1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Can Obama save the election for Clinton?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Nov 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obama has rushed across the nation the last few days, franticly pushing voters to get out and vote for his prodigy, Hillary. It appears that both Barack and Hillary are a tad bit concerned with the polls showing the Donald closing in on her once healthy lead.

So my question is: Will Obama's frantic campaigning help or hurt Hillary?

2. DMorgan

DMorgan Member

Hope it is the latter. But either way, he will wind up giving pardons to the whole rotten crew before he leaves office.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

She's handily winning. Ain't nothing to save.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

4. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Obama is whining and lying his tail off. Typical Obama. No effect whatsoever.

Just makes people with any sense laugh.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Your statements make me laugh. The Dems have got a batting cage with Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Elizabeth Warren, Bill Clinton and Bernie Sanders in it.

You poor Trump supporters wish that they weren't having any effect. :Biggrin

Prepare for that God-sized slapping.

6. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Is it me or is the election's run way too long? Should be around 6 months tops....anything longer should be added to Hillary's prison sentence!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jkdbuck76

Jkdbuck76 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Yes it has. This has been the longest, ugliest campaign I've seen in my life.
    And what is yet to come?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In Canada they run about 8 weeks.

In the UK about 6 weeks, and no TV ads allowed! (Please...)

In Japan elections are 12 days long.

Sometimes we could learn a thing or two from these people.

Sent from my Motorola Droid Turbo

9. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The only people paying attention to Obama are already Hillary voters. He is changing nobody's mind.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

If that makes you feel better about that beating Trump is gonna take on Tuesday, run with it.

11. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Give us your projected popular vote totals and percentages, and electoral votes. Then I'll decide if I want to propose a bet with you. But I'm not going to bet that Trump will win; it's only about your term "that beating," which implies more than by 1 or 2 %points.

12. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I'm not a pollster. You think I'm sitting around looking at an electoral college map, and trying to guess how much of the popular vote either candidate is gonna get?

I don't care about all that. I just know she's gonna handily win because of the continued unrepentant wickedness being perpetrated by Christians making excuses for their support two elections in a row for men who clearly reject Christ.

13. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You did make a prognostication. Now you are afraid of putting it on the line.

As for putting people who reject Christ in office... how many Supreme Court justices qualify in that way? Which candidate would appoint more of them for life terms? It's obviously that court, and not the presidents directly who appointed its members, who ruled abortion and abomination marriages legal. No matter how evil those jews and catholics are, the next prez is going to appoint one right away and probably at least 2 more.

14. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    batting cage no.....more like a chicken coop

• Like Like x 1
  15. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Maybe you should consider relocating to one of those countries? :Whistling

16. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK so Trump is probably going to lose but IMO, after all these years the various states have probably been infiltrated by our marxist citizens and polls all over the nation not only have been RIGGED but have been TAMPERED with (different than rigging).

RIGGING has been done by the DNC and their "Super Delegate" tactic, airport tarmac stops, along with our pinko leftist news media PROPAGANDA tsunami.

As a Software Architect/Engineer I know how easy this TAMPERING would be for those states whose polls are computerized.

This hack job could be done from afar (if there was WWW connection) with no breaking and entering of the polls themselves from the privacy of one's own home even on the other side of the globe.

Some of my contracts of one of America's largest insurance companies has been to write software to detect IT related fraud.

Best to hire Ukrainians (not Russians) to do the actual tampering.
    They are the worlds unsurpassed IT hackers (better than the Chinese or Russians) and can do the "impossible".

Years ago they hacked my bank's private checking account and the software was ingenious (no, I won't tell anyone what and how they did it) and it was 3 months before I caught them and aided in their identification.
    Of course the Ukrainian officials laughed us to scorn and did nothing.

To my bank's credit they reimbursed myself and all others for the the stolen amount.

But on the tiny chance that the several states polls haven't all been tampered with - VOTE.

Otherwise if you don't it's not too probable that the "new" path will ever be changed comrades.

Then indeed we will have to learn (as Paul said):

Philippians 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.

Vote anyway comrades.

HankD

#16 HankD, Nov 6, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 6, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  17. righteousdude2

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just recently, I ran my FIX IT STIX software and it found and removed a trojan horse. But I still suspectedcproblems so I ran me Microsoft Defenders under Custom Scan. It took several hours, but it found a trojan horse too. It was removed and deleted.

It botherscme, that with my software protection, and my own cautious approach to being on line, that I am still hacked and infected.

With that said, I agree that cyber voting is not ALL that safe, and believe we should return to the hanging chads of manuel hand counted ballots.

All these cyber pirates make what should be fun and enjoyable, worrisome to say the least...God bless you Hank!!! :)

18. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Put what on the line? She's gonna win. Ain't no need to guess at specifics. A win is a win.

19. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks RD2. We are a long way off from reliable security. One day maybe in another 20 years.
    In the mean time if you can schedule your scrub software to run EVERY day.

God bless you as well RD2.
    :)
    HankD

20. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Put "that beating Trump is gonna take" on the line; that's what. If Alabama fans start talking about "that beating Auburn is gonna take," do they mean their team is merely going to win, or are they predicitng a "smear," or "blowout? and want to give about 18 points?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.