1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured A Liberal is.......

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Aug 9, 2014.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The difference between you and us is clearly seen in how you saw what I posted

[​IMG]

and what you say I posted. Very liberal viewing and interpretation on your behalf. But it gives us an insight into how you see what we post, and turn our thoughts around so drastically in your responses to us. Thanks for the deep look into your ability to read between the lines. Wrong as it is, it may hep us to not be offended in the future! BTW - cute little dog!

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

The evident difference between me and Y'all is that I don't treat ya like dog doo just because there are evident differences.

The MO of you and your lil clique is to attack and devour anyone who does not share your political views because they certainly aren't spiritual views.

So praise God for the differences.

I would love to visit y'all's churches and hear you stand before the congregations and say half of the stuff you so "cowardly" say on a message board. :laugh: