1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Burying Osama in the ocean...why?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Alive in Christ, May 2, 2011.

1. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

No. Elvis works at a Pizza Hut in Bowling Green.
    Get it right.

2. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

Well golly- he sure gets around!

3. targus

targus New Member

It's been a really bad year for the oceans.

First the BP oil spill...

Then all that radioactive water in Japan...

And now bin Laden's body.

How much more abuse can the oceans take?

4. rbell

rbell Active Member

So THAT'S what Tommie Lee Jones meant in "Men In Black" when he said, "Elvis is NOT dead...he just went home."

I always wondered about that.

5. MamaCW

MamaCW New Member

unfortunately they do nowadays... todays software can add things that werent there and remove things that are,even change the way something isd or someone looks completely,,coming from my experience in the past as a model..ive seen it many times..

that photo is a major fake ..it looks like a very bad photoshop job..i had an ex who found entertainment in photoshopping photos of people to make them look like dead zombies ..(i know..sadistic)..and his looked more believable than the photos on the link..

6. Tom Bryant

Tom Bryant Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    A couple of sarcastic points: 1. They wanted Israel to allow the burial there, but they said they had the highest resurrection rate in the world, so they were out.

2. I think they ought to ask for a mass rally of all terrorists and their friends at the site of the burial at sea and then send in the US Navy... just a thot.

7. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Where's the "like WAY too much" button??

8. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, that was my point. I've also seen untouched photos of an alien autopsy.

9. Winman

Winman Active Member

I don't like the idea of getting rid of the body and then refusing to show photographs. Why invite controversy? Of course, there would be some who said the photograph was faked, I believe the Obama long form is fake, but it is better to show evidence than withhold it.

It is too much like the Kennedy assasination. I was only 9 years old, but when I saw police officers walk Lee Harvey Oswald right up to Jack Ruby so that Ruby could blow his insides away, I knew there was something fishy going on.

[​IMG]

I personally believe bin Laden has been dead for years. He was known to have serious health problems requiring dialysis. It is hard to believe he tromped through the mountains and lived in caves carting a dialysis machine around. None of this equipment was recorded in this compound either.

It's possible bin Laden was killed the other day, but I wouldn't bet my paycheck on it.

#29 Winman, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
  10. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that JKF was killed by the CIA, that UFO's brought life to the earth, there is only ONE true Bible version, and that the entire world is controlled by the Bilderbergers.

As P.T. Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute."

11. Winman

Winman Active Member

Do you know the definition of irony?

12. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

You? :tongue3:

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

I wondered about that too. How many donkeys do you suppose it takes to carry heavy medical equipment like that over the Hindu Cush mountains while under heavy enemy fire?

And another thing, all those smart bombs and high tech gadgets of pinpoint destruction we have and we couldn't hit a 6 foot + inch tall man with marfan syndrome and bad kidneys riding a donkey while hauling this stuff around the mountain?

I never did understand why people bought that whole hokey story either.

#33 poncho, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011