1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

California Passes Their Version of the "Dream Act!"

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Oct 9, 2011.

1. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Two ways to pay taxes as an illegal:

1. Steal/buy a SS number. There are at times dozens of people using the same SS number and government employees are barred by law from reporting it to anyone. The law relates to "disclosure" of taxpayer information and the punishment is quite heavy if you break it.

2. Apply to the federal government for an I Tin number that identifies you and allows you to pay taxes.

I would love to know how many other ways the feds/state governments are aiding and abetting.

2. FR7 Baptist

FR7 Baptist Active Member

My grandma said she thinks the Mexicans are trying to take over America. Maybe you could get even with your Mexican neighbors when they have a party by inviting all of your non-Hispanic white friends over and throwing a party. You could play heavy metal music to try to interfere with the Mexican music. Maybe by doing that you'll teach them a lesson.

The fact is no one likes Mexicans. At my old job I had a co-worker from Costa Rica tell me she hates Mexicans. I don't hate them, I just think Mexico is a sad little country full of sad little people. Making it even worse, most of the Mexicans who come here are low-class and aren't skilled.

3. billwald

billwald New Member

Better authentic Mexican music than modern "American" music. I love their tuba base lines. Get your own sound system any play Bach cantatas at 200 watts. Or leave.

In 1964 400 years of "Indian people flight" turned into "white flight." It changed most every major city in the US.

We just got run out of our neighborhood by white trash, not Mexicans.

4. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Wow, now that is strong! :eek:

5. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If I Threw a Party...

....I'd have to make sure the local ambulance service had a few rides available. We are getting older, and not able to "party hearty" like the younger generation. We'd probably see several party comers have chest pains; some throw out their backs,; and other's collapse from too much excitement in a four-five-hour period. :laugh:

The only thing we could do to keep up with the neighbors is the loud music. Most of us are hard of hearing. However, I'm sure the Stones, Kinks, and Beatles would cause a generational split in the neighborhood that could set off a major fault in the seismic realm of the ground our homes are built upon! :laugh:

It could prove to be a pretty lethal evening, for my friends. :sleeping_2:

6. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Been There Too....

......Back in the late 50's, my parents moved because, as they said, "white trash" was ruining the neighborhood. :thumbs:

7. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not Really, and Definitely NOt Strong...

.....On my cul-de-sac I have two legally Hispanic families from South America. They believe the illegal Mexicans are what's ruining the neighborhood, city, state and country.

We will talk about this from time-to-time, and they are righteously angry that these Mexicans are getting away with breaking laws, and not becoming legal and assimilated Americans.

So, while his statement may seem strong, it is how many non Hispanics and LEGAL Hispanics feel about the illegal aliens coming here and making a mockery of the US Justice System.

8. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Are you sure it wasn't Caucasian-speaking when you got there? :laugh:

9. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now That You Ask....

....It may have been just that. The next time I take a survey, and they ask my language, I think I'll use the term Caucasian! :thumbsup:

10. billwald

billwald New Member

>Are you sure it wasn't Caucasian-speaking when you got there?

German, French, Greek, Spanish?

11. targus

targus New Member

Two thoughts... :)

1. I suppose someone with a MENSA IQ would consider most everyone else to be "trash".

2. It seems that the only thing that separates you from the "trash" is an inheritance.

12. matt wade

For someone that thinks he is so smart, that joke sure flew right over your head.

13. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

I wonder if Jesus views people that he loved so much to die for, as "trash".

14. matt wade

But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.