1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Rome's Mary on the Cross and God's Throne

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Gregory Perry Sr., Mar 27, 2013.

1. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Gerhard Ebersoehn Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

You're right, "either you are saved or you are not".
    But I think you actually meant to say,
    '…either you are saved or you are not, as it takes ONLY the Gift of eternal life to be saved. For it takes the rest of one’s life to have faith in Christ and receive his image, though not even that, makes me any more saved; just that I in thought/deed/action am TRYING to be more like him!'

2. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Thank you for defining it so clearly.
    Now I know one more real difference between Roman Catholicism and Reformed Protestant Catholicism the true "Body of Christ's Own".

Reformation Faith identifies THREE only ‘stations’ in “the DEATH of DEATH in the DEATH OF CHRIST” [John Owen] – to use Klaas Schilder’s identification of them –

—‘Christ IN his Suffering’
    —‘Christ on TRIAL’
    —‘Christ CRUCIFIED’
    at which last ‘station’, according to Peter and Luke, “God”, after,
    “LOOSED THE PAINS OF DEATH”,
    and Christ EXITED humiliation and his
    GLORIFICATION at “BONE-DAY” was being made beginning with…
    […which BURIAL-DAY of Christ Roman Catholicism has made burial with].
    “Because it was not possible that He should be holden of death” IN HIS GRAVE,
    “for David speaketh concerning Him [IN HIS DEATH] …
    for He the LORD is on my [Jesus' in his DEATH] right hand,
    that I should NOT BE MOVED [in it or further] …
    also my FLESH shall rest in hope because…
    […under the Shekinah of God’s PRESENCE:] THOU wilt
    NOT LEAVE MY SOUL IN HELL [IN MY GRAVE] neither wilt THOU suffer
    Thine Holy One to see CORRUPTION”…
    […in the ‘ARK- SANCTUARY’ of Christ’s ‘ARK-COFFIN’].

Christ’s GLORIFICATION “FINISHED” in the “blessing” and “sanctity” of his RESURRECTION FROM THE DEAD when “God from ALL his works, the day The Seventh Day Sabbath RESTED” and He “BY THE GLORY OF THE FATHER RAISED CHRIST FROM THE DEAD”.

The question now is, Where is, Jesus' first 'station' of suffering; where and when and how did it BEGIN?

And the answer is found, HERE: Mark 14:12,17 Matthew 26:17,20 Luke 22:7,14 John 13:1,30; 16:32 First Corinthians 11:23 ...
    “... IN THE EVENING … AT THE TABLE … and it was NIGHT"—"THAT NIGHT"—“this that FIRST night” of all the Law and Prophets and Poets and Apostles ... and must be distinguished from "this the first night" of "the selfsame BONE-day" FOLLOWING and "first day of unleavened bread feast" or "first day of unleavened bread", EATEN.

#242 Gerhard Ebersoehn, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2013
  3. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind.

4. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

You don't know how to interpret Heb 7.

Both Melchisedec and Son of God are similar each other in the several aspects which include:

Both of them have NO Mother !

Unless the writer believe that Son of God didn't have Mother and Melchisedec didn't have Mother, He wouldn't have compared them each other.

If Melchisedec had a Mother but she is unknown, Heb writer wouldn't have said he had No Beginning!

Jesus had No beginning, because He is Eternal Being, since far before Mary was.

Jesus had a Father, but No Mother. His Father is the Great God!

Do you think Jesus had 50% of His genoms from Mary and another 50% from God?

#244 Eliyahu, Apr 13, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2013
  5. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  6. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    That's not what the text says. It simply says as HIGH PRIESTS both had no mother. Their genealogy was 'motherless'.

Jesus Christ had a mother, but she was of the tribe of Judah not of Levi.

That's all the Text says and means.

7. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Don't make what you think, what I think! As are the heavens higher than the earth, are God's thoughts higher than your or my thoughts.

