1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Chaz Bono

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by SolaSaint, Sep 20, 2011.

1. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

I am getting sick already at the huge splash Chaz has made with all media types. Everywhere I turn I see his/her/its face. On TV, on the Internet and I'll assume news print. Chaz has definitely accomplished a goal of pushing transgenderedism down our throats. Even Bill O'Reilly last night siad with the advances in technology now, he had no problem with people changing their sexuality. I guess I shouldn't be surprised at an unregenerate RC.

Is this stuff annoying you also? I also saw a picture of two Naval officers getting married today since the DADT policy is gone. Is the church losing its saltiness or has secular culture taken over despite the church?

2. exscentric

exscentric Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    "Pro-Gay Groups Take 'Pressure Tactics' to PayPal

"Homosexual activists are pressuring PayPal to not handle donations made to groups that promote traditional values, but one pro-family organization is encouraging the e-commerce business to be fair, according to OneNewsNow.com. The homosexual activist group All Out is asking PayPal to immediately shut down the online accounts of ten groups it has labeled "anti-LGBT extremist groups." PayPal reportedly said it could not comment on individual accounts and must take "the rights of free speech and religion" into account. Peter LaBarbera of Americans for Truth About Homosexuality, one of the groups singled out by the effort, said, "The goal of the homosexual lobby is clear, which is to box out Christians and pro-family groups from the marketplace of ideas." He said he was encouraging people to urge PayPal to remain fair and not succumb to the pressure from homosexual groups." From Crosswalk.com daily email

The Gay etc. community has no agenda or so they lied so strongly about a few years ago, but seems they are proving themselves such.

3. SolaSaint

It is getting bad and I'm afraid it is just the tip of the iceberg, Thanks to Obama.

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

This agenda is much older than the last 30 months. President Bush appointed many h0m0sexuals to office. He sent the first openly gay ambassador to Romania. He and his partner lived in the ambassadors residence there. You can hardly blame this progression on one president.

5. mandym

mandym New Member

and where did this get said?

6. SolaSaint

Do you agree Obama is the most pro homosexual president so far?

7. NaasPreacher (C4K)

No. He was equalled by President Bush. The Log Cabin Republicans got whatever they wanted from him. It would be a very close race.

8. SolaSaint

You're kidding me? Koolaid anyone?

9. NaasPreacher (C4K)

Google president 'bush homosexual appointments' and have a look.

10. SolaSaint

appointments are much different than changing policies, and pushing an agenda, which is what Obama has done and is doing.

11. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    SS, how do you know that to be true?

12. NaasPreacher (C4K)

It is simply a different agenda. Both men, as well as President Clinton before them, have had their parts in creating what we have today. But, can we can we really expect our government leaders to legislate a morality which suits our Christian agenda?

The church has not failed to salt an ungodly society, the church has failed because we have been so busy with our politics that we have failed to preach Christ to an unregenerate people.

13. dcorbett

dcorbett Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Society has gone downhill for more than years! It started in the home, where people stopped going to church and ceased teaching biblical principles decades ago.

Obama, Bush, Clinton....they are all products of that mindset.

Even so, Lord Jesus, come quickly!

14. NaasPreacher (C4K)

By the way, though I had seen nothing about Chaz, did anyone see that in Australia you can list your gender as male, female, or 'x' for indeterminate in order to allow tr@nsgendered folks to not have to make a claim?

15. SolaSaint

KY, I don't know that it is, but I'll assume it as so since there is no fruit there at all. This is wrong and I apologize. We should never judge salvation. Thanks!

16. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm not judging you at all, the fact is I respect you, however, he's going to be judged by his deeds just as you and I will be. He doesn't stand or fall to us. I kinda like him, his demeanor reminds me of a close friend of mine; but then again, I don't really know him either. In private life he could be a snake for all I know.

#16 kyredneck, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2011