1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christ Died for the Ungodly

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by KenH, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Silverhair

Silverhair Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Then perhaps you should take a look at what you are writing.

2. Silverhair

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well if you wish to use a poem as support how about this
    Psa 119:79 May those who fear you turn to me,
    those who understand your statutes. Note they have to fear & then turn that is free will is it not?

Or perhaps you can see free will in this
    Joe_2:12 "Now, therefore," says the LORD, "Turn to Me with all your heart, With fasting, with weeping, and with mourning."
    and rejection through free will here
    Hag_2:17 I struck you with blight and mildew and hail in all the labors of your hands; yet you did not turn to Me,' says the LORD.

Now unless you think these all refer to save people they would have had a sinful nature yet they had a free will.

3. Silverhair

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ken I know you can read, you just have to read all what is said. You are acting like most of the Calvinists that I have dealt with, you pick what you think makes you sound theological but refuse to deal with the whole comment. You did notice that I said your view leads to that conclusion. Please stop trying to deflect from what your view says and just deal with the errors the you hold to.