1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Abomination of Desolation Was Indeed Already Fulfilled

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by gaviria.christian, Nov 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    But you are NOTright; you are clearly wrong.

The destruction of J & the temple by the Romans was part of the "days of vengeance" declared against that generation of Jews by Jesus.

The Jews received a much-greater punishment(for the rejection & murder of Jesus) beginning in 135-136 AD when Hadrian expelled them from their land. They were hated & persecuted wherever they went for some 1800 years afterwards, their punishment culminating in the nazi holocaust. [Edit]

Daniel was plainly told the 'beast' would enter the temple & SET UP the AOD, which includes his statue, which the false prophet will supernaturally make speak, & his declaring he's God. Plainly, that event has NOT yet happened.

#21 robycop3, Nov 9, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2019
  2. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    We all have Bibles, & some such as myself have more-than-ordinary knowledge of history. That's why we reject your horse feathers.

3. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They did NOT set up the AOD; that can only be done by the true antichrist, and Titus certainly didn't declare himself to be God then or at any other time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Let me recite these "horse feathers" that prove that the Romans committed an abomination at the temple, and that they setup an image of Caesar that was worshiped at the temple, and that Titus was also exalted at the temple,

Now Pilate, who was sent as procurator into Judea by Tiberius, sent by night those images of Caesar that are called ensigns into Jerusalem. This excited a very among great tumult among the Jews when it was day; for those that were near them were astonished at the sight of them, as indications that their laws were trodden under foot; for those laws do not permit any sort of image to be brought into the city.
    The Wars of the Jews by Flavius Josephus, Book 2, 9:2

But now Pilate, the procurator of Judea, removed the army from Caesarea to Jerusalem, to take their winter quarters there, in order to abolish the Jewish laws. So he introduced effigies of Caesar, which were upon the ensigns, and brought them into the city; whereas our law forbids us the very making of images; on which account the former procurators were wont to make their entry into the city with such ensigns as had not those ornaments.
    The Antiquities by the Jews by Flavius Josephus, Book 18, 3:1

The Romans upon the flight of the seditious into the city, and upon the burning of the set-apart house itself, and of all the buildings lying round about it, brought their ensigns to the Temple, and set them over against its eastern gate; and there did they offer sacrifices to them, and there did they make Titus imperator, with the greatest acclamations of joy.
    The Wars of the Jews by Flavius Josephus, Book 6, 6:1

The camp religion of the Romans is all through a worship of the ensigns, setting the ensigns above all gods.

Apologetic by Tertullian, Chapter 16

5. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    MORE HORSE FEATHERS !

The ensigns didn't depict Titus, but his father Vespasian, who wasn't there-if indeed there actually were any such ensigns.

Remember, Josephus was often unreliable & careful to keep Vespasian happy lest he lose his head. Remember, Josephus was a CAPTURED INSURRECTION LEADER & Vespasian's favor could instantly turn to displeasure at the slightest sign of disloyalty by a former rebel.

Remember, the AC is to set up HIS OWN IMAGE, or statue, which the false prophet will supernaturally make speak.

[Edit]

#25 robycop3, Nov 9, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2019
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Do you not understand that aside from the ensigns that were setup at the temple, that Titus was also worshiped as a god, hence, "and there they made him imperator, with the greatest acclamations of joy"? That is why a temple was dedicated to him and his father, the Temple of Vespasian and Titus. The Roman emperors were worshiped as gods. So not only did the soldiers worship the ensigns, which had effigies of Caesar, but they worshiped Titus, at the temple, per the historical record of Josephus. AND not to mention, that the "abomination of desolation" mentioned in Daniel is in the context of the destruction of Jerusalem, which is why the Messiah said, "when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies (meaning the Roman armies) AND the abomination of desolation (the ensigns and exaltation of Titus there), THEN FLEE JUDEA", because Jerusalem was about to be destroyed. This is so obvious. You are completely blinded by your own delusions and fantasies and stubbornness. And not just you, but most "christians". These are things that already happened in history. The "antichrist" is a succession of Roman authority, that began first with Roman emperors, then continued on as Roman popes, who have all collectively fulfilled all the prophecies of what the "antichrist" would do. And the word "antichrist" means "false anointed one" in Greek, which is what the Roman popes are, which corresponds to what the Messiah said, "many will come in my name, saying, 'I am anointed', and will deceive many". The Greek word for "Christ" means "anointed".

