1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Capitol Hearings: Jan 6:

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by canadyjd, Jul 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    They’ve began the hearings on Jan 6: I’ve been watching capitol police testimony. It is very powerful, very compelling.

Is anyone else watching?

peace to you

2. Conan

Conan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Witch hunt.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Use of Time

Use of Time Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In what world should what happened there be ignored. I wonder about some people man.

4. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    My focus was on law enforcement testimony. I understand the politicians will play politics.

peace to you

• Like Like x 1
  5. Conan

Conan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Law enforcement let them in. It was a set up.

6. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well, I must have missed that part of the testimony. I saw LEOs saying they were pepper sprayed and then saw video of them being pepper sprayed.

I saw LEOs saying they were attacked with poles, and iron pipes and then saw video of them being attacked with poles and iron pipes.

You can’t set someone up for that kind of violence. They will do it, or not,

peace to you

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

[​IMG]

Harry A Dunn

@libradunn

Racism is so American, that when you protest it, people think that you are protesting America! #RacistInChief #racism #leaveittowhitestotellblackswhatisntracist #IStandWithIlhanOmar #squad
    12:46 PM · Jul 18, 2019
    Share this Tweet
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Notice this particular tweet by the officer was in 2019. There are plenty of others. Him at a BLM rally. Him praising Obama. Him thanking Occupy Democrats. Pic of him with his arm around Pelosi. This is just another Dem **** show. Looks like emotions will win the day for them with John Q, sad, & too easy. Some of the posts here disappoint.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There Are No Ruling Class Tears for the Arsons, Riots, and Assault Antifa and BLM Visited Upon DC In the Summer of 2020
    —Ace
    Some violence The Regime calls the equivalent of 9/11.

Other violence The Regime approves of. It protects it, it nurtures it.

This is the violence The Regime supports to cow citizens into fear and obedience.

Benny @bennyjohnson
    Where was the weepy testimony from our ruling class elite as our nation's capital burned for months this summer?

My family lived through the Left turning DC into a warzone hellscape.

Here is the mega thread of Democrat violence sanctioned by Nancy Pelosi:

Important to remember: When rioters breached the White House fence -- and set fire to a Secret Service guard tower -- this disrupted the government.

Trump was rushed to the bunker, per normal protocol when violent intruders are on the White House grounds.

How did the media react? Did they decry the violence and chaos and terrorist disruption of the operation of our precious democratic government?

NO. THEY CALLED TRUMP A COWARD FOR "HIDING" IN THE BUNKER.

[​IMG]

Biden himself attempted to mock Trump for being in the bunker, due to Biden's violent paramilitaries:

And of course the leftwing propaganda site Twitter endlessly called Trump a "bunker baby."

Here's the Huffington Post giggling about the left's favorite meme of the summer of 2020: Trump the "Bunker Baby" or "Bunker Bitch."

Strange... no worries about the pillars of our democracy then.

No impassioned speeches about "insurrectionists."

No worries about the pillars of our precious democracy being shaken.

But we're all supposed to take the lies of a delusional hysteric like AOC seriously. We're supposed to believe she was in dire fear of being r@ped, despite the fact that when she says she had this fear, not a single "insurrectionist" had breached the fences outside the Capitol and in fact Congress was carrying on normally with its work.

But let's get back to the political violence actively supported, encouraged, justified, and legally sanctioned by The Regime:

After Trump was nominated by the RNC -- a vital part of our democratic process, note -- The Regime's paramilitaries attacked the attendees, wounding Secret Servicemen and attempting to hurt (or kill) Senator Ron Paul:

I have friends in DC. Some have left the warzone. Others stay, but report the streets are overrun with the homeless, shops and restaurants remain closed -- and we can assume most of those will soon go out of business, now that PPP has run out -- and citizens remain virtual prisoners in their homes.

All this brought on by The Regime's approved violent insurrectionists and paramilitaries.

No tears from The Regime for them.

Meanwhile, the obese Henry Dunn who claimed that he was never called the n-word, ever, except on January 6th also claims that white supremacy is so rampant that it justifies defending BLM's arson and riots.

How can this be? If he was called the n-word once in his career as someone who arrests people, usually drunk or criminal or both, how can he claim we're so ridden with racism that it justifies arson and murder?

And if we're so ridden by racism that he's often the target of racist abuse -- then why did he testify to Congress on the oath that it just happened that one day?

He's a BLM militant and he is spreading BLM propaganda. Period.

Harry Dunn, the teary-eyed U.S. Capitol police officer who testified in Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi�s politicized January 6 committee, previously defended the violent riots that shook the nation last summer and caused billions of dollars in damage.
    In a tweet directed at Fox News's Tucker Carlson last August, Dunn asked "why is murder an appropriate response to property damage but property damage isn't an appropriate response to murder?"

Since this guy is so sensitive about racism, you'd think he'd know that his antifa and BLM paramilitary allies routinely hurl racist abuse against black cops and Asian cops:

No regime tears for regime-approved racist abuse, I guess.

Although, Officer Finocch' did go on Don LeMon to cry about his "horrific" voice mail.

The Democrats are running the January 6 show trial in an effort to distract the public from the carnage going on in Blue Cities.

Majorities of every racial group and political affiliation support a congressional investigation of last year�s violent protests. Sixty-seven percent (67%) of whites, 64% of black voters, 66% of Hispanics and 62% of other minorities think Congress should investigate the 2020 riots in U.S. cities. Seventy-five percent (75%) of Republicans, 60% of Democrats and 63% of voters not affiliated with either major party say Congress should investigate last year's violent protests.

Meanwhile, in another part of the forest. . .

"My gosh, the government is upside down," Gohmert, a former judge, exclaimed. "Every day in America people are locked in prison, it's not every day people are locked out of a prison, but that is what happened to multiple members of Congress today, Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) said during a news conference outside the U.S. Capitol afterward.

