1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Christians voting for Romney or Giuliani

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by saturneptune, Dec 18, 2007.

1. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Well, on that point I agree. As much as President Bush has proved he is not a leader or a conservative, he is much better than Gore or Kerry.

A lot of these problems would be solved if the Democrats would nominate a decent candidate once in a century. Its not long, because the last one was 1948, when they nominated President Harry Truman.

By the way, the back and forth with you two is very civil and while not agreeing on all the points, I can see the logic behind them.

2. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

Possibly. But sadly I do not look for this to happen any time soon.

Yes it has been very civil. I have enjoyed it and I see the logic behind your points as well.

3. steaver

steaver Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Psa 111:10 The fear of the LORD [is] the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do [his commandments]: his praise endureth for ever.

2Cr 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Eph 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove [them].

Eph 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high [places].

1Pe 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light:

God Bless!:thumbs: