About Oil

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Salty, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I recieved this as an email from a friend of mine

Please take a minute to read & reflect the information below:

Think about it...

The OPEC minister may look you in the eye and say, 'We are at war with you infidels and have been since the embargo in the 1970s. You are so arrogant you haven't even recognized it. You have more missiles, bombs, and technology; so we are fighting with the best weapon we have and extracting on a net basis
    about $700 billion/year out of your economy. We will destroy you! Death to the infidels!
    While I am here I would like to thank you for the following: Not developing your 250-300 year supply of oil shale and tar sands We know if you did this, it would create thousands of jobs for
    U.S. citizens, expand your engineering capabilities, and keep the wealth in the U.S. instead of sending it to us to finance our war against you infidels. Thanks for limiting defense dept. purchases of oil sands from your neighbors to the north. We love it when you confuse your allies.

Thanks for over regulating every segment of your economy and thus delaying, by decades, the development of alternate fuel technologies.
    Thanks for limiting drilling off your coasts, in Alaska, and anywhere there is an insect, bird, fish, or plant that might be inconvenienced. Better that your people suffer. Glad to see our lobbying efforts have
    been so effective.
    Corn based Ethanol. Praise Allah for this sham program! Perhaps you will destroy yourself from the inside with theses types of policies. This is a gift from Allah, praise his name! We never would have
    thought of this one! This is better than when you pay your farmers NOT TO GROW FOOD. Have them use more energy to create less energy, and simultaneously drive up food prices. Thank you
    U.S. Congress!
    And finally, we appreciate you letting us fleece
    you without end. You will be glad to know we have been accumulating shares in your banks, real estate, and publicly held companies. We also finance a good portion of your debt and now manipulate your markets, currency, and economies for our ben efit.
    THANK YOU
    AMERICA!'
    You stupid fools!
    Praise Allah!

2. exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's been making the email spam circuit for many moons.

3. windcatcher New Member

If its 'made the circuits' it is the one thing which has missed my box:

If you really want to know who is behind the economy...... oil included.....look at those who control the wealth. Its the big bankers..... the international monetary fund and the bankers which control it.

The Bible was very relevant when it told us "the love of money is the root of all evil." Money controls the business and directs its interest: It controls the kings (or....in the cases of other forms of government) the dictators, those who are elected. It controls policies which allows certain entities to flourish and regulates others out of business or into hardships. It is not the Arabs and oil, or the Jews and bankers: It is the control of a few very wealthy and powerful people who know how to manipulate race, resources, and the necessisties for life of a people, into struggles which fomit wars, and raise the indebtedness of the nations by which they extract their interest.

It is the Rothchilds... a jewish name and family.... but NOT a jewish conspiracy! It is the Bilderbergers.... (the name of a place in which the first known meetings were held) neither a German nor jewish nor English conspiracy: Its strong man hooks go back through time, taking and evolving in its controls and reorganization.....into the financing of the Vatican.... and before that, the Roman Empire...... and before that....... into some of the mysteries, secrets, and principals established by the early pagan bankers in BABBALON.

Poncho posted a link to a video........well worth the while to download and see and pass on to others regarding the monetary control within our own country. From Freedom to Facsism, a documentary from the the late Arron Russo. GO HERE

Lindsey Williams has published books on the oil industry. His books are silenced by their quick removal from the market. If any on the BB have any of his books, they may be worth hundreds or thousands of dollars on the Amazon auctions: He was a missionary to the oil camps when the Alaskan Oil Fields were opened and pipeline went in. God favored his ministry to the laborers in the field that he came to the recognitions and respect of some of the leaders and executives: As a result he was brought into their confidences and one invited him to sit in a board meeting, though he felt he had no qualification: It was in that....or those.... meeting in which he heard the open and candid discussion of the importance of oil to the world and how monopolizing that control and controlling the supply would be a powerful force in controlling the wealth. (btw, if one has any of Lindsey's books..... read, share, photocopy, the essential points and pass the info to others who have an interest.) We have all the oil we need and more than we need for the next 50 or more years in the untapped resources of our own country! But where business and politics meet.... so does the control of information... so our own geological surveys and our government energy management regulations and control is classifying and keeping from the people the very information some of our tax dollars went to discover and protects the business of oil.

(I hope in my next post to present some data which supports my belief that we have the oil..... and its in the control of a monopoly of which our own government has been complacent.)

