1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CDC study shows 74% of people infected in Massachusetts Covid outbreak were fully vaccinated

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    yes, already happening sort of.
    Hat shop selling Nazi-like yellow stars as 'not vaccinated' patches (nypost.com)

• Like Like x 1
  2. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Basically the idea is to make the body produce antibodies without having the risk associated with COVID.

People have made far too much of the debate that truth rarely surfaces. It is a political.

3. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
  4. Reynolds

Reynolds Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    There is a genetic change. Without the change, the vaccine could not work. How long the change lasts is debatable. Of course the link I showed you said the change was very short term,bit came from proponents of the vaccine.

5. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. There is not a genetic change. The vaccines are genetic material, but they do not create a genetic change (the mRNA dies not enter the nucleus). The vaccine causes our cells to produce a protein (not a genetic change) which triggers an autoimmune response (antibodies)

Look, if the vaccine scares you, bro, just don't take it. It is really that simple.

6. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    By the same token, you took it, why do you care?
    The MRNA vaccine indeed causes a "genetic change." You are assuming I mean it causes an alteration in our genetic code. I did not say that, nor did I mean that. There are some reputable scientists who de believe it alters our code. I don't think it does, but the majority owner of a vaccine company was caught on hidden camera saying he could use mRNA vaccine technology to do it.

#66 Reynolds, Aug 4, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
  7. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do not know of any reputable scientists that would claim the Covid vaccine alters DNA (it would kinda take the "reputable" out of the scientist).

Even Dr. Malone - who thinks the public is being told the benefits but not the risks- stated he would not discourage anyone from taking the vacvine, but believes the risks outweigh the benefits for those under 18 years old. (See De. Stair's interview with Malone).

Apparently Dr. Malone- the expert you claim "invented" mRNA vaccines (in the 1980's :Rolleyes ) is aware DNA is not altered.

8. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Fully-Vaxxed Gibraltar Sees 2500 PERCENT SPIKE in COVID-19 Cases Per Day, Initiates New Lockdowns - Big League Politics

A positive test, well draw your own conclusions. Maybe the test if it's PCR, is meaningless and worthless. But politicians based all their economic shutdowns and lockdowns on a worthless test.
    And blame unvaccinated people, but that is part of the lie.
    =================
    Throughout the West, government have begun to re-impose the mask mandates due to the lack of efficacy of the vaccines, which is then blamed on the individuals who refused the shots by the mass media and the so-called public health experts.

Big League Politics has reported about the disgusting but predictable effects of the scamdemic:

As the experimental COVID-19 vaccine is revealed as far from full proof in stopping the spread of the virus, public health “experts” are saying that it is once again time to return to forced masking.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do not care who gets or declines the vaccine. I just hate to misinformation on both sides.

The false claims of the anti-vax people have taken away the choice from those who fall for the lies. Likewise, false (or incomplete) information from the pro-vax folk remove that choice.

There are people who will believe the vaccine changes DNA (when this is actually impossible). Those who spread this information are just as bad as those who claim the vaccine will prevent the virus. People could die because they did not get vaccinated and people could die of the vaccine.

I believe this is serious because you would share some guilt if someone died of COVID because they believed your post (others would be guilty the other way around).

People just look up stuff online and couldn't care less how their words may affect the lives of other people and their families.

10. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Most likely vaccines (including the COVID vaccine) DO NOT PROVIDE IMMUNITY to viruses (this includes the flu vaccine, measles, ect).

I do not mind pros and cons, worries and concerns of the vaccine being discussed

BUT blatantly false propaganda on either side should be avoided.

The decision to be vaccinated belongs to each individual.

11. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The PCR test is a worthless test for covid, CDC and the WHO have finally admitted that.
    Something I have said all along. Yet these tests were used to justify all the extreme measures imposed on people.
    WHO Finally Admits COVID19 PCR Test Has a ‘Problem’ | Principia Scientific Intl. (principia-scientific.com)

This here pretty much lays it out.
    Right On Cue For Biden, WHO Admits High-Cycle PCR Tests Produce COVID False Positives | ZeroHedge

Why Is The CDC Quietly Abandoning The PCR Test For COVID? – The Burning Platform

#71 Scott Downey, Aug 4, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2021
  12. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jon, you really trying to be like YouTube, Facebook, and twitter? You going to decide what is truth and censor debate? You win debate by, well, winning it. You can't use the "medical science" because the scientists (on both sides) have discredited themselves by providing so much false information. So, you censor it based on who decide is right?

13. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's the problem, the pro vax crowd started the ball rolling by spreading misinformation and blatant lies. We now supposed to believe the liars?
    I started out believing Faucci and actually trying to do what he said. It then became obvious he was a moronic puppet on the strings of the globalist puppet masters.

14. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    First Autopsy of Dead Person Vaccinated for Covid Found to Contain Spike Proteins in Every Organ of Body – Daily Expose

Hard to believe only the first check for this on a vaccinated person, they found the spike protein from the mRNA vaccine in every organ of his body. This is the vaccine that some doctor said will kill many people thru microscopic blood clotting.

here is an excerpt, no question he died of covid it seems, a month after his vaccination.
    It seems, his immune system did not do what it is supposed to do...
    =========================================================
    The report, which was published in the International Journal of Infectious Diseases, states that on January 9th, 20201, “the man received lipid nanoparticle-formulated, nucleoside-modified RNA vaccine BNT162b2 in a 30 μg dose.” Just 18 days after his dose of the vaccine, the man was admitted to the hospital for worsening diarrhea, where an “antigen test and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) for SARS-CoV-2 were negative.”

However, by day 25, the vaccinated patient tested positive for Covid-19, presumably from a nearby Covid-infected patient in the hospital, and he, unfortunately, died of kidney and respiratory failure the following day.

According to the report, researchers found that the patient’s entire body had become overrun with high viral RNA loads, also known as vaccine-induced spike proteins.

The study concluded: “In summary, the results of our autopsy case study in a patient with mRNA vaccine confirm the view that by first dose of vaccination against SARS-CoV-2 immunogenicity can already be induced, while sterile immunity is not adequately developed.”

In other words, whilst the Covid-19 vaccine triggered an immune response within the body, it did not seem to stop the spread of the virus throughout the body or the spike proteins that caused his organs to fail.

15. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    No. But blatantly false information is unChristian.

It is dishonest for the pro-vax crowd to claim the vaccine prevents COVID. The CDC has made it very clear that it is is not the case but they hope the viral load will be low enough to slow spread.

That said, it is equally dishonest to continue pretending the vaccine was expected to prevent a person from contracting Covid.

You could claim drinking bleach cures covid and then cry "no censorship". BUT that only has a hint of validity if you claim responsibility for the damage the false info causes.

16. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Reynolds

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Faucci told me the vaccine was supposed to prevent symptomatic Covid. He also said the vaxed could not transmit covid. Biden says it prevents Covid. I am just listening to what I am told.

• Like Like x 1
  18. JonC

JonC Moderator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yea....go figure. And he was your "proof" the COVID vaccine was supposed to have achieved the ability to prevent infection. :Biggrin

I am kinda trying to push your buttons and kinda serious.

But in the end I really do not care about vax-politics.