1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured BREAKING: Hillary ‘FAINTS’ at 9/11 ceremony, rushed to undisclosed location…

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Sep 11, 2016.

1. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Zaac, where did you go to medical school, and where did you do your internship, and where did you do your residency, and what is your specialty, and are you certified by the American Board of Medical Specialties for that specialty?

2. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Think massive charlie horse. It's awful. :( Plus when I'm about to pass out, I stop completely because any movement might just push me over the edge. Instead I stand, wait, maybe leaning on something nearby and hope it passes.

3. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Walking pneumonia is an informal term for pneumonia that isn't severe enough to require bed rest or hospitalization. You may feel like you have a cold. The symptoms are generally so mild that you don't feel you need to stay home from work or school, so you are out walking around.

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/pneumonia/expert-answers/walking-pneumonia/faq-20058530

4. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dr. Noel responds to the "walking pneumonia" claim of the Clinton campaign.

By the way, the blue sunglasses are used by Parkinson's sufferers to help control dyskinesia tremors common to Parkinson's patients.

#44 TCassidy, Sep 12, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Correct. You are out walking around like nothing is wrong and then, because the body doesn't like being yes when it's trying to fix itself,, it shuts you down.

Bells Palsy is the same way. People keep going and then to start fixing the problem, the body shuts down part of the face.

If we don't slow down when something is wrong, our bodies will make us.

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Oh my gosh. I've had that happen where you just see yourself going over and everything just has to stop. I have had instances where I just lay down wherever I am. Usually on the floor or some cool surface until it passes. It's not a fun feeling.

7. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dr. Ted Noel, the doctor in the videos you've posted, is an anesthesiologist. He never actually says Hillary has Parkinson's but he uses the anecdotal evidence of relatives of people suffering from Parkinson's Disease that said their family members have exhibited the same actions/symptoms/reactions that Hillary has shown.

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I don't get the impression that you or a lot f folks really care about medical credentials. Y'all just want this lady to be sick. And to take the speculation of a doctor who wants what he "sees" to be believed over what the doctors who deal with her day in and day out say, tells a lot about folks' motivation for pushing such a story.

Dr. Noel is an anesthesiologist, not a neurologist. It's quack medicine that so publicly makes such statements about someone's health.

What he is doing is borderline unethical having not personally evaluated her.

The continued foolishness of politics.

9. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't get the impression that you, or a lot of folks, really care about any facts that don't fit your preconceived narrative.

As a person who has suffered from a chronic neurological disorder for the past 15 years I would not wish ill health on anyone. But, of course, I don't try to hide nor deny my medical condition. And I am rational enough to know that a person with such a neurological condition is not fit to make the kind of decisions that high public office requires.

Except the doctors who deal with her every day have not said anything at all about her condition (and rightly so) except to spout the party line "oh, she's doing very well."

Dr. Noel is Chief of Medicine at the Hospital he is affiliated with.

With that I agree. The ability of the left to ignore facts, ignore reality, and ignore transparency is appalling. :(

10. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    With your head held rigid and tilted upward while someone holds you up as you lean against a post. Then after two halting stiff legged stepps with one foot obviously dragging, you collapse completely ...all while you hold you head and neck in the same rigid condition.

Right. A charlie horse that turned into pneumonia. My advise, switch doctors ....or publicists.

11. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've had it a couple of times. Felt lousy but worked plenty of 12 hour shifts with it and it never put me to bed, let alone made me collapse.

12. InTheLight

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hillary buckles and collapses into a waiting van.

"She's fine."
    "It's just allergies."
    "She's dehydrated.
    "It was hot outside and she felt faint."

Two hours later she emerges from her daughter (and granddaughter's) apartment, smiling and waving, saying she "feels great". She even hugs a little girl that was walking on the sidewalk.

Six hours later:
    "She's got pneumonia."
    "She's canceling a campaign appearance in California."

Who, a couple hours after fainting/collapsing from pneumonia, hugs a little girl?
    Declares herself "feeling great" then promptly cancels a two day campaign swing to California?

13. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Guess you're including you and the rest of the conspiracy theorist in that.

Neither you nor any of the other folks making the accusations are privy to her condition.
    So believe what you want, and that's probably why she doesn't do press conferences or say anything about the lies. Folks who don't like her will do or say anything to try to keep her out of office. But SHE is the one who is untrustworthy and crooked or tells lies.:rolleyes:

Typical right winged hypocrisy.
    Then he should REALLY know better than to be doing what he's doing.

What can I say? The right has trained them well.:Thumbsup

14. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    A shot of Levodopa does wonders for a person with Parkinson's disease.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. OnlyaSinner

OnlyaSinner Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Neither you nor any of the other folks making the accusations are privy to her condition.

I saw no "accusations" in TC's #49. His "not fit" comment was clearly in reference to his own neurological issues, NOT directly to Hillary's. His comment certainly inferred that, should Ms. Clinton's issues turn out to be like his own, then "not fit" would also apply to her.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Would FDR be considered to be fit to be president?

17. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Was he prone to collapsing or passing out at odd times and his mind going away when the flashbulbs were popping in his face while being hit with questions from all sides?

#57 carpro, Sep 12, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  18. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    In today's political climate? Probably not. But remember, he went to tremendous lengths to disguise and minimize the extent of his paralysis.

Also, of course, the paralysis associated with Poliomyelitis does not involve cognitive dysfunction as Parkinson's clearly does.

FDR's brain function was not impaired and remained at high levels. Not true of Parkinson's sufferers as is demonstrated by the occasional "brain freeze" she displays. When she is stressed her cognitive functions slow way down which is what causes her to go into a "trance" and just stare off into space, or to stumble. The brain can't send a "move" message to the feet/legs fast enough to stop the fall.

My own disability has a similar result. But in my case there is no cognitive dysfunction but, instead, it is the nerves between my brain and the rest of my body (the peripheral nervous system) that fails to carry the neural signal. It gets lost in transit. :)

19. TCassidy

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, the famous (but mythical) "vast right wing conspiracy." LOL!

I made no accusations.

Or because the noise, confusion, and stress would trigger another stress response involving another dyskinesia attack.

There it is again! The mythical "vast right wing conspiracy." LOL!

He does know. He is the doctor. Remember?

LOL! Yes, every time a Democrat lies it is the Republican's fault! LOL! ROFLOL!

20. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    “If you take part of the truth, and try to make that part of the truth, all of the truth, then that part of the truth becomes an untruth.” ~ Adrian Rogers