1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Believe it or not: Michael Brown's mom to speak at DNC

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jul 24, 2016.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://www.dailywire.com/news/7543/hillary-invites-mother-michael-brown-convenience-hank-berrien

Has the word, more specifically the Democrat Party and Hillary Clinton, gone completely mad??? When I said t myself, "Oh, no she didn't! This must be a rumor?" Nevertheless, it is confirmed, the mother of the thug who was found to be reaching for the cop's gun as he struggled with the cop through the window in the cop car is, in fact, a scheduled guest speaker at these weeks DNC.

It may be wrong, to so many, especially the police, but it is surely going to be one of the most watched nights during the week! In fact, it may be THE most viewed event of the entire convention!

So what are your thoughts about this invitation to a thug, who was found to be doing everything the reports stated. Everything that led up to his being shot and killed by that Ferguson Police Officer. Yes, that same police officer, Darren Wilson, whose life and career have been turned into a nightmare, even though he's been vindicated by the Obama DOJ investigation!

Oh, just in case you're wondering .... I am appalled, but truthfully, not surprised!

* And in case you doubt this as being factual: http://www.snopes.com/2016/07/20/lezley-mcspadden-mother-of-mike-brown-to-speak-at-dnc/

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pandering to a group that you already own at the ballot box seems to be unnecessary, but it illustrates where the head of the democrat party is. In support of racist agendas based on complete fabrications. "Hands up! Don't shoot." No mention of the valor of the Dallas and Baton Rouge police, nor the suffering of their families. Leads one to believe the party is giving tacit approval to the kill the pigs agenda of Black lies matters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The DNC is in dire need of a victim.

• Agree Agree x 1