1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bush Pastor Launches Pro-Obama Web Site

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Magnetic Poles, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I remember in another thread someone saying that Blacks are racist because so many support Obama. This seems to put a person on very thin ice. I was simply curious what others would say about a White supporting a White candidate.

2. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Well as J-W-P pointed out, I didn't say anything about Pastor Caldwell being racist. Another poster spoke of the (my?) 'racist remark at the top of the thread' and I responded to that.

I just noted that Caldwell is pro-Obama, which is not very remarkable since he is African-American and the great majority of African-Americans are pro-Obama. It seems relevant to the subject.

The only thing I would add is, it shows that Bush and Pastor Caldwell remain friends, even if their political preferences are opposite. And it speaks well of them both that they don't take it personally.

3. Gershom

Gershom Active Member

Still waiting for your answers to my questions, MP. That is, if you ever "check in" to keep us all straight. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.