1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Obama promoting racism

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Dec 8, 2016.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :Laugh

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You have got to be the angriest liberal I have ever met. Just because there are critics on the left does not prove what we know to be fact is not true. Since almost every bit of criticism was met by the left and even Obama himself recently with a return that disagreeing with him is because of the color of his skin my point stand. This is widely known and indisputable. Further you claim of making a few clicks to debunk Briebart but have shown nothing here. Like most liberals you race in like a runaway freight train of emotion, lob out incendiary statements and claims and then have nothing substantial to support it.

So what you have done is attack the source i.e. me and Breibart and then provide nothing to back up your claims. By the way simply attacking the source is an informal fallacy known as ad hominem. Isn't there some sort of rule about Admin behavior on this board? This should be one of them.

3. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dude even Carpro thinks you were grasping at straws.

4. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Whoever created the title of the thread is promoting racism by claiming racism in an article where the word racist or racism never appears. Indeed the word race does not appear in the article.

Obviously the title is a piece of yellow journalistic fiction.

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Of all the people here, you are the very last one who has any right to criticize the accuracy of a title.