1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Classifieds

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by ShotGunWillie, Jun 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShotGunWillie

ShotGunWillie New Member

hey, I am new here and just trying to figure out if you have a Classifieds Section. I have a new book coming out this fall, actually my first book of hopefully many and I am going to begin working for a ministry out of Oklahoma City at around the same time. I just wanted to know if there was a place to advertise the ministries public works. Or is that not allowed in here.

Thanks,

SGW

2. DQuixote

DQuixote New Member

IDK. Check out all the categories. Check with Admin. What's the name of your book? What's it about? Did you write it? :laugh: :wavey:

3. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

Generally speaking, I don't think any commercial advertising is allowed outside of purchasing advertising from the BB. But they may make exceptions for ministry related things, I don't know. I would ask the admins, or just go ahead and tell us about it, and ask forgiveness later ;)

4. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

As James has rightly pointed out there is no section for Classifieds, for advertising one's publications is against BB's rules. This is a place for fellowship and debate. A decision was made not to advertise the merchandise of those wishing to sell their products no matter what they may be.

#4 DHK, Jun 2, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2007
  5. DQuixote

DQuixote New Member

Alas, my scheme didn't work...............

6. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    dont feel bad, they wouldnt let me campaign when I ran for NY state assembly. I figure there might have been 2 or 3 BB members within my district....

Salt

PS if you want to know the results of my race, go to my website:thumbs:

pps, hope that is okay to say:laugh:

7. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

See the BB Porsting Rules and the User Agreement. Likewise, you may wish to contact the BB Webmaster directly regarding the issue.

BB Posting Rule 7 States:
    As others have already stated the BB generally does not allow posters to advertise in the manner you are requesting. As such I am closing this thread.

#7 Bible-boy, Jun 2, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.