1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Blacks Must Confront Reality

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by carpro, Apr 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    http://conservativeblackchick.com/b...-the-outrage-over-the-black-family-breakdown/

Where’s the Outrage over the Black Family Breakdown?

I’ve avoided writing about the Trayvon Martin situation because liberals assume I should have an opinion because I’m black and so was Trayvon. When something happens to a black person and it garners national news attention, the mainstream media trots out “the voices of black America.” This is offensive not only because the leftist mainstream media has appointed race baiters like NAACP, Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, and Eric Michael Dyson as our spokespeople but also because it assumes blacks are like children who need others think for them. White people don’t have white spokespeople speaking on their behalf and would never allow the mainstream media to dismiss their ability to think as individuals.

SNIp

Blacks organizing protests around Trayvon’s death ignore the white elephant in the room the disintegration of the black family over the past almost 50 years which is responsible for driving the black race into economic decline.

SNIP

...there was an alarming trend in the number of black families headed by single women and the rise in illegitimate births among blacks. In 1964, 23.6% of black births were to unwed mothers today it’s 72%. Moynihan reminded us of what holds true today, when teenagers have children they are less likely to finish high school and climb the economic ladder.

Since the days of Johnson, Democrat policies like welfare have only worsened the problem for blacks by rewarding black women with taxpayer dollars for raising fatherless children. Moynihan’s report it reads like it was written yesterday rather than nearly 50 years ago. “In a word, the tangle of pathology is tightening,” wrote Moynihan. Indeed it is. The destruction of the black family is where blacks should be firmly directing their outrage not in hoodie protests “full of sound and fury” and achieving nothing.

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

No more hypocritical than the racially prejudiced white folks who like to point out what's going on in the black communities while trying to absolve themselves of any of the blame for helping them to get there.

3. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is hilarious because only a few hours ago Rev. Mitch used the same lopsided statistics to refer to slavery. :laugh:

4. rsr

rsr <b> 7,000 posts club</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Really? You said:

"At one point there were just as many black slave owners as there were white ones. Some of those came out of slavery and were just as mean to their slaves. There were asian slave owners as well. Also it was the natives to Africa that caught and sold slaves to people all around the world. This was a result of tribal jealousy and conflicts. So the idea that the American white man is to blame for all the ills of the black community is just bunk."

Sounds exactly like it was yours.

So tell me: Did white American men bear any of the blame for the evils of slavery in the United States?

And is it not true that only white Americans held the levers of power in this country that institutionalized chattel slavery and co-opted lower class whites in defense of the peculiar institution?

#84 rsr, Apr 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2015
  5. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

That is history CTB. You and people like you are the ones mistreating the African Americans now by creating a plantation mentality among these folks! You and people like you have continued to exacerbate the racial tensions in this country even after the Civil Rights Law was passed, only because of Republicans I should add. You do so because you and the leftists who control the democrat party want a compliant mass of people "to reelect massa who luk afta dem.} You are as much a race baiter as Zaac and Al Sharpton and the professor with the Afro!

You are some piece of work crabby, a pro slaughter of the unborn child and a race baiter, a typical leftist democrat!

6. OldRegular

Only because of people like you, Al Sharpton, and CTB!

7. OldRegular

The only people on this Forum who have played the race card are CTB and Zaac, and a few more unnamed!

8. OldRegular

Simple! It is because you are a racist Zaac!

9. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I feel like this thread has caused people to lose their minds. Time to shut her down. What a mess.

10. OldRegular

At one time they wanted to be called African American. Now they want to be called blacks. Surely you have seen the signs of the protestors saying: Black lives matter!

Otherwise I would not respond.

11. OldRegular

You are correct Rippon. I should use a qualifier. I know many fine black people, worked with them for years. I have also noted the many contributions that blacks have made and are making to this country. However it is a fact that many if not most blacks fall into that group described in the OP. I presented two sources showing the number of black, or African American, children that have been aborted since Roe v Wade yet the number of illegitimate births keeps increasing, but those births are infinitely preferable to abortion, lest crabby or zaac pounce!

12. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Lying again.

Just Can't help yourself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

It's sad. These are the same people who are supposed to be sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ. And if these are the faces of Jesus Christ, nobody is gonna want a relationship with Jesus Christ.

14. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Talking about yourself again, I see.

15. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Because it's a subject you are simply too big a coward to discuss rationally.

All you can do is resort to accusations of racism. That is your sole contribution.

Funny you haven't gotten around to calling Walt Williams, Sheriff Clarke, and William Raspberry racists .They are the sources of most of the information shared here. You just call those that shared it racist.

Your cowardice and inconsistency on the subject is really laughable..

Now, go ahead and call me a racist again. It's all you have.

16. Use of Time

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Discuss rationally? :laugh: You've been posting like an unhinged lunatic for two days now going off on everybody like some sort of maniac.

The last word is yours. It's obviously very important to you.

#96 Use of Time, Apr 16, 2015
  17. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

And you have done nothing except shout accusations of racism and lie about what was posted. That is the extent of your "rational discussion".

Have any words of wisdom for those well known racist lunatics Williams, Raspberry and Clarke?

18. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Man please. The old white men on this board play the race card everyday. In fact , you've played it most of your life. It's called white privilege.

That's why It's always someone else who's wrong or easily fooled, but never the majority's fault or flaws. Amazing how that theme just ribbons its way through American History.

As has been the pattern throughout America's history, old racially prejudiced white men have made it a point to point at others and taking no actions towards eliminating a problem born in white American culture.

The race card is used to afford the majority to repeat it's same egregious atrocities again and again.

The race card allows racially prejudiced old white men to criticize 13 percent of Americans for pointing out the privilege they have been afforded from 400 years of racial prejudice and racism.

So keep up the hard work oh ye who keep playing the race card and then complaining about Blacks playing it.

Black and white people with good sense have figure out your game and we're all saying enough is enough. So as the majority is ushered into the minority, remember how well you've been trained to use that race card while all the while denying that you're using it.

Thank God that a lot of the white people outside the church don't act as wickedly as do some of the ones inside the church.

Thank God that the white people outside the church have gotten over their fears and insecurities about black people, while the racially prejudiced old white men inside the church are still running around trying to convince the world that the uber-violent, lazy, dirty black boogeyman is gonna take what's theirs and rape their wives and daughters.

If this board and the racial attitudes therein represented Jesus, then I wouldn't be pointing anyone toward Jesus.

Praise God that just as He did with the wickedness of slavery and Jim Crow, where HE had to remove some folks and their wickedness, the same thing is coming.

#98 Zaac, Apr 16, 2015
  19. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Zaac, have you always harbored this hatred of yours? Or has it just manifested itself since you joined the BB?

20. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Zaac used to concentrate on sanctimonious blatherings telling other Board members how to behave like Christians, telling them they should eschew everything political, although he never did.

But the racial instigator Zaac showed up later and has remained since. This is the real guy. Gratefully the phony ultra pious Zaac is gone. Hopefully to stay .

Just don't ever ask him to prove anything. His intellectual dishonesty is still a staple.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.