1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Can America Afford Another Four Years of Clinton...

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

and just how many Democratic platform issues have the Dems put to rest over the years?

2. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Exactly - the Republicrats are all the same. They are all politicians.

We need a change, but that won't happen until Christians make their voice heard by pulling their support.

3. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I disagree. Change will not happen until we stop looking to the American government to fix the worlds ills. We need to get back to the constitution as originally written.

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

You just like to disagree with me :).

What better way to 'get back to the constitution' than pulling our support from the anti-people one party system we have today.

5. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

That'll never happen, a whole lot of Christians are supporting separation of Church and State. Then they turn around and judge the candidates by their spiritual values.

I would love to see one nation under God with His Sovereign grace guiding out paths...

6. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Let's Agree to Agree on this one thing...

Let's agree to agree that neither candidate will do justice to make America any better than it is right now because it is not the President who rights the direction of this out-of-control ship. It is the voter, and it is time that the voters clean out the House and Senate. Leadership is corrupt, and it will only be more corrupt after January 20, 2008.

Pastor Paul:type:
    Removethehaze Ministries

7. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

I agree. I also think history will be much kinder to Jimmy Carter than most members of this board are.

Then we have GW.

41% Say Bush Worst President Ever; 50% Disagree
    Tuesday, August 12, 2008
    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub.../41_say_bush_worst_president_ever_50_disagree

Forty-one percent (41%) of Americans say George W. Bush will go down in history as the worst U.S. President ever, according to a new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey.

But 50% of Americans disagree, despite Bush's record low poll numbers on his job performance.

8. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

All things considered I think it's silly to argue over which gloablist served America best. The obvious answer is none of them! They served their masters in the Tri Lateral Commission and Council On Foreign Relations.

Serving foreign powers like these doesn't equate to serving one's country.

Why don't you all ask questions based on reality for a change?