1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Chip implants and the anti-christ

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by wtrsju, Jul 29, 2005.

1. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The chip is a good way to "identify" but simply being ABLE to identify is not the crime of the mark of the beast.

2. bmerr

bmerr New Member

To all,

bmerr here. Can anyone find a reference to "the anti-Christ"? John's epistles speak of the spirit of anti-christ, and say that many anti-christs were already in the world when he was still writing(1 Johnm 2:18; 4:3; 2 John 7). The main qualification was simply to deny that Jesus is the Christ (1 John 2:22).

Many speak as though anti-christ is one person who hasn't come into the world yet, but John doesn't describe anti-christ that way.

Thoughts, opinions, insults? I'll take whatever you've got! [​IMG]

In Christ,

bmerr

3. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

Me neither.

4. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

Those who are pre-7 year trib are in for a real shocker, you will have missed the Rapture when the 7 year covenant is confirmed.

1 John 2:18
    "Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many Antichrists have come." NIV

The Antichrist is "the man of lawlessness" (2 Thess. 2:3) and "the beast" (Rev. 13:1-10; 19:20).

5. wtrsju

wtrsju New Member

Very interesting Prophecynut. I never looked at the Antichrist being more then one.

6. superdave

superdave New Member

The current iterations of chip authentication preclude the stealing or borrowing of another person's chip because they do not carry an authentication key, they merely verify the biometric identity of the implantee.

For instance, at military bases and DoD facilities, employees may carry a keychain fob, with rfid remote id capabilities, but it would not be like your id card that opens the door at work, which theoretically anyone could use, it would have your specific biometric signature on it, and the code required to check that against your real signature. You walk up, the retinal scanner (or odor scanner, or fingerprint scanner, or hand geometry scanner, or voiceprint scanner, or iris scanner, you name it) would scan your identifying feature, but instead of the company or organization having your signature in their computers (where the real risk is) it checks it against the signature on your card, keychain, or implant, verifying that you are who the id says you are.

I just read my post and its very confusing, but trust me when I say its actually more secure that current methods if ID, i mean, use the automated check in at the airport, they use your credit card to verify your id, since banks are about the most advanced with all this stuff. It still is rather ridiculous.

As for the antichrist, he will use the available technology of the day to operate his global empire, in the 70's the jesus people films had bar codes on people, now its rfid implants, in another 50 years who knows.

7. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

superdave

The Greek word for "mark" is charagma , a stamp or impress on the skin. This mark has the same name or number as the image of the Antichrist that is set up in the temple by the false prophet (Rev. 13:14,17). Both the mark and the image are computers, the image will be a bio-computer using the DNA of the Antichrist.

I believe the mark will have to be a data storage programmable microprocessor tattoo with a maintenance-free regenerating electromichanical power supply like that of "Digital Angel," having a transmitting coil or transceiver emitting a low-frequency radio wave read by a receiver.

Digital Angel implanted within the body is powered electromechanically through the movement of muscles, will it be the same for the tattoo? Maybe instead the mark will utilize the pulsating heart beat to power its self. Are you able to give further insight?

8. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Once again we see conjecture being stated as fact.

9. tamborine lady

tamborine lady Active Member

[​IMG]

PC said:
    Those who are pre-7 year trib are in for a real shocker, you will have missed the Rapture when the 7 year covenant is confirmed.
    -------------------------------------------

My question is;

So are you saying that nobody will know who the anti-christ is until after the rapture?

Peace,

Tam

10. tamborine lady

[​IMG]

O.K. I meant that last message for Prophecynut!!

(I have no idea who PC is)

:eek:

Peace,

Tam

11. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

PC is that thing staring at you [​IMG]

The Antichrist has to be revealed before the rapture.

In Paul's 2nd letter to the Thessalonians, he said "our being gathered to him" in the day of the Lord or Christ "will not come until" the Antichrist is revealed by claiming to be god in the temple. His revealing is a sign to the Church that the rapture is soon to follow. Any time after the third temple is completed in the first half of the 70th week, the Antichrist will be revealed. The length of time between his act and the Rapture is unknown, anywhere from several years to several weeks. Enough time must be allowed for the dissemination of this important event for the Church to hear about it world wide. The Thessalonians were told to look for it so is the Church today to look for it. It occurs before the day of the Lord during the Church Age, not like the abomination which occurs during that day.

12. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Amazing speculation and as C4K said, conjecture stated as fact. Does anyone really think this whole chip=Mark of the Beast thing isn't widely known? That would never fly, based on that alone.

On this subject, has anyone seen the Washington Mutual commercial where the bank employee staples a barcode onto the customer's forehead and tries to scan him to improve service?

13. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

Prophecy does not become fact until fulfilled. As we get closer to when the mark is implemented, I'm sure there will be articles published in alternative news sources about the electronic tattoo. As for the dumb downed masses who are manipulated by the lies, deception and propaganda coming from main line news sources, they will remain ignorant of the Globalist's plan of enslavement under the mark.

The Globalist engineered 9-11 as a pretext to invade Iraq and conduct a war against terroism, and possibly they are planning terrorist acts in the US as a pretext to attack Iran.

Was the general populace aware that 9-11 was an inside job? Are they aware Globalist might be planning a re run on a larger scale as a pretext for the Iran attack? Are they aware that the Globalist had prior knowledge of the attack on Pearl Harbor, and were the ones who provoked it?

The reason why the activities of evil men are not widely known is because truth is being thrown to the ground and trampled on by the antichrists in world today. Suppression of the truth will allow the Globalist to implement the mark before it is widely known. The destruction of America and the world economy will be used by the Globalist as a pretext for establishing the mark. The mark will not be widely known until they create sufficient chaos to warrant an economic system under the mark. "Order out of Chaos" and the "New World Order." Do a search.

14. Johnv

Johnv New Member

In my lifetime of less than 40 years, I have heard teh cry of not less than a dozen differnt things being the "Mark of the Beast". First it was the social security card. Then Visa credit card. Then bardoces on products. Then it was the ATM card. Then it was rf chips in products like electronics (the kind that make the doors go "beep-beep" when you go through them). I even heard a preacher on the radio say that those dye-tags on clothing was the mark, and another more recently say that health club id tags were the mark of the beast. Now it's rf chips.

None of those things is more likely to be the mark of the beast any more than any other. But I'm sure there will be at least 20 more products associated with the mark before I leave this earth. Until then, I will take it all with a grain of salt and continue to live my life to the best of my imperfect human ability, until the say when I'm an old man and I die in my bed, going home to be with the Lord.

15. tamborine lady

[​IMG]

PN, where does scripture say that the temple has to be built.

You said:Any time after the third temple is completed in the first half of the 70th week, the Antichrist will be revealed

Scripture please.

Selah,

Tam

16. Bob

Bob New Member

I don't think a chip inserted in the hand or forehead, or anywhere else will be the Mark of the Beast since these devices can be inserted against a person's will. I believe the "Mark" will be taken as an act of diliberate will only, just as receiving Christ is an act of personal choice.

17. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

Tam

The most obvious is 2 Thess. 2:4 when the Antichrist "sets himself up in God's temple proclaiming himself to be God." Another is Rev. 11 when John measures the third temple and counts the worshipers just prior to Israel's destruction. Joel 2:17 speaks of the temple porch and the altar where the priests minister before the LORD. A description of these priests is given in Lam. 4:7. Other OT Scripture are:

Lam. 1:10....Paslms 79:1...Isa. 66:6...Amos 8:3...Mic 1:7...Zep. 3:4

18. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    So silly of a comment. So very, very silly.

It's a shame to see a poster on this board so thoroughly deceived by propaganda he is reading on some far out website somewhere. :(

19. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    They couldn't be aware of such since it wasn't an "inside job". :rolleyes:

20. yeshua4me2

yeshua4me2 New Member

the chip is not the mark of the beast, but i do believe it is one of the forruiners of it. as ( i am pre-trib, for the most part). the world has no cles about the mark, just ask some n-saved friend or aquaintence, and you will see.

i was (thought not really) thinking i was a christian and have never heard of the rapture, or anything dealing with the second comming.

i was Lutheran.

study their dogma and you will understand (i was confirmed in the lutheran faith).

if people think knowledge is "widespread" (of the rapture) then they have not enough "streetside" witnessing experience to be of any prectical use.

most americans, have no idea about the rapture, or any endtimes events.

do not confuse Baptists well taught in their doctrine with "any" american.

for those who like history,"vespuccians"

thankyou (again) and God Bless