1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured The Myth of Russian Aggression

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Aug 9, 2014.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Okay then show me all the evidence you got that proves Russia is acting like the aggressor and building a new "Russian Empire".

Shouldn't be any harder than your buddies showing us the evidence to back their claims the "Russian separatists" are guilty of shooting down MH17 . Oh wait, they still haven't shown us that evidence have they?

But don't let that stop you ITL. Show me the proof anyway.

2. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Anything I post will be dismissed as falsehoods from the international bank-quistador controlled western media, so why bother?

3. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Putin himself shot down the plane because only the Russian military had the technical expertise.

I know--no one has proven that it was not a UFO....

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

:laugh: So don't it show to me then. Show it to everyone else instead.

And about that international banking cartel business. There's over a hundred years of solid evidence backing my claim but you dismiss it by claiming it's a "conspiracy theory". Nevermind that even the bible and the founding fathers back my case.

See the founders warnings and my signature line below.

You do understand what "the borrower is servant to the lender" means right? No? Then let me explain. It means our government is servant to the bankers it borrows money from. Very simple concept that's held true for thousands of years. The rich ruleth over the poor, and the borrower is servant to the lender. Proverbs 22:7

It's not complicated or hard to understand at all. Why you can't seem to fathom this one simple truth is beyond me.

#24 poncho, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
  5. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No one else is asking for proof. So why bother?

6. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, but the international bankers are for ending the embargo of Cuba.

This support for the KGB and the Russian aggressors is touching.

However, the stock market has gone on hold in reaction to the news of Russian aggression and 500,000,000 Europeans tremble in fear with no army to defend them against Putin and the Russian army, the second most powerful army in the world, which shoots down civilian planes and has Americans defend them for doing so.

7. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread sounds like something you might hear in a Brighton Beach dive from a homesick KGB officer.

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like the guys who spun prior conspiracy theories about MH17 without evidence are just applying the same conspiracy theory spinning process to Russia as a whole this time.

Samo samo. All theory and no evidence. :laugh:

#28 poncho, Aug 11, 2014
  9. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are the only one shedding tears for the poor misunderstood KGB while the stock market crashes and Europe sits like a fat goose in fear of the Russian army. It is 1939 all over again but this time it is Russia that is on the march.

10. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

[​IMG] :laugh: Seems like the bigger your spin gets the thinner the evidence does and you haven't even posted any evidence to back your spin yet. :laugh:

Mean while back at the ranch . . .

The US Congress is doing its part to escalate the tensions with Russia over Ukraine and a host of other issues. In so doing, the legislative and executive branches of the US Government work hand in glove to further the US-NATO agenda in Eastern Europe.

The bill, propagandistically titled the “Russian Aggression Prevention Act of 2014,” (S.2277) was proposed by right wing Republican Senator Bob Corker, and has been cosponsored by a significant number of prominent Republicans in the Senate. While Democrats have yet to cosponsor the bill, they are almost without exception behind President Obama and his aggressive policy towards Russia and Ukraine. Indeed, this bill, though obviously partisan in its political character, represents the consensus within the US political establishment – a consensus that presumes US aggression in Eastern Europe to be defensive in the face of Putin’s “expansionism” and “imperial ambitions.”

It goes without saying that such a distorted world-view is par for the course in Washington, where upside-down logic is the predominant way of thinking about the world. However, the proposed legislation is less a response to perceived aggression from Moscow, and more of an attempt to capitalize on the crisis in Ukraine, using it as a convenient pretext for the expansion of NATO, continued militarization of Eastern Europe, promotion of corporate oil and gas interests, and much more.

Essentially, the bill provides a blueprint for US intentions in Ukraine and Eastern Europe for the coming years. Moreover, it reflects the greatest concern of all for Washington and its NATO allies: the loss of hegemony in the post-Soviet space. Seen in this way, S.2277 is not truly about punitive measures to punish Russia for its “aggression,” but rather is about pre-emptively attacking Russia politically and economically, while building up to a possible military confrontation. Needless to say, such dangerous and destabilizing actions are a reflection of the moral bankruptcy, not to mention utter insanity, of the US political establishment and the ruling class it serves.

A Close Reading of S.2277

http://journal-neo.org/2014/07/19/legislating-the-way-to-world-war-3/

[​IMG]

At the rate Russia has been "expanding" it won't be to much longer and it won't be any largerr than Rhode Island.

#30 poncho, Aug 11, 2014
  11. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Looks like you might be on the winning side in World War III, huh?

Russia marches against Ukraine and shoots down a passenger plane and then makes a farce out of the recovery of the dead in order to cover up evidence.

The stock market crashes like it is Pearl Harbor.

Europe trembles without a military to defend themselves as they hope that the Germans can work out an economic deal.

