1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Some Dems Boycotting Inauguration

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Rolfe, Jan 15, 2017.

1. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Are we forgetting something?

Where is the one proven portal that the Russians possibly could have entered into our government's Crypto/Top Secret/Secret data bases?

Might it be through an unprotected unauthorized server in the bathroom of a high ranking government official connected to our nation's secrets?

WHO MIGHT THAT BE?

And who knows the actual damage and subsequent threat to our nation's defenses because of this admitted "mistake"?

As a veteran of the cold war having worked in Intelligence and Information Technology on the Ballistic Missile Early Warning System (BMEWS) I have one question AMONG MANY but here is just one:

How do we know if the Russians have the geographic locations of out Crypto/Top Secret Intercontinental Ballistic Missiles (ICBM) BECAUSE OF THIS "MISTAKE"!?

IMO Donald Trump is by far - the lesser of two evils.
    He has promised to strengthen our defenses (if its not too late because of this "mistake").

If our national defense is threatened and we are open to a thermo-nuclear attack it is NOT because of Donald Trump.

We may very well have to go to war with the communist alliance countries.
    Let's hope it's not too late. But at least we have a chance to win with the Donald.

Ya, I'm paranoid and have Russo-phobia. But maybe it's because of my military experience and some publicized facts.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2014/...circle-u-s-skies-ready-to-drop-nuclear-bombs/

http://theweek.com/articles/452685/why-are-all-americas-nuclear-missiles-aimed-russia

WAKE UP AMERICA! Smell the proverbial napalm!

HankD

#21 HankD, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Michael Moore!?
    So you take the word of someone who many have called a communist?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...es-Wisconsin-row-gets-labelled-communist.html

HankD

3. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are jumping to conclusions. I never said I was taking his word, nor am I taking anyone's. However there are perceptions out there that Trump is everything from a Sociopath to a creep/pervert.....and he hasn't helped himself by his disgusting commentaries & his constant personal attacks.....Brennan being the latest.

To me, its hard to like the man. Still we have to give him time to prove his worth.....but there are allot of people sharping their swords & plow shears. Obstructionism is everywhere I look. Moore is just the tip of the iceberg. Jon Lewis is strong with the people of color and then there is many others that are actively spreading decent-ion.

So we'll see what happens in the next few months.
    I'd advise Trump to put on a flack jacket.....he is going to most likely need it!:Whistling

5. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I fully agree.

His first 100 days will no doubt result in an avalanche of fake and garbage news, unsubstantiated accusations, innuendo and insult.

Every word/sentence he speaks will be sifted and parsed by the marxists press and fellow travelers on the internet in order to falsely accuse him.

All the comrades will be running out and buying the Cliff Notes for Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals.

Seems they just don't learn. The more they try the bigger the hole they dig and the greater his following grows.

In 2018 they may have to say with Obama "They cleaned our clock" with an 80/20 percent split in the houses.

They REALLY need to reconnoiter.

A two party system (at least) is an absolute necessity of checks and balances for the survival of our form of Republic.

If the Democrat Party doesn't renovate their platform, policies and tactics and dump the Alinsky strategy - Goodbye to them.

HankD

#25 HankD, Jan 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  6. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What if the Lord raised up Trump for times like these, and so they are really figting against God?

7. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, because with God all things are possible.

HankD

8. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here is another opinion of Lewis' actions:

9. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If I was Tucker, I would attempt to set up a debate between this guy & Jon Lewis.