Animism?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Walpole, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Walpole Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    FYI, I started this thread. How can I be avoiding that which I introduced?

2. Particular Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because, you used Animism as a crutch to keep jabbering about the foolish apparition thread that was closed. You brought up Animism. Talk about it or we can ask Squire to shut this thread down as well.

3. Walpole Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    As a courtesy, you may want to actually read the OP before interjecting.

4. Particular Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I read it. I'm not wrong. You used Animism as your excuse to keep insisting that Mary apparitions aren't complete hokum as people told you in the other thread. I have consistently addressed animism as per the title and you have avoided animism completely. You really should have been honest and titled this thread, "I refuse to stop worshipping Mary."

5. Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You are preachinng lies, Mary died and is waiting her resurrection now in this seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day, as such as the apostles of the Lord.

Mary never appeared in any time and in any place, this doctrine is fake, it is doctrine of demons. It is idolatry invented by the Devil , the father of lie. Only the sons of Devil believe in that doctrine spread by the Devil in the whole world, in his own world by the way.

6. Walpole Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You haven't addressed it. Instead, your posts have been a series of non-sequiturs.

If you would like to address the OP, feel free to explain how the mystical experience of apparitions by Sts. Stephen, Paul and John were not rooted in Animism. This thread was started because YOU asserted in another thread that "It is from Animism that we get the mysticism of apparitions."

7. Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    JESUS said: He that believeth on me, as the Scripture has said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. But this spake He of the Spirit, which they that believe on Him should receive: for the Holy Spirit was not yet given; because that Jesus was not yet glorified. John 7:38-39

Satan and his ministers speak of JESUS through their false or fake Christianity not as Scriptures and the Holy Spirit say; Satan and his ministers(2Cor.11:v.13-15), on the contrary, invented religions like the Roman Catholic Church among countless others, spread them around the world with satanic doctrines and idolatry, and dogmas, and apostasies, and causes the earth and them which dwell therein to worship demons.

Paul the Apostle said: ... we know that an idol is nothing in the world, and that there is none other God but One (John 8:v.4). And more: You cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils. And I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. (1Cor.10:v.20-21)

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith (apostates), giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron, forbidding to marry, ...(1Timothy 4:v.1-3)

Now, in this beginning of the seventh and last millennium or seventh and last Day, Satan, the red Dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, will be bound, and cast into the bottomless pit, and will be shut up, and will be set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more.

Revelation 21:v. 8 - But the...sorcerers, and IDOLATERS (like the catholic people among others), and all liars (like the catholic people), shall have their part in the lake which burneth with FIRE and brimstone: which is the second death.

8. Particular Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I did address it. I showed how an animist witch called up an apparition in Samuel. I showed you how animists pray to their ancestors and go on vision quests to meet their spirit guides. These are all things the Roman Catholic Church co-opted and twisted to appease animists and get them to follow. It is entirely demonic.

9. Walpole Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You haven't addressed the OP at all. The closest you got was a non-sequitur whereby you asserted Sts. Stephen, Paul and John were not apparitions.

---> Animism?

10. Particular Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sure I did.
    So have others. You simply are being obtuse.

11. Walpole Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

Your post doesn't answer my question. Here it is again...

What criteria does one use to discern if an apparition is genuine, like the one experienced by Sts. Stephen, Paul and John, versus a devilish disguised one made by the Satan via the Roman Catholic Church?

12. Walpole Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Please post a link to you addressing the mysticism of the apparitions of Sts. Stephen, Paul and John and how those did not have their origin in Animism, as you asserted apparitions do.

You might want to troll elsewhere...

13. Walpole Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    St. John saw Mary in the 12th chapter of his Apocalypse. I guess she was in the "seventh and last millennium seventh and last day", whatever that means!

14. Particular Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    They aren't apparitions. They were all alive and they met the living God. Your argument is false. The apparition is with the witch of endor, but you won't acknowledge it.

15. Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Discernment is a gift of God, you have not this gift given by the Most High God, what you have written and speak is given by the Devil, the father of lie. It is you that have not the Spirit of God to discern what I have posted, you are dominated by the doctrines of demons, exclusively. How could you understand the things of God by the spirit of Devil that leads you? If the blind leads the blind, will they not both fall into the ditch?

16. Walpole Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You might want to look up the definition of an apparition before you continue. Your trolling appears to be based on ignorance of the topic being discussed.

17. Walpole Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Ok, so clearly you have discerned that I am not able to discern and that I am of the Devil. So I'll ask again and perhaps you will grace me with your wisdom and discernment...

---> What criteria does one use to discern if an apparition is genuine, like the one experienced by Sts. Stephen, Paul and John, versus a devilish disguised one made by the Satan via the Roman Catholic Church?

18. Particular Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    That has already been shared with you and you were shown to be wrong.
    I don't expect you are going to willingly admit your church is horribly wrong. But, others here will see it. We will ask God to open your eyes on this matter. You are his child. He won't let you remain in this false belief. He will sanctify you, just as he is sanctifying all of us who have been made his children by Christ Jesus atonement.

19. Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    No, the woman is not Mary, absolutely, as you said by the spirit of lie, you are wrong completely, the woman is the true Church of the Lord, the body of Christ. She is the mother of Michael (Revelation 12:1-2 & 5 &.7)

Actually who says the woman is Mary, as you said by the spirit of lie, it is the follower of the red Dragon, Satan, with his 7 heads, and 10 horns and a terrible and devilish TAIL. The woman - the true Church of Christ - is showed in Scriptures being face to face with Satan, the red Dragon, in this time of Apocalipse, Satan stands before the woman in work to give birth to the man child, for his intention was to devour the man child, as soon as he was born.

20. Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Did not you understand yet? I will try to clarify through another words.

See, how may someone dead and buried in the tomb appear to you? Yeah, how? Never, but never. Will be you do not understand that JESUS died and was buried in sepulchre, and He only appeared after His resurrection?

Not only He was seen after His resurrection, but when JESUS died on the cross having cried with a loud voice, yielded up the spirit, and behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, and came out of the graves after the resurrection, and went into the holy city, and they appeared unto many.

That said I ask: How may Mary appears unto any after she died and her body being buried in a sepulchre until today? Yeah, how??? That never happens, never, but never.

The mother of JESUS did not resurrect yet and is waiting her resurrection in this seventh and last Day. I call also the apostles of the Lord, all them died, were buried in sepulchres, and they are waiting their ressurection that will happen now in this seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium. Hallelujaaaa!!!

1 Cor.15:v.1-8KJV

15 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
    2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
    5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
    6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
    7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
    8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.