1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Capitol Hearings: Jan 6:

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by canadyjd, Jul 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are correct that it comes with the territory. Character attacks come from folks who cannot address this issues raised and are trying change the subject.

Concerning the woman shot/killed, yes I’d like to know how that happened. You are assuming the officer wax panicked and she posed no threat. It needs to be looked at.

Concerning the attacks at federal buildings, I have consistently supported police, as I am doing here, and have stated more arrest, prosecutions and force (even deadly force) were appropriate at times.

If someone is throwing a fire bomb, that is a deadly weapon and deadly force is justified. If someone is hitting a cop with a pole or iron pipe, deadly force is justified.

Why do you only support police when it suits your politics?

peace to you

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    When police willingly allow themselves to be used for partisan political purposes, they have to called out for it. I don't mind doing it.

Really, watching some of their whining and crying overwrought testimony was stomach turning. I'm ashamed to even call them men. They should be embarrassed and ashamed.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Once again, you are all about the personal attacks and nothing about the substance.

peace you

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Closed at OP's request.

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.