1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Assault on 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. What can Trump do to stop the bleeding?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Feb 14, 2017.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Be it the left side of the Senate and Congress, or protesters blocking streets, or advocacy groups, or the alt left leaning media, or the courts, or Hollywood; Trump has been under an all out assault ever since he was elected President, and the attacks are not just aimed at Trump. His family. His ten year old son. His grandson. His daughters clothing line. His two sons. His travel ban. His staff. The turtle like speed of Congress and the Senate confirming his cabinet picks. Leaks from within the WH. Obama left overs still running different departments and still loyal to their OLD boss. Mr. Trump can't catch a break, LET ALONE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR.

SO, if you were the President, what would you do to fix the seemingly crumbling of this administration from within and without? Note. Resigning is not an option.

Remember, this president is rumored to not only watch news outlets, but he is big on catching on line sites like this one for a tempersture of opinions regarding the nation and how he is faring with public opinion. So, maybe your words could be helpful, or in the the case of some haters, detrimental and hurtful to him.

Thanks for your participation.

2. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is evident we are involved in a wannabe Civil War. The United States of America vs. the Alinsky/Soros leftist regime of death (abortion, euthanasia and eugenics) - My opinion of course.

I say wannabe because:

The Soros/Alinsky Army has been incompetent in their internet Trump libel/slander strategy.
    They never imagined the likes of the frontal offensive/defensive response from the person of Donald Trump.

They overlooked the fact that he is a military school graduate.
    His tactics are so sublime that they don't even know they have been had until it's too late.

Had any other Republican nominee won the presidency he/she would have been ground into hamburger by this time.

Then there are the VAST majority of folks who have demanded the leftist phony crony element be driven out of the US body politic. The conspiratorial traitor press would like us to believe that we are the minority. They try to bolster that element of propaganda with fake news and rigged polls 24/7 on non-social news media.

Problem: Our president makes public war with them on the social WWW media and he makes (as mention before) a merciless frontal attack instead of the typical PC establishment submissive mamby-pamby response.

There is more but the final word is that our president is just what the vast majority want and they quietly support him in spite of the barrage of liberal lies and hysterics (I'M MOVING TO CANADA!).

Many foreign enemies are watching the outcome of this domestic confrontation with divide/conquer plans of their own.

We are One Nation under God and we will prevail.

HankD

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If I were Trump, I'd fire Bannon, Miller, Conway, and Spicer (or maybe reassign him as comms director) and replace them with people with unimpeachable credentials and experience in Washington.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. BroTom64

BroTom64 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Might be difficult to find. I afraid that almost anyone Trump appoints will be more fodder for the anti-Trump feeding frenzy. I am also afraid that those the Left would consider having the "Right" Credentials and Washington Experience" would unacceptable to those who trust Trump to lead our Country in a new and hopefully better direction.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I was shocked to find out that Stephen Miller is only 31 years old. Thirty-one! He is a "senior" adviser to President Trump.

6. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It still remains to be seen how Trump will govern once the brouhaha settles down; assuming that it will at some future point?!
    Considering all the preceding events from the left that were supposed to destroy Trump, that actually boosted him, I have no doubts whatsoever it was strictly the hand of God that orchestrated this end. That being said, I do not at this point know whether this end result is for the purpose of giving the USA a second chance to return to Him, OR if His plan from the outset is punishment to the nation for our rejection of Him!!??
    It's entirely possible that His plan is to destroy our nation, as we have known it, by virtue of the pathetic left becoming so unhinged that we enter another "civil" war. Even a few D's are acknowledging the idiocy of the typical left response.
    The only thing I DO know is that He is still in control and that is enough for me.
    And for you leftist bedwetters, I had the SAME attitude while the ZERO was "in command"!

7. Baptist Brother

Baptist Brother Active Member

That advice shows that you hate Trump. First, it would make him look like the failure Left keeps claiming he is. Second, the Left would rip on anyone Trump appoints.

8. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think Trump is a raging dumpster fire of a President, so, yeah, I'm not a big fan.

That being said, he's surrounding himself with people who aren't doing him any favors. It's not about appeasing the left. He doesn't have to care about that. But he does have to care about having competent people in his administration who aren't going to make matters worse. He could have done much, much better.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You mean politics, as usual?

Trump--The Boost

Trump Approval.JPG

I have no words.

I hadn't seen that. Who are these D's?

10. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think Trump's cabinet picks are pretty good. Defense, CIA, Homeland Security are outstanding picks. I like State, Treasury, Commerce, and Labor. I don't have a problem with Betsy DeVos.

Trump's advisers are a different story. These are the people you've called out. I had a real problem with Michael Flynn. His only qualification seemed to be loyalty and early support of Trump. Conway seems competent, but is a sycophant. Bannon has got some strange ideas. I can live with Preibus.

11. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe not all appointees

The Senate just confirmed the VA Sec (who is a holdover from Obama administration.
    The vote was 100-0 for confirmation.

12. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  13. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    RIGGED!

HankD

14. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There has never been a situation like this with any other president. The left has been in power so long , Washington is full of leftist bureaucrats looking for any chance to submarine this administration. It extends to our intelligence agencies and , especially the department of justice. They are all actually involved in political espionage against the new administration. This shadow government is determined to bring him down.

Just as it is here, it's all about hate and has nothing to do with what Trump is doing, but simply who he is. I've never seen hate so visceral.

Trump needs to get him an axeman and start cleaning house.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

[​IMG]

16. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He could subordinate his own interest to those of the US Citizenry. It is his duty to the people of the USA that both shapes & characterizes the POTUS.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They are infuriated that he won. just a couple of years previous to the election he was viewed as their friend and a wonderful guy even contributing to their cause.

[​IMG]

It is within the realm of possibility that president Trump can be ousted if, as you suggest, he doesn't act even more aggressively against the left-handed crowd.

I don't think the "vast left wing conspiracy" (to coin a phrase) will succeed unless they can get congress and the senate to believe their lies. After some thought about this, I have come to the conclusion that if they do succeed they will tar, feather and railroad brother Pence out the door as well. You know - get rid of the last piece of evidence.

Also, if they do - then back to the Clinton plan of abortion, euthanasia and eugenics.

There is already scuttlebutt concerning a re-election process, that's how they do things, air the tactic first, then evaluate how positively its received before it's executed.

Then say goodbye to The Bill of Rights, watch the Constitution morph (since we are told its a "living, breathing" document) into a Frankenstein entity of Thomas Jefferson and Karl Marx.

And if not then there are, I am sure, multiple think-tanks trying to develop a strategy to keep ANY conservative justice from being nominated/confirmed to the SCOTUS.

These are all my opinions of course.

HankD

18. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You've never seen hate so visceral? You mush have slept through the last 8 years. As for the rest, prove it.

It's hilarious timing that you chose to bring up shadow government nonsense when we are literally only hours removed from Trump's National Security Advisor resigning in what is the shortest tenure ever for that position over his recent exploits with the Russians.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah,...Shocking!! Just shocking!!! :rolleyes: Terrible display of judgment to put so much responsibility on Someone of that age. Shocking! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

20. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree with you.

Sent from my Moto Droid Turbo.