1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BYE-BYE Biden

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Benjamin, Nov 27, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pennsylvania

Arizona

Michigan

Georgia

Nevada

Wisconsin

[​IMG]

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Naw. Trump is still popular and he will make a big comeback in 2024. Wait until you get the stuffy Cindy McCain for ambassador. You will be writing a new chapter in the book The Ugly American as you watch Europe be overrun by Africa. You will end up in the basement with South America.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please stay on topic...

4. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Trump is trying to campaign against the murder of homosexuals by Islam. He gained votes from homosexuals over economic issues. He sent one homosexual to Germany as ambassador but that is not an important post. He since transferred him back to DC. Antifa in this country is mostly homosexuals. Easy targets for jihadis.

5. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That does deal with Biden and his disdain for the UK, which likes Biden as he is considered the winner. Even Trump admits that time is not on his side. Biden cheated fair and square

6. atpollard

atpollard Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Those that suffered abuse by the English Legal System founded Australia and those that suffered abuse by the English Church founded the United States and those that suffered abuse by the English Economic Hierarchy founded Canada ... so the world is indebted to the long, steady history of English abuse.

(Including me personally for my Welsh forefathers abused by England as recently as 1906.)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I looking forward to the day we can say Bye, Bye troll.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Very interesting analysis!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yeah, the Brits can’t understand that there is a formal process of certification by state plus a casting of votes in the electoral college. Europe just doesn’t understand republics and liberty.

When Hillary and Obama destroyed Libya, they caused a mass migration to Europe of unassimilated Muslims who are forever hostile to Europe for religious reasons. Although Trump tried to stand for western civilization and English-speaking peoples, Canada and the UK have economic difficulties coupled with little remaining tradition of Christian thought and social worldview in my opinion.

So is Biden legally defeated? Let’s hope so but this will go to the supreme court again as it did with Gore 2 decades ago, perhaps against the wishes of the current Chief Justice.

Biden would be a disaster for everyone in the world. Biden is a racist and a misogynist.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've heard that in Arizona they have evidence that Democrat candidates were given a 35,000 vote boost to start the election. I haven't heard much about this of late but suspect this evidence is why Arizona is set for Monday hearings and wonder if the plan is for Arizona to get the ball rolling. I would LOVE to see my state be the first domino to fall into an electoral vote flip!

Also, I think they did a number on McSally and that she should get her seat back. People everywhere were trashing Kelly, don't see any way he won fairly and the victory looks as out of place as Biden's does. I haven't heard anything about a McSally overturn ...yet, but...

I'm thinking by the end of this week the Democrats will no longer be able to hide the news of the evidence against them and when the electoral votes start to flip the ground under them is going to start to shake and we are all going to hear the rumble from them begin. Prepare for a major quake when they start getting worried that their plan may have failed.

#50 Benjamin, Nov 29, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. SavedByGrace

SavedByGrace Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Except that there are more than 60 million living in the US who have English ancestry and about the same from Ireland who are also mainly English after our rule there. You too are probably of English ancestors. ☺️

12. SavedByGrace

Faith:
    Baptist
    But let's face it Trump is history

13. RighteousnessTemperance&

RighteousnessTemperance& Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Would you be surprised if rape victims or their offspring gave little credit to rapists? :eek:

• Like Like x 1
  14. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That’s ignorance on stilts. The Electoral College votes mid December and many states have not certified yet. Maybe your pub served you some German alcohol?

15. SavedByGrace

Faith:
    Baptist
    lets get real. are you saying that Trump can still win? the math is not with him!

16. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don’t know what makes you post such ignorance. You yourself should get real. Until the states certify, nothing is official. How many times do people have to tell you that? Wisconsin is in a recount and I think that Georgia is also. Pennsylvania has delayed certification. You have jumped the gun because you have omitted the legal process repeatedly. We had this same thing with Gore in 2000. I think that the winner was declared in mid December.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And we kicked you loyalists to the King out. We don't need you back. I really don't give a rats rear what y'all do over there and fail to see why you are so concerned about what happens here.

18. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Honestly it's still not official after the States certify. Certification can be thrown out.

19. SGO

SGO Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Please fix your own problems at home where you have the right to vote then we will welcome your solutions here.

20. SavedByGrace

Faith:
    Baptist
    because it is news!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.