1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

“Roughly 15 percent of people who have taken the vaccines...

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Aaron, Dec 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You should listen to the interview. I'll be posting excerpts in the near future.

4. HatedByAll

HatedByAll Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I could not access the site. It is blocked by a paywall.

5. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    One dollar will get you unlimited access to premium content for two months.

6. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm uploading the raw transcript from my transcription app while I'm able.

Attached Files:

7. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    On whether or not myocarditis is more prevalent in those who've had the infection vs the injection: The part of the virus that causes heart damage is the spike protein.

McCullough: now myocarditis on the inpatient studies is a problem, because it's not adjudicated, and a blood test is commonly done in almost all hospitalised patients called troponin. troponin is the most abundant protein in the human heart, and it's a reliable indicator of heart damage, but a troponin being elevated in covid nineteen respiratory illness doesn't establish a diagnosis of myocarditis, because it's elevated in bacterial sepsis and other icu conditions. so you know the literature—and there's some papers written on this—that say covid nineteen itself causes more myocarditis than the vaccine...

those papers are not valid because they're not adjudicated cases of hospitalized patients developing myocarditis, but was of interest in community outpatients.

the big ten had a screening program. a paper by daniels and colleagues, published in JAMA, looked for myocarditis in thousands of athletes. thirty percent of them got covid. they found a handful of cases that would have made, by the definition, by multiple testing, and there were no hospitalizations and deaths.

and then a paper by joy and colleagues did a very ... detailed screening of patients who had covid no evidence of heart injury.

as it all settles out there is a risk for traditional cardiovascular events because of this big inflammatory insult that the body gets with the covid respiratory illness, but there is a ... negligible risk of myocarditis with covid, the respiratory infection probably because the body doesn't get this massive exposure to the spike protein as it does with the vaccines.

8. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As in the past, I look forward to the day when Aaron returns from ‘vacation’.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    STEVE KIRSCH
    JAN 9

[​IMG]
    After I posted a story of a large geriatric practice which experienced a 3X increase in all-cause mortalitypost-vaccine (all of the excess deaths were attributed to the vaccine), I received an even more extraordinary story of a nursing home in Australia where the death rate post-vaccine skyrocketed by 6X after the vaccines rolled out (from 3 to 4 per year to at least 24 over a 12 month period) which killed 33% of the residents of the facility:

[​IMG]
    I am in contact with the poster and have the name of the nursing home where this took place.

I'm inviting all of the world’s fact checkers to verify this story

10. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The day after my older brother received the booster he was stricken and hospitalized with v-tach.

My fully vaccinated younger brother has surgery for cancer (which doesn't run in our family) this Wed.

Me and my immediate clan caught Covid early on, Dec, 2020, none have been vaccinated and don't intend to be.

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My prayers go out to your brother.

• Like Like x 2
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
  12. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks Steve. It’s a Neuroendocrine tumor caught early and very treatable at this stage. Full recovery expected.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My wife first had an endometrial tumor … they treated it with 31 radiation treatments, then surgery, then chemo … disconcertingly tense. The cancer then appeared in the breast, nobody caught that (stage 4). More chemotherapy and radiation treatments and back surgery to rebuild the spine damaged by Mets. Next we had a year of remission followed by Mets returning to the ribs. Now more radiation!!! I’m concerned about this traveling to he brain next but this radiation oncologist is top flight so Pam & I are hopeful. My point is Larry, stay on top of cancer, it can reappear… I’m sure you know this.

God bless

• Prayers Prayers x 2
  14. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is closed as the OP is "on vacation"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.