COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE #60!!!

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by I Am Blessed 24, Sep 25, 2004.

1. I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Wow, I am not going to hang around and talk to myself like Dr.Bob!

I'm going to bed folks. Tomorrow and Sunday are 'morning' paper deliveries.

Pleasant dreams all!

§ue

2. dianetavegia Guest

Night Sue and Good Night Dr. Bob, Where ever you are!

3. blackbird Active Member

Bahamma's! Caribbean! Cancun!

Who knows this time!??

4. JesusInFirstPlace New Member

Maybe all of the above!!!! That would be exciting, wouldn't it?!

5. blackbird Active Member

As Doctor Doctor or as his wife???

6. dianetavegia Guest

Nope, Dr. Bob is off on his own, traveling here and there preaching and visiting grandbabies!

Morning All! I slept wonderfully last night for a full 8 hours. I know I dreamed but I think it was about Baptist Board or Sunday School. Something funny but don't remember what. Maybe I dreamed everyone got along. LOL

What a BEAUTIFUL Saturday! The sky is so very blue and it's 48° with a high of 68° predicted.

Jim's flying out tomorrow night after working all day Sunday (now this has GOT to stop because he has to leave S/S a few mins. early to make it on time...) and he'll be gone through late Wed. night. I'll have to drive him back and forth to the airport to save money. His company would reimburse him but we don't have the extra right now. NEXT week... same thing! Sunday night late through Wednesday night late. While he's gone, he can't make any sales so he'll only get the tiny guaranteed salary. :(

I'm still expecting a miracle. My Daddy owns the cattle on a thousand hills.

Diane

7. I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Good morning all:

I slept good last night (at least until the alarm woke me at 4:00 anyway). We got the papers folded and delivered. Then came back home, ate breakfast, and took a nap. We just woke up!

It was COLD out there this morning! It doesn't look like it's going to get any better until next Spring...

Shawna and her catheter are coming home from the hospital this morning. She just had a hysterectomy Thursday! That's just two days ago!!! OUCH!

Need to get some things done around the house, so will see you all in a bit.

§ue

8. dianetavegia Guest

Will Shawna be staying with you while she 'heals'? Beward of bladder infections from that catheter! Jim suffers SO badly!

9. I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Shawna is home from the hospital. She will not be staying with me this week-end and only next week, in the daytime - if she needs to. Otherwise, she will stay at her house.

She is not supposed to be lifting anything, not even her cat; but I know Shawna, unless she is in severe pain, she will be up and around doing what she wants...

10. dianetavegia Guest

Isn't Brent's surgery in 11 days?

11. I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Brent's surgery is November 2nd.

12. dianetavegia Guest

Ah.. thanks Sue. For some reason I kept thinking the 27th.

Diane

13. I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

LOL. He has two teeth pulled and some filled and sealants put on the 26th. That's probably what you were thinking about.

14. Dan Todd Active Member

Good day to all!

Still busy at work - not quite as busy as the last pay period - but still lots of hours being put in.

Jan went to the hospital yesterday - and the urologist did his thing - didn't find much except a falling bladder.

Everything else looked good - now if she would just feel good.

Dan - still working!

15. dianetavegia Guest

Ah... the falling bladder, I knew him well. At least I THINK I do. I'm on day 8 of meds for a bladder infection. I can't take sulfa drugs so have to go the long and slower route.

Our little granddaughter is VERY sick with a bladder infection. She's only had one dose of med also. Bactrim tho. She'll feel better pretty quickly.

Glad Jan's fine!

Yep Sue... I knew there was something coming up. Nick got sealants this past Wednesday. He had a tiny spot on one permanent molar that doctor scraped a little and sealed. I guess it would have been a cavity later.

Hey... I went over 15,000 today.

Diane

16. dianetavegia Guest

Boy am I messed up today! I'm ironing and watching Jimmy Neutron! By myself! Nick's playing in his room. What's with THAT???

17. I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Diane

You're not alone. I catch myself with a channel on the TV that I don't even watch!

CONGRATULATIONS ON 15,000!

I went over 23,000 today. :eek:

Brent wants to play his Carmen Sandiego Math Detective game on the computer, so I will CYAL.

§ue (gotta find that boy an old computer just so he can play his educational games on it!)

18. dianetavegia Guest

Oh Nick plays Carmen Sandiego Word Detective all the time, Oregon Trail, Amazon Expedition, some Spanish games and Conjunction Junction. I know what you mean! We have a computer set up downstairs but he wants to be right here....

Thanks and congrats to you too!
    Diane

19. dianetavegia Guest

Will you guys remember me in prayer? I have to take Jim to the airport the next two Sunday nights right at dusk and pick him up each Wednesday night after 10:00. I'm legally blind in my left eye from cataracts. They cause horrible flaring of lights from oncoming cars.... VERY dangerous... but we can't afford the money for parking.

Diane

20. blackbird Active Member

I traveled this past Summer to Indianapolis---and made the fatal mistake of parking my car in the Long Term parking-----Monday-Thursday---3 days Thirty five dollar-reenies!! I nearly flipped!!!