1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

A vaccine study.

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by 37818, Sep 7, 2021.

1. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Oh, and my point (and the article), it's not about the alergic covid shot she got and her reaction, it is about her continuing to insist all get the shot she got even though it almost killed her, and may still yet.

2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Perhaps. If you do not know if you are allergic to shellfish and sit down to eat a shrimp dinner you could have a reaction (and one more common than with the vaccine).

I actually take chances eating my steak (I like it medium rare) and I love oysters.

We cannot live our lives in fear. And we cannot allow our fears to dictate to other people what they should or should not do.

3. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I am allergic to codeine,but I recommend a cough medicine with codiene for people suffering from a cough if prescribed (I just won't take it....again).

4. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    So we should also ignore other people's over confidence (hers) when she tells everyone they must get the covid shot.

Which is why I dont want them, to mandate a vaxx I dont want. But it is going there in some situations, isn't it

5. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would take that for what it is - an unqualified opinion.

So I would ignore it. You do whatever you want.

6. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Woo hoo, first Wiki, now AP! Amusing.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Yes, one reputable site after another. As contrasted with one loony site after another from your side.

I have posted a litany of embarrassing facts about the sites you guys appeal to, one wackier than the next. I invite you to do likewise - please show us examples of sites like AP and Wikipedia promoting falsehoods.

This should be interesting.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don’t work for you.

• Like Like x 1
  9. nonaeroterraqueous

nonaeroterraqueous Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, it's true. The Salk Institute already established that the spike protein is a toxin all of its own. Pfizer already published their study that the "vaccine" travels to other parts of the body.

The Japanese paper mentioned in the OP:
    https://www.pmda.go.jp/drugs/2021/P20210212001/672212000_30300AMX00231_I100_1.pdf

Its translation:
    pfizer-confidential-translated : Michael Palmer : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

Here's a good preprint study on the toxicology of spike protein, by now old news.:
    SARS-CoV-2 Spike Protein Impairs Endothelial Function via Downregulation of ACE 2

Yes, we do know that this garbage hurts us, and yes, we do know it travels throughout the body. That's not really in question by serious minds. The real question is whether it will hurt us more than it helps us, and whether it is an acceptable risk. Right now, the data coming out of Israel is telling us it isn't going to help much, but...if you get your kicks from it, then that's your call, not mine.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Please show us the evidence that the Salk Institute has established that the Covid vaccine is harmful. Since the Salk Institute is a reputable organization, I will expect a simple claim from them that the vaccine is harmful.

11. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    “We made a big mistake,” Bridle says. “We thought the spike protein was a great target antigen; we never knew the spike protein itself was a toxin and was a pathogenic protein. So, by vaccinating people we are inadvertently inoculating them with a toxin.”

Dr. Lee Merritt has said the same thing. That the virus was engineered from a mostly harmless corona virus to create these spike proteins and those spike proteins are what really cause a lot of the damage to the body.
    That the spike protein itself is toxic. Interesting because that is exactly what the vaccines also make, spike proteins.
    And of course more boosters make more and more spike proteins.
    Dr. Mercola and some other doctors are saying the spike protein embeds in blood vessel walls damaging the ability of red blood cells to traverse the capillaries which then cause micro clots to form.

Now if your body has a natural infection, it creates a multilayered immune response, same with covid and the immune system remembers, so when challenged again with the same or similar virus, it kills off, neutralizes the infectious agent without any help from booster vaccinations, you dont need booster shots. Their vaccine interrupts that natural immune process, artificially creating nothing but spike proteins, no nucleocapsid antibodies are made and other immune things dont get involved. The fact they find these spike proteins throughout the tissues means they dont stay localized to where the shot was, very bad, the spike protein is able to damage more of the body. But they are talking now of booster shot after booster shot of this artificial viral machine process, so we get a destructive feedback cycle.

And would you trust someone who tortures dogs?
    Report: Fauci Oversaw Dangerous, Torturous Experiments On Dogs – Summit News

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Code for: I have no evidence the sources that Andre has cited are disreputable.

13. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    From snopes:

It is true that obligated funds were issued by the National Institutes of Health (NIH) in the amount of $424,555 for research conducted at the University of Georgia to test the efficacy of a potential vaccine for lymphatic filariasis on beagle subjects. However, it is unclear whether Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) at NIH, personally approved the project. Research conducted on behalf of NIAID is funded in large part through annual funds allocated by Congress and the president. A University of Georgia spokesperson indicated that testing on dogs was, in fact, necessary, and that all humane standards set by applicable agencies were adhered to.

14. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    "This is a problem, because rather than instructing your muscle cells to produce the spike protein (the antigen that triggers antibody production), spike protein is actually being produced inside your blood vessel walls and various organs, where it can do a great deal of damage."

Great link, really lays out the facts. And ask yourself, if this was such a great vaccine, then why all the opposition, something nefarious (wicked) is going on here and people recognize that.
    Researcher: ‘We Made a Big Mistake’ on COVID-19 Vaccine – Rights and Freedoms (wordpress.com)

15. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Did she say this in her capacity as an expert in, yes, tattoo removal? From her own linkedin page:

Outpatient Laser and Radiofrequency Technologies including Cutera Laser Tattoo removal,...

What`s next? Soliciting Vidal Sassoon's advice on vaccine efficacy?

16. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  17. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  18. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Drumroll…..Snopes joins the predictable leftist line in their defense.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    What is predictable is that those who buy into conspiracy theories and falsehoods will dismiss any and all fact-checking - you have to in order to avoid having to drastically alter your world view to align with the facts. And that is emotionally very hard to do.

Look at what is happening right now in the USA. People are paying with their very lives to preserve the lie that the vaccines do not substantially reduce the risk of death.

That seems like a heavy price to pay to avoid having to admit you were wrong.

20. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. People are dying because the wages of sin is death. Leftists, blame everything and everyone, except the root cause.

I have no doubt whatsoever, that this present Vain World, that has twisted and perverted the Truth, rejecting God's precepts, is under judgement. The whole World.

There is not a single nation on this Earth that acknowledges God. There is not a single nation on this Earth that turns to God now with it's concerns. Modern Babylon, human systems, shall surely be brought low, by the God that she has rejected.

• Winner Winner x 1