7. utilyan

utilyan Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I'm not insisting things Gavi, that is what the question marks means. Read why I wrote not what you think I wrote.

I don't think you are evil. The motive is you want to help people right? That is very honorable and appreciated. I just think you should start with the focus of what can a person like me do to come closer to God. Or share your own experience of what you have learned where you started and why.

8. robycop3

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

No, the AOD and J being surrounded by armies are separate events. The AOD is in Matt.24; the armies are in Luke 21.

9. David Kent

David Kent Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where in the bible?

10. Adonia

Adonia Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Is this another incarnation of 3rd Angel?

11. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    They are BOTH the same event, the destruction of Jerusalem, which came with Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, and the Romans setting up the abomination of desolation, which is why in both passages the Messiah tells the Jews "then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains", because the destruction of Jerusalem was approaching in BOTH passages,

So when you see standing at the set-apart place ‘the abomination of desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel, let the reader understand, then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath.
    Matthew 24:15-20

When you see Jerusalem being surrounded by armies, you will know that its desolation is near. Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written. How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! There will be great distress in the land and wrath against this people. They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
    Luke 21:20-24

12. David Kent

David Kent Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Matthew and Luke are talking about the same thing. Luke said When you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies then know that its DESOLATION is nigh. Who caused THAT DESOLATION? The abominable Roman armies.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    Then just ask what you want to know about me, rather than slander me. So, ask. Be specific.

14. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Could be

15. Dave G

Dave G Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The book of Daniel.

16. utilyan

Site Supporter

Tell us, First encounter with religion of any kind. Where you even get started.

Cause if you have nothing passed down where is the motive to even start?

17. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    I was raised by family and nannies that were both catholics and christians. I have loved God since I was a child.

18. utilyan

Site Supporter

Nothing like 3rd. 3rd is closet SDA.

gaveria.christian aka Christiang aka Teknonoftheos.aka Cgavaria

Self proclaim prophet, more like a failed cult leader.
    Anti-america, anti-capitalism, thinks if your in debt of any kind you are a sinner, but happens to be a CEO who accepts credit cards. He is a rich kid. Wannabe Jewish. In so much he hired folks to "discover" if he has a Jewish lineage. It wouldn't fit well with everything else but Jews are evil.

Thank God he didn't take a interest in Islam cause sure enough he'd end up blowing himself up.

There is no holy spirit or spirit......its -> AIRFLOW

Gives end of he world prophecies. Few years ago I begged that maybe he ask God to push the dates back so I don't miss the star wars movies.

should bookmark the end of world prediction dates throw in his face when he's wrong.

A Jewish Calvinist. :rolleyes: Like the epitome of UNSTABLE/UNLEARED.

19. utilyan

Site Supporter

Do you fall out athiest? or do you say wait these catholics and christians are wrong, but wait this book the bible is right?

Like as way of life, they raised you to love God but they have to be failures some where right? What better way of living or technique have you discovered, what is something useful you have discovered?

When and why is there a actual shift in starting a new religion?

20. gaviria.christian

Faith:
    Seeking Christ
    I haven't started a "new" religion, nor am I interested in starting a "new" religion. I teach the Torah, which has been taught by Jews for thousands of years as the Law of God, and upon that solid foundation I also teach the gospel of the Messiah, with a more profound understanding of the new testament, because the new testament is based on the Torah. If you do not know the Torah then you cannot know the new testament, truly. And most of the world, including many "believers" have discarded the Torah, through a deception that it has been done away with, which is why what I teach seems like some "new" religion, which it really isn't. What I teach are the original teachings of the prophets and the Messiah and the apostles. And that is why what I teach is also very unique, because most of the world has been deceived into believing lies that are contrary to the Torah and the set-apart writings. For example, when I teach "paper money and fiat currency is the mark of the beast", I do so through a profound understanding of the command of the Torah that says, "you shall have righteous balances and weights", which in itself reveals paper money and fiat currency to be sin, because it is not a true value based on the weight of gold as it was originally issued to represent, it is a false weight, an imaginary value assigned to it that doesn't even represent the value of the paper itself, "fiat currency", which is a false value, an abomination to God, which is therefore the "mark of the beast" in Revelation issued to everyone rich and poor and great and small. How many pastors teach this? None, at least not that I've ever seen. And why is that? Because they do not know nor understand the Torah, which reveals everything that is sin. And that is why what I teach is so different, because I teach in the context of the Torah, a solid and concrete foundation.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.