1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ambassador Sondland spills Truth...

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by BenWest, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So when you are confronted with the truth you post in a trollish manner?

2. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This totally debunks the op

“After you testified, Chairman [Adam] Schiff ran out and gave a press conference and said he gets to impeach the president of the United States because of your testimony and if you pull up CNN today, right now, their banner says ‘Sondland ties Trump to withholding aid,'” Turner said. “Is that your testimony today, Ambassador Sondland? That you have evidence that Donald Trump tied the investigations to the aid? Because I don’t think you’re saying that.”

“I’ve said repeatedly Congressman, I was presuming,” Sondland replied.

“So, no one told you?” Turner fired back. “Giuliani didn’t tell you? Mulvaney didn’t tell you? Pompeo didn’t tell you? Nobody else on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying aid to these investigations, is that correct?”

think I already testified,” Sondland responded.

“No, answer the question,” Turner shot back. “Is it correct? No one on this planet told you that Donald Trump was tying aid to the investigations? Because if your answer is ‘yes,’ then the chairman is wrong and the headline on CNN is wrong.”

As the exchange was taking place, the chyron on CNN stated: “SONDLAND: ‘YES’ THERE WAS QUID PRO QUO IN UKRAINE SCANDAL.”

“No one on this planet told you that President Trump was tying aid to investigations, yes or no?”

“Yes,” Sondland responded.

“So, you really have no testimony today that ties President Trump to a scheme to withhold aid from Ukraine in exchange for these investigations?” Turner pressed.

“Other than my own presumption,” Sondland replied.

“Which is nothing,” Turner fired back.

Rep Mike Turner Gets Witness To Admit Bombshell, Debunks CNN Headline In Real Time

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The op is fake news

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  5. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  6. MRoss

MRoss New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here is a verbatim quote from Sondland's opening statement:
    "I know that members of this committee have frequently framed these complicated issues in the form of a simple question: Was there a quid pro quo? With regard to the requested White House call and White House meeting, the answer is yes."

7. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Uh, skippy, he was forced to admit that it was only his "presumption". He was then forced to admit that everyone else that heard there was a quid pro quo got it from his presumption.

Now learn this, if you choose not to tell the whole story then you are guilty of spreading fake news

8. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    AP Report: Chris Wray FBI Wanted to Interview Whistleblower Last Month – Interview Never Happened…

"Attorney General Bill Barr has vociferous praise for FBI Director Christopher Wray and his team at the premier investigative agency in the world. The FBI previously dispatched seven agents, three snipers, a full SWAT unit, two MRAP armored vehicles and an amphibious assault unit for a 5:00am raid on the home of Roger Stone.

Meanwhile the AP is reporting today how the FBI politely requested an interview through CIA agent/whistle-blower Eric Ciaramella’s lawyers last month, and the interview never happened:

WASHINGTON (AP) — The FBI last month requested an interview with the whistleblower whose complaint fueled the impeachment inquiry into President Donald Trump and Ukraine, a person familiar with the situation said Wednesday.

An agent from the FBI’s Washington field office reached out to the whistleblower’s lawyers last month to seek an interview about the substance of the complaint, according to this person, who insisted on anonymity to discuss the request with The Associated Press.

The person said it was clear from the FBI that the whistleblower was not regarded as the target of any investigation but rather a potential witness. It was not immediately clear what specifically the FBI might be looking into. The requested interview has not taken place. (read more)

Paul Manafort received a no-knock FBI raid at 2:00am for unregistered lobbying. The law offices of Michael Cohen were raided for Taxi medallion abuse. Roger Stone got the SWAT treatment for bragging to congress…. and the Deep State CIA “whistleblower” gets a politely worded letter that can be ignored.

Imagine that?

They’re laughing at us now…"

#28 kyredneck, Nov 21, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe they are looking for the leaker. After the testimonies yesterday they may have found him.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Man-to-man, you must be very old. Supposing Biden is nominated and supposing he gropes your wife or daughter or granddaughter, how will you feel about that?

• Like Like x 1
  11. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. When I am confronted with Truth, I agree. I find little Truth in the views of Trumpers; In order to try to let them see how silly they sound, sometimes i might come across as offensive as they are. Amen?

12. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    None of this matters to me since i read the altered Transcript which clearly shows Trump, using mob tactics by using fraud, bribery and extortion to show just how scared he is of being disgraced for all time. His name will live in Infamy, surpassing that of any infidel in American History. Some, need to join us in the real world and leave Fox World behind on the ash heap of history where it is destined to wind up..

13. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ha ha ha! As long as you're going all hypothetical, why not all three?

This thread is extremely entertaining!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm younger than Biden and I'm not a supporter of Biden. My wife and granddaughter are safely in Heaven awaiting their new bodies at the Rapture where we will meet again in the Air. Groping or treating women in a disgraceful manner insults me since I also have two daughters and was raised by a woman.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How can you remember Hitler? Are you from Germany?

16. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think that you listen to both Soros & Pope Francis. You have been breathing that fetid swamp air. The left is lying to you.

17. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. I was born in the middle of WW ll and my father was killed in Italy fighting the Germans. 82nd Airborne

18. BenWest

BenWest Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Keep repeating that stuff until they lead Big Baby Trump into his cell. Wait a few years after that and maybe everyone will forget what was being preached today, and you can return with a new diatribe.

19. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So you don't remember Hitler at all.

20. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are too far left. I suppose you want one world government to suppress the American people. Are you for old lady Warren? Are you liberal Catholic?