Reps Gaetz, MTG, Bob Good (R-Va.), Paul Gosar (R-Ariz.) and Louis Gohmert (R-Tex.) attempted to tour the facility to see how the detainees are being treated. Gaetz said in his remarks that they were just denied the ability to carry out their two "principle responsibilities" as congressmen -- to appropriate funds, and to conduct oversight. The same group of conservative lawmakers Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.) were barred from entering the Department of Justice on Tuesday, while leftists attempted to disrupt their press conference.

The lawmakers held the presser outside the DOJ to condemn the harsh treatment of the January 6th political prisoners and demand answers from Attorney General Merrick Garland on a number of issues regarding their cases. A key issue the congressman said they want resolved is whether DOJ prosecutors are hiding exculpatory evidence by withholding from the defense 14,000 hours of video.

"To get that evidence, we sought a meeting with the attorney general. We went to the Department of Justice and we weren't even allowed in the lobby to have a meeting with an attorney general who still to this day has not shown up for an oversight hearing before the Oversight Committee, or the House Judiciary Committee," Gaetz continued. "What is Merrick Garland hiding?"

He's hiding his culpability in the detention and persecution of scores of innocent American citizens in his own version of the Lubyanka. And while he does that he's threatened Texas Governor Gregg Abbott to stop interfering with NGO's helping transport illegal aliens across the border and into the hinterland and all set to go to the mattresses to ensure that the election-rigging of 2020 becomes permanent.

If I were Abbott, I'd tell that droopy Freisler wannabe to read up on the 9th and 10th amendments and p*** up a rope. Same goes for any state he is trying to interfere with vis a vis election integrity.

And if ever there were a mass demonstration against this tyranny, I can't think of a better place than at the prisons were our fellow Americans are being held. Show up to sing the Star Spangled Banner with them. They do it every day on schedule.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    The cop votes for Dems. That doesn’t mean what he stated was untrue or exaggerated. That doesn’t make him a liar. I’ve stated before, my default is to trust police, unless the evidence proves I shouldn’t. You’ve only attempted to undermine his character, not the substance of his statements.

I get it. The traditional media was mean to Trump. The dem backed organizations have been burning cities for over a year and we were told it was mostly peaceful. There is an unfair double standard applied to these incidents.

But….. when the Congress met to fulfill its constitutional responsibility to certify (or not) the election results, 9000 people stormed the capitol. Police were attacked and injured. The process was halted, temporarily, until order could be restored.

That has to be condemned and people held accountable with due process.

From what I watched (mostly LEO testimony) it was compelling. Of course, Cheney immediately tried to link it to Trump, but politicians act like that. She’s going to lose in a primary. Her career as a repub is over.

Apparently, she wants her legacy to be that she prevented Trump from running again.

peace to you

10. Mike McKinney

Mike McKinney Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. It's just political theater for idiots.

They did nothing when Code Pink did the same thing. Heck, most people don't even know Code Pink did the same thing because it wasn't reported.

When BLM/Antifa tried to burn down a federal courthouse, they called it a "mostly peaceful protest". Same when they locked police inside their building and tried to burn it down.

This is just their attempt to distract people from the fact that Dementia Joe has been in office for 7 months and has nothing to show for it, except a growing video compilation of gaffes and a Vice President who bungles everything she puts her hand to.

It's sad. At this point in Trump's term, we were celebrating his successes. At this point in Dementia Joe's term, they're trying to cover up his failures.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Mike McKinney

Mike McKinney Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    In the same world where you think Code Pink, Hunter Biden, and Joe Biden's various acts of quid pro quo should be ignored.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I wonder if they are going to have the Capital police officers that let the protesters in uninhibited testify

• Like Like x 2
  13. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    They won’t in the house, but maybe after 2022.
    It would be helpful to get a full view of what happened.

peace to you

14. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Actually, I don't think I have ever seen such a collection of drama queens in one place at one time. Ever.

15. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    Again, an attack on the character of LEO’s without addressing the substance of the testimony.

peace to you

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  17. Wingman68

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    C816AACB-FD41-4BC2-85C6-FC5122152B58.jpeg

And then we’ve got Fanone, sporting a visible prison tat. No one knows where he hails from…..or how he got to be a DC cop………

Urban Dictionary: Spiderweb Tattoos

Playing cards inside the spiderweb are also prison tats meaning he likes to gamble with the way he lives & has done time.

18. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have no problem with that at all.

Having been shot at a few times and worked in a dangerous occupation for years, I have No patience for whiners and drama queens.

They remind me far too much of AOC.

I would, though, like to know why the panic stricken officer that shot an unarmed woman, who was not threatening him at all, has not been charged with a crime. Is it because she wasn't black? Or just because she was on the wrong side of the political spectrum.

Do they intend to interview him? The whole thing is a farce until they do.

19. canadyjd

Faith:
    Baptist
    Then address the testimony.

What is it about LEO’s being sprayed with bear pepper spray and hit with poles and iron clubs that makes them drama queens and cry babies?

peace to you

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Comes with the territory. If they can't take it without whining and over dramatizing it, they should seek new employment.

It was no worse than police officers all across the nation were treated all during the 2020 blm/antifa riots. But we have heard from none of them in Congressional hearings.

Wonder why?

Now I'll repeat this. Since you didn't bother to address it:

"I would, though, like to know why the panic stricken officer that shot an unarmed woman, who was not threatening him at all, has not been charged with a crime. Is it because she wasn't black? Or just because she was on the wrong side of the political spectrum.

Do they intend to interview him? The whole thing is a farce until they do."

And then I'll ask you this, would you rather be sprayed with bear spray or shot dead when threatening no one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.