The Son of God has no beginning; He BECAME a man, the man, Jesus of Nazareth who IS BOTH THE GREAT GOD AND THE THE SON OF MARY. Jesus the Son of God is the same Person of the Godhead, the Son of God IN DIFFERENT FORM.

#247 Gerhard Ebersoehn, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2013
  8. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Don't make what you think, what I think! As are the heavens higher than the earth, are God's thoughts higher than your or my thoughts.

The Son of God has no beginning; He BECAME a man, the man, Jesus of Nazareth who IS BOTH THE GREAT GOD AND THE THE SON OF MARY. Jesus the Son of God is the same Person of the Godhead, the Son of God IN DIFFERENT FORM, the Son of Man.

Jesus was not "Jesus ... far before Mary"; Jesus was the Son of God, far before Mary.

9. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Jesus was mentioning Abraham in Jn 8:56-58, saying that Abe anticipated to see Him, then saw Him and rejoiced.

Was Jesus, who was born thru Mary, different from Jesus whom Abraham saw?

Where is the <Jesus> gone, whom Abraham anticipated to see and rejoiced after seeing eventually ?

Moses regarded the afflictions for Christ better than the wealth of Egypt ( Heb 11:26)
    Was the Christ, whom Moses worked for, different from Jesus Christ?

10. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Jesus who was born through Mary was the Christ of God BECOME A MAN and therefore was the same Christ but different as when and how Abraham had seen Him. He is gone back to the right hand of God but now in body and flesh as the Son of Man—the SAME Son of Man and Son of God whom Abraham anticipated to see and rejoiced after having seen Him BY FAITH.

Moses regarded the afflictions for Christ better than the wealth of Egypt ( Heb 11:26)—the very Christ whom he served and none different than Jesus the Christ born of the virgin Mary.

Just old Gospel Truth and Good News; nothing to speculate about; just to believe.

11. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Yeah!, Abraham met Him too!
    Then Jesus existed and had the brain to think even before He was born thru Mary.

Mary was just a Surrogate mother like a mother for the In-Vitro baby.

Do you still think that Jesus had 50% of His genomes from Mary and another 50% from God?

Heb 7:1-5 could not say that Melchisedek had no mother, similar to Son of God, unless the writer believed that Melichisedek had no mother and Son of God had no Mother either. In that aspect, they are similar each other as the 2 photos of 1 person, one for one's childhood and another for his adulthood.

12. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    So then make a view images of Mary and then pray to her through her images - you know, the same way that the Hindus do it - praying to the higher beings (and they have over 3 million) via their images.

Or .. err.. maybe that is what we are not supposed to do - since we are Christians.

It is something to think about for sure - because as Christians go - more than half of us are doing it.

in Christ,

Bob

13. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Good to have you back, Bob.

14. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    DHK - good to be back my friend.

I missed you guys.

Glad to see all the familiar screen names.

in Christ,

Bob

15. Eliyahu

Eliyahu Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Master-Piece!

You are proving your belief that Mary is the wife of the Holy Spirit!

You will rejoice with this:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]She is the best and most loyal friend of Jesus Christ because in Her Holy and Immaculate Heart He is still Her son.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jesus knows that She will never betray Him and that Her Love is Pure and Infinite.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]And this is my message to all hateful fanatical Anti-Catholics, Bible Twisters, Ignorant Liars, [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wolfs in Sheep Clothing, many hateful Fundamental Protestants, Communists, Marxists, [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nazis, Liberals, Atheists, the New Age Globalists, and other diabolical lunatics of false religions [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]whose God is Satan him self. Their churches and organizations are not founded by Jesus Christ but by Lucifer-Satan him self. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Their diabolical false teachings are full of hate toward the Catholic Church, and Catholics[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]because Holy Apostolic Catholic Church was founded by Jesus Christ personally. [/FONT]

http://www.marianland.com/truech01.html

But our Lord Jesus Christ said this:

Luke 11:27-28

27 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
    28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

#255 Eliyahu, Apr 21, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2013