Please indulge, as I digress:
    When I voted for Bush in 1988, and his son in 2000 and 2004: I heard the talk about his 'oil' business and associations. At that time my interest, like many who frequent this board, were elsewhere, and I thought praying for and supporting 'a good man' which was 'conservative' and had 'family and moral values' (and, after all, even the conservative and Christian leadership groups seemed to agree) was good enough for my vote. He said he was a Christian, and that he reads his Bible, and that he prays, and he is married to one wife, and he held office in Texas, and seemed to have much approval.... and on and on....... But in 2001 I saw the second plane hit the tower.... and the information we were fed was a persistant bombardment and attack against logical reasoning: In 2004, I still believed I had a moral obligation to support the election of a President during a time of war, even if there were no WMD, and even if we'd been lied to..... after all we also had a moral obligation to help stablize a country of innocent people after removing their criminal, but lawful government and disrupting the infrastructure to support a normalancy of life for their people: But at that time, I did not know we used depleted uranium and contaminated their countryside with a nuclear war: At that time I did not know that we sold them the bugs that they could use for biological warfare. At that time we were also doing business with China, but I though our government had policies in place which protected the safety and quality of our food imports, medicine imports, and other products of particular care. And at that time, I did not know we were exporting our debt to China, and our technology and industry to China, nor the oppression and enslavement of their population to the businesses we helped establish: I did not realize so much industry had, in fact, left our country, including technology, that we had placed ourselves in positions of weakness at the mercy of their production and the quality which they were willing to give back.

Well, I have learned the wisdom of my former and highly respected Christian Nursing Director was true regarding C.S. Lewis and how his books can distract from Biblical beliefs and lead a sensitive, inquiring, and trusting innocence into error and occult interest if not accompanied by the careful guidance of a parent or teacher who knows the Bible and is able to correct false assumptions and make clear that there is no good in 'magic', and a caution about alll charlatons:

Likewise her assessment of politicians: They go to office with the ideals with which they won the vote and support of the people and are there corrupted by their first or second term: The most effective corruption takes place during their initial orientation where they learn they are a privileged lot that can keep office and enjoy the perks privileges and have access to all kinds of power and information at the price of working within the system established by co-electeds, and they get indoctrinated why and how they must support certain policies, with out being told the fair assessment of how these policies will serve or dis-serve the people. She called them all liars..... and how correct she was for most if not all.

4. windcatcher New Member

1 Timothy 6:9-11

"But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.
    For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows. But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness."

Galatians 5:19-21

"Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."

Interested? More HERE
    one of his children........

[/quote]John Davison Rockefeller, Jr., (1874-1960) was the only son and heir of John D. Rockefeller, Sr. ... After graduating from Brown University in 1897, he worked in family enterprises. In New York City he financed the Rockefeller Center .... By donating land in New York City, Rockefeller was instrumental in the decision to locate the United Nations headquarters in the United States. Riverside Church in New York City was built through his gifts. Rockefeller had one daughter, Abby (born 1903), and five sons: John D. III, Nelson, Laurance, Winthrop, and David. [9]

The General Education Board started by John D. Rockefeller Sr. in 1902-- "In Raymond Fosdick's memorial history of the Board, he indicates that it was part of John D. Rockefeller Jr's effort toward "this goal of social control." [as cited in Research Manual: America 2000/Goals 2000, p. 54] The Rockefeller Foundation History also states: 1923...John D. Rockefeller, Jr., creates the International Education Board in 1923 with $20 million to promote education abroad, a parallel effort to the U.S. General Education Board." [/quote]

The Lucis Publishing House used to have the name 'the Lucifer Publishing House'. Wonder if there's similar name connections behind Lucis Trust?

Copyright . All articles are the sole property of SeekGod.ca and Vicky Dillen
    I thank you Vicky Dillen, for the supperb condensation of research, materials and facts.

5. windcatcher New Member

Very interesting and well documented expose:
    Note connections; oil, money and financing, politics, using market control to eliminate competition, the raising of what appears to be conflicting organizations and interest..... a means perhaps of involving and controllin opposition?

Note the interest in education and the purpose to control and direct society through:

Note the support of purient interest and consider the impact of such as the Kinsey Report on the changing morality in our country: Consider the 'control' that knowledge of immorality has upon the conscientious person who betrays their values in a moral slip ......even once.....and consider how conversion to a immorally tolerant society impacts the home and alters values and behavior .

See the conflict of interest one would think exist between industry and environmental concerns.... and the consider the source of funding is based in a common interest by industry to control the opposition.

Read the involvement, spread, and possible influence upon Religious and Theological Institutions, and persons likely caugh in the snare. Notice the involvement in politics..... in the Democrat Party.......in the Republican Party.......possible ties to Conservative Groups like the John Birch Society.......the funding of Baptist Church, etc. Recognize ties to oil. Consider the web that's been woven: Notice parallel groups which compete with the legitimate agencies of government.... in intelligence organizations....... in education development and research.

Follow the link at the bottom of previous post and read more about the Rockefellers.