1. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

What appears to bothering even the liberals on the Supreme Court deciding the case of ca gay marriage law is they cannot see what would prevent someone from petitioning the Court in the future to be allowed to marry own daughter, son, have pologmy etc!

IF they decide to have marriage NOT official defined as between man and woman, even they realise its anything goes!

2. Matt22:37-39

Matt22:37-39 New Member

That's right!

3. nodak

nodak Active Member
    Site Supporter

Just my opinion, but yes I believe there is an underlying hidden agenda.

I'm a woman, believe in equal rights for women and equal pay, but also believe the radical element of feminism set out to destroy the family, forcing all women into the workforce.

This whole gay issue is just them using the gays as one more family and marriage destroying tool.

That said, I freely admit it is just how it looks to me from some of the older feminists' books I've read.

No need to flame me, I know I could be wrong.

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Completely agree with this assessment and have said the same thing about feminism and how it was designed to destroy the family.

5. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    On a related level, consider how ads have totally replaced parental authority; moms subject to the whims of kids, dads totally out in left-field OR beer gutted TV addicts, OR not even in the scenario.
    No doubt ole slew-foot has had success in tearing down the family unit.

But we know how the story ends!!,

MARANATHA

6. Gregory Perry Sr.

Gregory Perry Sr. Active Member

Yep!!

I agree with both you and Nodak...the devil is having his day right now because he hates God and anything and anybody that agrees with God. He also knows what's coming....and he is busily trying to deceive as many as he can in the time remaining. That is why he spends so much time and effort trying to manipulate the will and desires of men and women.

That said...get ready...we are getting ready (here in the USA particularly) to be "called out"! It is getting ready to be time for an accounting as to whose faith is real....and whose is NOT. I pray that all of us here on the BB will be found in the "real" catagory.

Bro.Greg:saint: