1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Who Does God WANT to Save?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by DrJamesAch, Jul 11, 2013.

1. Steadfast Fred

Steadfast Fred Active Member

Our next lesson will include the phrases, "Dost thou know?" and "By His neesings a light doth shine."

:BangHead:

2. RLBosley

RLBosley Active Member

:laugh: HAHAHA

3. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

you sure do act like it :wavey::wavey::wavey:

4. Steadfast Fred

Apparently your "Yah" has not kept you from breaking those commandments you insist we keep.

You said you were going to abide by the administrations request... and continue to post.

What's up with that?

5. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

John said if you say you are his and Keep NOT his commandments---then YOU ARE A LIAR--AND THE TRUTH IS NOT IN YOU !!!!

that scripture is 1st John 2-4 plain as day

John said it I DID NOT---YOU ARE DECIEVED IN YOUR OWN IGNORANCE :tear:

6. Steadfast Fred

HW,

I see you are in the middle of responding.

May I suggest you put that response in the All Other Christians section of the BB? If you continue to ignore the Admin's request, they may not take too kindly to it.

7. Steadfast Fred

I notice you did not keep the commandment that says "Thou shalt not bear false witness. I guess you are identifying yourself as a liar and that the truth is not in you.

Thanks for clarifying your position. May I suggest you take your position to the All Other Denominations section before you incur the wrath of the Administration?

8. RLBosley

RLBosley Active Member

I say let him continue to comment all he wants and let the chips fall where they may ;)

#68 RLBosley, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2013
  9. Steadfast Fred

I was just trying to prevent an action that he would be displeased with.

10. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We have "witnessed" his banishment.

11. RLBosley

RLBosley Active Member

[​IMG]

I pray that HW repents and finds grace and mercy in the Lord. :praying:

12. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Ushering in the sounds of the Hallelujah chorus........:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

13. psalms109:31

psalms109:31 Active Member

Ezekiel 18:32
    For I take no pleasure in the death of anyone, declares the Sovereign Lord. Repent and live!

I do believe God wants all men to be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth.

If they don't repent they will not live, if they do not come to the knowledge of the truth they will not be saved.

If we do not have His word we cannot be granted repentance. It is foolishness to believe man will do this on their own. If we do not listen and learn He will not grant us repentance, if we we already know the truth and don't need to be taught anything God will not grant them repentance.

Proverbs 3
    5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
    6 in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.[Or will direct your paths]
    7 Do not be wise in your own eyes;
    fear the Lord and shun evil.

John 6:45
    It is written in the Prophets: ‘They will all be taught by God.’ Everyone who has heard the Father and learned from him comes to me.

John 10:30
    I and the Father are one.”

Matthew 11:29
    Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Luke 10:21
    At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do.

I believe in the elect priest to be sent out to start it off and through them God is including more through the Gospel message. The Spirit and life that is in the words that come from the Holy Spirit that abides in us who believe.

John 14:12
    Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

John 14:10
    Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

John 7:38
    Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”

1 Corinthians 6:19
    Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

I will not fight against the Holy Spirit calling to men to come just as they are, if the Holy Spirit meant anything else He would of said it the way they have in the first place. Our God is not a God of confusion

#73 psalms109:31, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2013