'Christians don't sin'

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Gerhard Ebersoehn, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Brother Bob New Member

You have scripture where Peter repented of hypocrisy??

Peter withdrew himself from eating with the Gentiles which is dissemble with them. It could be hypocrisy, but I am not going to call it that. The word dissemble did not exist before the 15th century. You have the Greek word from the Greek NT itself? I find it hard to call Jesus's Apostles hypocrits. You feel free to do as you wish. As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord. You sound like a school child in the playyard.

You say to preach as the Apostles did and the very scripture you are talking about Paul and Peter were going at each other pretty good.

Answer, If you die in the very act of adultery, do you go to Heaven?

BBob,

Do you think I will be put on the slaughter block???

You have read the scripture to try and run the Apostles down in the mud, so as to condemn me. I am sure the Lord is pleased with you for that. If enough of you slaughter the Apostles, maybe you can destroy Christianity all together, what you think. I work to the upbuilding of God's church, not to the tearing it down. Woe unto you.

2. steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I don't know what this has to do with anything in this thread.

Sins are paid for at the cross. God will remember them no more after that day when death is finished and we all have recieved our new bodies.

It makes perfect sense to me, maybe you should pray and study further.

:jesus:

3. steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I don't believe you would care if I did. You don't care that the scripture states Peter did commit hypocrisy!

You have a concordance, are you afraid to look it up?

Once born a child of God, always a child of God. God's children do not go to hell. A child of God who dies in a sin will go to heaven because Christ is his High Priest.

4. steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    What are you calling a slaughter block? OSAS I say.

I have done no such thing. I have stood for the truth, I would think that you would want to do the same rather than to ignore it because of self-righteousness sake. Your not perfect brother and niether were the beloved apostles. Truth is truth!

Only Jesus Christ kept the law brother, you are not Christ, only Christlike, at least most of the time.

You are not buliding up the church by feeding them falsehoods brother no matter how noble you believe your cause to be. They need to understand the truth brother.

5. Brother Bob New Member

You are teaching Christians they can sin and have a "pass", and you say I am preaching false doctrine.

I preach the truth, show me where the Apostles or Jesus taught the Christians they could sin against their own body. Show me where scripture teaches, that Christians are liars. Show me where scripture teaches that Christian are not different than a wordly person.

You teach a false doctrine, that will send men and women to hell, and you will give an account for it.

Instead of spending your time teaching Christians to live Christlike, you spend your time tearing down the Apostles, tearing down the scripture and teaching for a doctrine that a Christian can sin against their own body and God. I wouldn't have your doctrine on a stick.

I think you have been brainwashed until no one can reach you.

What you going to do tomorrow, see how much sin you can do, or go over to your neighbor and teach him that if he will accept Christ, then he can commit any sin he wants and still go to heaven.

You did not answer, lets see how strong you believe your doctrine. Can you die in the very act of adultery and go to heaven?

BBob,

6. steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Amen brother!! Preach it! :thumbs:

7. steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    That would be a "yes".

8. Brother Bob New Member

Oh, you agree its the devil's doctrine.

I see you do believe you can die in the act of adultery and go to heaven. heretic

BBob,

9. steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Can't. There aren't any scriptures that teach this. I am with you on this one! God Bless! :thumbs:

10. trustitl New Member

Bob, I am trying to be patient with you because I know you are well intended. However, your ignorance is showing very clearly.

Do you struggle with reading and comprehension? Dissemble is not "withdrew". You have yet to look up Strong's #4942 or are ignoring it because you do not want to admit your error.

You don't like Webster? Here is the Greek (which makes no sense to me).
    συνυποκρίνομαι - synypokrinomai

1) to dissemble with

2) to act hypocritically with

You will find that it is from the word hupokrisis which is where we get the word hypocrisy.

11. steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Amen! and Amen! Your are on a roll brother! :thumbs:

12. Brother Bob New Member

Good, I will go with to dissemble with

BBob,

13. Brother Bob New Member

Jhn 15:19If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

You don't seem to know that Christians are different than the world. I pity you.

BBob,

14. steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Excellent!

Now here is the definition of "dissemble"....

1.to give a false or misleading appearance to; conceal the truth or real nature of:

15. steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Brother? I agreed with you! Amen to John 15:19 :thumbs:

16. Brother Bob New Member

You amen the doctrine of teaching your neighbor and you can sin any sin you want, if they accept Christ.

You should of been around when John the Baptist lost his head. If he had of joined the church according to you, then it would be lawful to have his brother's Phillips wife.

Shame men like you teaching you can die in the act of adultery and go to heaven. When Jesus said if you die in your sins, where I am you cannot come.

BBob,

17. Brother Bob New Member

Or just not want to be known eating with the Gentiles, maybe for peace sake, you were not there.

BBob,

18. Brother Bob New Member

19. steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    No.no.You misunderstood. I am amening that you said this teaching is a doctrine of devils. I don't teach this doctrine, but I amen you calling this teaching a doctrine of devils.

:thumbs:

20. Brother Bob New Member

trustit:

Do you also believe you can die in the act of adultery and go to heaven?? Please answer.

BBob