1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Average Price of Ground Beef Hits All-Time High

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by carpro, Aug 19, 2014.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Brother - between the rising cost to keep fuel in my car, to the rising cost of beef and other groceries, to the rising cost of utilities, and rents, and car insurance, and copays to my my health care provider [copay increases brought on by Obamacare], to the high cost to care for our one pet. I am sinking, and I have a bad feeling that I am about to be swallowed up in the ongoing increases that just keep a coming!

When I retired, I had a nice income. But now, well, it is getting overwhelmed by everything from tax increases to the high cost to buy a burger!

GREAT POST!

2. Bro. James

Bro. James Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Switch to grass fed bison: $9.950 per pound. Not sure about the three decimals in money. Do we use half-pence again?

We are further along the path to the fulfillment of: "no buying or selling without the mark of the beast".

Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Bro. James