1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Can Believers Go One Day Without Sinning?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by JoReba, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

These are just the beginning of your lies. After repeatedly denying that I had admitted that Peter walked on water, you then pretend you never made such a charge but really was charging me with confirming that DHK had previously admitted miracles, signs and wonders were administered by the apostles but were restricted to the apostolic age and not now.

However, the readers can see that is not what you had been charging me with at all but caught in your lies you lie to get out of it:

POST #89 - Stop calling me a liar. Here is what you said! You quoted me concerning my correcting DHK about Peter walking on water. You said, “ DHK and I have already admitted this is true about the apostles as we pointed to the "signs of an apostle"” - Moriah

However, even this NEW CHARGE is a lie because I documented that DHK had previously admitted that miracles signs and wonders were administered by the hands of the apostles:

POST #23 - "They were "the signs of an apostle." They authenticated the apostle and the apostle's message, were given during a time that revelation was being given. Now is not that time." DHK

POST #30 - "They were sign gifts of the Apostles. They verified the message of the Apostles, and of the Apostles themselves.

"...confirmed to us by those that heard him...by signs, wonders...and by gifts of the Holy Spirit."

Those that heard him were the Apostles. They testified of the works of the Lord by the gifts of the Holy Spirit which were given to them. There are no Apostles today, hence no supernatural gifts today"
    - DHK

POST #62 - And Christ never commanded us to do miracles. There is no verse in the Bible where Christ commands us to do miracles. Can you point to one - DHK

Hence, you have lied repeatedly by falsely charging that I did not admit Peter walked on water. Then you lied to get out of that false charge by making another false charge.

2. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

You asked for the evidence IN YOUR OWN WORDS and I have provided them for all to read! You have lied repeatedly and it is in black and white for all to read and IN YOUR OWN WORDS.

3. Moriah

Moriah New Member

You play favorites, Amy, and that is sin. Why do you not say to DHK that he should be banned for calling me a liar? Do you know that Satan is the father of lies? I also think that you do the devil's work when you spread your false doctrines around. That is what scriptures say.

4. Moriah

Moriah New Member

You continually speak these accusations. Show us all here what you accuse me of, and not links.

5. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

You have consistently denied sinless perfection. Not only have you not attained perfection but neither has HP or Moriah or Plain-n-simple as they are all guilty of the same things.

6. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Those links quote your own words, your own accusations, your own words, the very words where you infer that others like myself or Biblicist are Satan.

Are you a Christian? That is not the evidence of a Christian; not the fruit of the Spirit.

7. Heavenly Pilgrim

Heavenly Pilgrim New Member

DHK, do you not have an ounce of fairness in you? You have accused me of lying about you on more than one occasion, simply for putting into my own words, or stating what I believed you had inferred. Here you are inferring something about Moriah without the least shred of hard evidence given. Show us an actual quote by Moriah that infers you are Satan.

8. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

I favor the truth. Since when is that sin??

Ummmm...because you ARE a liar? :BangHead:

I don't do the devil's work. Lying is the devil's work and that is what you do and it has been PROVEN in black and white. I do not spread false doctrines because I do not have any to spread. My doctrines are orthodox. Yours are NOT.
    You only make yourself look foolish when you deny what has been proven to be true. You have lied and were caught at it. You won't be here much longer thank goodness.

9. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Heavenly Pilgrim you are in this for the long haul eh? Proverbs 13:10

10. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

I have documented his lies in his own words and what do we hear from you and Moriah about that documentation????? SILENCE! Why SILENCE? Because HIS OWN WORDS condemn him as a liar. If not, then prove I misquoted him!

11. Moriah

Moriah New Member

It does not matter when we prove it, because you continue to say untruths. Now stop harassing. Is there a reason you cannot stop yourself?

12. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

That is what is so dumbfounding about his logic. If we do not have sinless perfection, then what difference does it make if we make it 24 hours or not. What is the new goal? 36 hours? 36 days? 36 years? This guy has broken more commandments in 24 hours on this board than the 6th Fleet of the US Navy does when it pulls into Naples, Italy.

13. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

The reason he cannot quit is because there is no substance to your posts, either through Scripture or logic.

14. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

If you feel you are being harassed, why don't you stop posting here and go to another board? Why do want to stay around people you think are harassing you?

15. Heavenly Pilgrim

Heavenly Pilgrim New Member

HP: One thing that is not His purpose is the sinning every day as some on this list are compelled to testify to. :thumbsup:

16. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You can belittle my belief about God's sovereignty all you wish. That has nothing to do with the fact that you and your buddy have failed to answer the central question, the focus of this whole thread. If you go greater than 24 hours without sinning, then how long does it take between sins of thought, deed, motive, and omission? What makes that time span better than 24 hours? Or, are you claiming sinless perfection? Which is it? For the at least fifth time.

17. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

More than once he has referred to me as "the accuser of the brethren," which is a name for Satan. He did that just recently, which has been part of the topic here.
    Here are some other things that Moriah has thrown my way:
    You see HP, (according to Moriah), I am an accuser, and if you ask him specifically it is "the accuser of the brethren" or satan himself. For as you see, I am not even a Christian, or at least don't speak as one. I have false beliefs. False teachers have indoctrinated me.

Moriah does not know where I have gone to school, college, seminary, or where I myself have taught or what kind of ministry I have had. So what could he possibly know about "my teachers"? Is it right for him to infer that I am Satan? Is this the type of language a Christian uses? These posts come just from two or three pages out of one thread. That is all I bothered to look at. One doesn't have to look far for this kind of language.

They are worse then the attack ads of a U.S. campaign election. :) j/k

18. Moriah

Moriah New Member

Stop harassing me.

19. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

Stop following me around. Stop harassing me.

20. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Since it is 30 pages in length, she will.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.