1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CDC study shows 74% of people infected in Massachusetts Covid outbreak were fully vaccinated

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Dr Malone invented the First mRNA vax technology and has patents related to it.
    There is evidence the mena does not go away. The evidence disappears as soon as it is posted. Censorship at work.

2. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Faucci made that claim. What traditional vax is available in USA. JJ is not traditional.

3. Van

Van Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are the one picking and choosing harebrained sources, rather than looking objectively at your available sources, such as the CDC.

4. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    You do know that Dr. Malone (who did research in mRNA) did not invent mRNA vaccines....right?

I'm not discrediting Malone's work (it was important) but the article is giving Malone credit for Karikó and Weissman's work.

It is difficult to take an article serious when it begins with misleading and false information.

I also do not believe AL Gore invented the internet, btw.

5. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Rather than mRNA JJ uses an inactive virus.

6. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm not pro or anti vaccine, btw. I just wonder why all the false conclusions (like the OP) and false claims (that the vaccine has to prevent COVID to be effective, that it is gene therapy, etc.).

From what I have seen I am glad to have gotten the vaccine. Will that change? Maybe. But not by false claims.

7. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    If the vaccine was made mandatory, I suppose I would get the jansen vaccine. no mRNA turning my cells in covid spike protein factories and one shot.

I wonder though where does mandatory vaccination stop... Lets say they come out with an adjusted vaccine suited for a new variant, would that also then be made mandatory.

8. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The History of how mRNA Vaccines were Discovered

He invented the MRNA vaccine technology they used for this vax.

9. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jon, I have shown you in pm where the scientists who support the vax call it gene therapy.

10. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It's an adnovirus vaccine. Totally different than the old inactivated virus technology.
    Best case scenario, it gives you t cell immunity. What does having Covid give you? T cell immunity.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. asterisktom

asterisktom Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Double post

12. asterisktom

asterisktom Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You do know that the CDC is not a disinterested source? It is not an independent government watchdog agency. It is a subsidiary of the pharmaceutical industry.

According to the Office of the Associate Director for Science (OADS) in the CDC some of their members have patents in these vaccines.

Trusting this agency to watch over the integrity and efficiency of these vaccines is like trusting a fox to safeguard your chickens. I would not trust anything they say.

Admittedly, this is a complicated topic. That is why it is important to do a lot of reading from a variety of sources. I can tell, often at a glance, the writings of those who have not done their homework.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    So, you prefer clots? Even those that don’t show up in standard testing, only by d-dimer tests? Nope.

14. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    The problem with getting the virus is the extent of immunity. Perhaps it is good. More than likely (most are mild cases) it is not. I know a couple that were worse off the second time they got COVID (they were not seriously ill, but the 1st time it was much milder).

15. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    But one of those articles also said the mRNA dissipated from the body very quickly.

I can also ahow articles examining why mRNA vaccines are not gene therapies.

By definition (since there is no effect on genetic material) it would not be defined as gene therapy (even though mRNA is involved).

The reason I stress it is not gene therapy is because calling it so (because it is based in gene technology) is it could mislead people to think there is a change to genetic material.

16. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Ok, forgot about that possibility. But I thought the microclots were with the other vaccines. The ones that use the spike protein and mRNA.
    Jansen I know has had reported detectable clot problems for women under 50.

17. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Regarding adenovirus vaccine. The difference is your body cells don't make the spike proteins by using mRNA to recode-reprogram your cells.
    The adenovirus infects the cells and like all viruses do, they force the cells to make proteins, so with Jansen vaccine, your cells then make the covid spike protein.
    But their is no mRNA involved, it is as if you got a normal viral infection.
    It also takes longer time to get an immunity, couple of weeks. So your immune system is primed differently than with mRNA, which mRNA seems to me more brute forced, versus a more natural process of cell infection by a virus.

The Johnson & Johnson adenovirus vaccine explained - Mayo Clinic

What's done to the virus is that actually a little genetic snippet is exchanged and placed into the adenovirus that is actually from the COVID virus. It's the section of genetic code that codes for the spike protein. The adenovirus is like a Trojan horse, except that what it's delivering is a good thing, instead of delivering something that you don't want in your body. You get the vaccine, the adenovirus goes into your cell, it's got this Trojan horse code on it that makes the spike protein. That spike protein then goes to the surface of your cell and then your immune system recognizes it and starts to make antibodies to it.

In the end, what you get is your body makes the spike protein and you develop the immune response to that spike protein, exactly like you do with the Pfizer vaccine and the Moderna vaccine

• Like Like x 1
  19. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Disney And Walmart Mandate Vaccines For All Employees (welovetrump.com)

It is starting to spread this vaccine mandate. Soon many more companies will insist on the covid vaccine for employees or be fired.
    So earlier, if forced to choose, and I am retired, I would still go with the Jansen vaccine as it still seems to me the lesser potential problem than the others.
    The microscopic blood clots of the mRNA, we still don't know what that means years down the road. While adenovirus infections are extremely common all over right now, it is a common virus people get naturally all the time..

20. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Caught something about NYC about requirements. But didn't get it all.

I think if they make it mandatory then booster shots (adapting to varients) would also be mandatory.

Sooner or later they'll be sewing yellow stars on people's clothes. It is more political and less science.

• Agree Agree x 1