1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CAIR and Radical Muslims Join Occupy Wall Street in NY

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Oct 27, 2011.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Please refer to this link for further inforamtion on this post: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o1QBhuMKTs

All I will say is that this was bound to happen given the mission and goals of worldwide Islamic intentions. The current frustration and disgust within America is making this nation ripe for the type of civil unrest and uprising that malcontents can buy into.

Let's hope that this "occupy" spirit burns out soon! I am praying fervently that this is not the "tip of the iceberg" that will lead to civil anarchy in our land! :praying:

C4K will more than likely paint this post as sensationalism, and if that is all he has to offer by way of a comment, so-be-it! I consider him to be nothing more than a "naysayer" when it comes to most of my opinions and posts. I proclaim, the spirit of "Ichabod" over this brother, his comments, and contributions when it comes to his attempts to minimize my contributions and opinions on this forum.

#1 righteousdude2, Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011
  2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

I failed to see anything radical in that video clip. Was it the correct clip?

The Occupy Movement is providing great entertainment in Irish towns and cities as well. One woman quit her job to join
    Occupy Cork and protest for more jobs. She might be the only sensible one. She opened a job for someone else.

Bro Paul, I join you in praying this and suspect that this prayer will be answered.

#2 NaasPreacher (C4K), Oct 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2011
  3. mandym

mandym New Member

There was an occupy woman in NY who was interviewed. She has been gone a month and left her husband and kids behind. She just knows this is a "calling' for her even though she has not talked with her kids but 3 times. These folks have lost all sense of reality.

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

I agree. They are more of a diversion for the media than a threat.

5. mandym

mandym New Member

A threat on what? Their violence is a huge threat. Their open and public sex is a huge threat. their open and public drug use is a huge threat.

6. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Okay. You be afraid of them and I'll wait for them to pass away for the next fear of the week.

7. mandym

mandym New Member

Very strange//////

8. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Looks like an isolated incident of some Muslims looking for a platform.

"Hey, look, there's TV cameras down at the Occupy Wall Street protests. Maybe we should go down there and get some free PR."

Now, if this becomes a nationwide Muslim movement I might be concerned.