And in Brighton Beach there are copious tears shed for poor misunderstood KGB Lt. Col. Putin because his hands are bright red with blood and he cannot wash it off.

12. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Do you feel no shame in posting blatant propaganda?

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

The shame close huh? You should be asking yourself this question as you and your pals are the ones making claims you can only back up with more and bigger propaganda.

Look up there at CMG.

He's sticking fast to the same claim he's never even bothered to try and back up with evidence and he's actually talked himself into believing it regardless of the fact he has no facts or evidence to back his claim! Now if I were to do what you and CMG are doing you'd start your usual little demonization campaign against me and call me names.

Do you all feel no shame for being so blatantly hypocritical?

#33 poncho, Aug 11, 2014
  14. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I see you are talking to the mirror again...

15. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I have noticed one thing about Baptist Board after spending the last decade here.

Hypocrites love to stick together. I guess that's supposed to give the impression of "credibility" or something. :laugh:

They got no proof to back their claims folks. If they did they'd post it instead of doing what they're doing.

This next article that came from the original article that ITL claims is invalid because of the lack of "legitimate" sources comes from the London Guardian aka mainstream press aka "legitimate" news agency . . .

US campaign behind the turmoil in Kiev

Funded and organised by the US government, deploying US consultancies, pollsters, diplomats, the two big American parties and US non-government organisations, the campaign was first used in Europe in Belgrade in 2000 to beat Slobodan Milosevic at the ballot box.

Richard Miles, the US ambassador in Belgrade, played a key role. And by last year, as US ambassador in Tbilisi, he repeated the trick in Georgia, coaching Mikhail Saakashvili in how to bring down Eduard Shevardnadze.

Ten months after the success in Belgrade, the US ambassador in Minsk, Michael Kozak, a veteran of similar operations in central America, notably in Nicaragua, organised a near identical campaign to try to defeat the Belarus hardman, Alexander Lukashenko.

That one failed. "There will be no Kostunica in Belarus," the Belarus president declared, referring to the victory in Belgrade.

But experience gained in Serbia, Georgia and Belarus has been invaluable in plotting to beat the regime of Leonid Kuchma in Kiev.

The operation - engineering democracy through the ballot box and civil disobedience - is now so slick that the methods have matured into a template for winning other people's elections.

Read More At: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/nov/26/ukraine.usa

No doubt they'll poo poo this article to folks but really what can you expect from people who will go out of their way to believe in Washington's conspiracy theories despite the almost complete lack of evidence all the while bearing false witness against another who they claim to be acting just like them?

Hypocrisy is the only word that accurately describes what these guys are all about.

Note to mods I didn't call anyone a hypocrite. I did however happen to mention the fact that at least two posters who shall remain nameless are indeed acting hypocritical again. Very hypocritical.

#35 poncho, Aug 11, 2014
  16. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The proof is what Wall Street is doing and what Europe is doing.

It is fine with me if you think that Russia is innocent of murder and aggression but there are hundreds of millions of people who disagree with you. Do you speak Russian?

17. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No can you speak the truth?

[​IMG]

I call your attention to number nine because that's the one you keep ignoring. And all because you can't back up your claims with anything but more fear, hatred, paranoia and government propaganda.

It's pretty sad watching you go down this road CMG.

Now if you actually had some proof. Well, that would be a different story. But for now watching you spin and twist and bear false witness and act so, well, hypocritical it's just a sad thing to behold coming from a fellow Christian who's supposed to love the truth and shun the darkness.

#37 poncho, Aug 11, 2014
  18. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Poncho- Perhaps your source would be better accepted if you were to explain why it is that you consider it a legitimate source.

You asked me a few weeks ago how I determined that a news source was credible. I answered then asked you the same. You did not respond. I still do not understand how you deem some sources worthy of trust and some not...unless the test is that it conforms to your agenda.

19. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are the only person that I know that does not connect the dots of the war in the Ukraine, the fear in the stock market, and the trembling in Europe to see if the Germans can raise the money to buy the Russians off as Europeans sit in their cocoon of luxury without out a military to defend them.

So far you have not persuaded a single person. Part of it might be your support for ending the embargo against Cuba just as the Russians re-open a military base there.

Don't shake hands with Putin. The KGB never gives a fair shake.

20. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The London Guardian is a far left newspaper.

But let's look at their "evidence", shall we?

Nothing to see here except unsupported allegations. These are simply accusations without backing. No support from other sources, no quotes from the people involved, just a lot of name dropping to make it look legit.

We don't know what the president of Belarus is referring to, just the allegation that it is related to the claim made about the "operation".

Nothing to see here except unsupported allegations. These are simply accusations without backing. No support from other sources, no quotes from the people involved.

No kidding!! There's no proof here, just a bunch of unsupported allegations. If you believe this sort of thing is going on, then yes, you believe it as being "proof". If you are skeptical there is nothing here but accusations.