1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Babes accuse the Donald! Where were they months ago?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Totally untrue Rev. There has never been that wide a gap, even in first class. Also, it is not a given that a passenger will report an incident.

I was on a flight to Brazil about the same time this incident is reported to have happened. A man, across the aisle from me bothered a woman. She did report it. The pilot came back and said to the man, "If you bother her again I will tie you up and throw you in the back of the plane. I am the captain of this ship and I have authority to do that."

Too bad the woman did not report Trump at that time.

2. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe it was Trump and that woman you witnessed? You ate missing an opportunity to get your fifteen minutes of fame ctb! ;)

3. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Nope, was neither Trump not the lady he pawed on the plane.

The rest of the story.

We arrived in Rio early in the morning. The customs agents were not at their posts when we walked in. Purely by happenstance this fellow was just ahead of us in the line we stood in. He was first in line. My wife and I were second and third. In about five minutes the Brazilian customs agents walked in the took their places. This fellow began giving the customs agent a hard time about not being there when HE arrived. The agent, a young man, was very polite. After about three minutes of being harassed by the fellow said to the man, "Please follow me."

He let the man across the room and disappeared behind a door. Several minutes later the agent returned and apologized for the delay. He politely checked our passports, stamped them and allowed us to enter Brazil. The man had not reappeared from the customs offices.

I have a feeling he had a very bad day with the Brazilian authorities. I have wondered if he was put on the next plane heading back to the States. Of course, I will never know.

Rule No. 1 when entering a foreign country. Do not irritate a customs agent.

Reul No. 2 when returning home from a foreigh country. Do not irritage a customs agent.

Triston Jones, the world solo sailor said, "The most dangerous animal in the world is not the polar bear, the tiger, the lion. The most dangerous animal in the world is the customs agent in your home country.

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Great reporting. Any photos to print with it? :)

5. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Because Hillary is different.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have had the privilege of traveling in first class several times and that has been my experience.

On our trip to Hawaii (50th anniversary) we sat together in first class but I had difficulty even giving her a kiss she was so far away.

Ya, I know who would ever kiss my mug.

HankD

7. Tendor

Tendor Member

I think we can both agree that rich people tend to get away with more that people who are not rich. So maybe these women waited to tell their story until after proof was given so that there would be more to go on that their word alone.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tendor

Tendor Member

So it is not possible that the accusations are true and the Hillary camp kept it under wraps until it would do the most damage?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Tendor

Tendor Member

Was she ever pro-Trump?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    and I think that we can agree that rich people tend to be under more scrutiny that people who are not rich.

11. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So it seemed for a fleeting time but you are right to question if she ever really was.

HankD