1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Calvanism Application

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Thinkingstuff, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jerome

Jerome Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "There are people who, are very apt to alter Scripture to suit their views, pulling out one word until it is never so long, dropping another, or completely changing the meaning of it, though everybody knows that it is the forced and unnatural one, or else tinkering up a text till it will fit some crank or peculiarity of theirs. This is not reverence; it is not treating God’s Word as it ought to be treated. God’s Word is no nose of wax to be shapen according to our fancies — or anybody else’s." ---Charles Spurgeon

2. Jarthur001

Jarthur001 Active Member

I agree. I wish it had to do with something from the thread

3. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Talk about not having anything to do with the subject of the thread... :laugh:

4. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

I see that this thread has strayed from its original purpose and is over its limit of 30 pages. It is time to close it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.