1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CORONAVIRUS Cure?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by HankD, Mar 18, 2020.

1. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Scott Downey

Scott Downey Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    In New York the drug hydroxychloroquine and the antibiotic Zithromax as a treatment is being used now, we will know shortly if it is effective.

Using the antibodies extracted from the plasma of individuals who have recovered from the virus may also show some great promise, I haven't heard if it is being used yet.

I'm also hoping for the discovery of other therapeutic remedies of which there is a massive research underway.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. Hobie

Hobie Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  5. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It has just started being used on a massive scale right now in New York, we will soon see if it is effective.

6. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  7. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The governor of my state, Michigan, has joined the other idiot Dem gov of Nevada, to ban doctors from prescribing it, & gone further to threaten pharmacists from filling prescriptions. I believe the left would do anything, even kill their citizens, to make this virus go on in an attempt to regain power. Whitmer is aspiring to much greater power with this move. She has done nothing for Mich. except be a woman with a woman gay activist AG, & her token black Lt.Governor. Her feeble attempt at fixing the roads, which was the thrust of her campaign, resulted in her recommendation of a .45 cent gas tax increase, which thankfully was defeated by the republican legislature. Even the gas tax was going to not just fix the roads, but be divided off to all of the dem must haves. Kind of like what the dems are doing with this stimulus package. They hold you hostage until they break you. I fail to see why anyone would ever willingly support their philosophy. I am ready to leave the state now, even though I am happy in my home. Dems ruin everything they get near.

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Already proven

it was used tn the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic.

Already been discovered

9. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Here is how the mRNA vaccine works.
    Would you volunteer for testing?
    Coronavirus: A new type of vaccine using RNA could help defeat COVID-19

An mRNA vaccine for COVID-19 to undergo trial
    Using this strategy, biotechnology firm Moderna Inc. announced on Feb. 24 that it had rapidly developed an experimental COVID-19 mRNA vaccine called mRNA-1273, ready for clinical trials in humans. This vaccine candidate is funded by the Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations, in collaboration with the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. The mRNA-1273 encodes for a stable form of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein.

10. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Didn't China just announce they might have developed a cure?

11. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    MMS Protocols - MMS Miracle Mineral Supplement

I received an order for this yesterday. Have no immediate plans for using it, but I’ve got it in hand. I found when I was ‘doctoring’ over kidney stones, & they want to send you through all their hoops, that an over the counter herb called stone breaker, reduced the stones significantly to not being an issue between ultrasounds. I don’t discount that the medical profession is a business, & will make as much off of you as they can. No doc is probably going to tell you to grab some stonebreaker, heh?!

12. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I dont think its true.

13. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    About all the "evidence" I've seen is an unscientific study of 40 persons in France and old Jewish doctor who claims to have cured 135 of his home town patients that were supposedly infected and a host of youtube videos makihng unscietically proven claims. Our leading authorities from the U.S.A. Coronavirus Task Force wisely say it has yet to meet that qualification and to proceed with caution.
    Yes. I think we should step up the possibilities of this being a very effective treatment.
    Blood plasma as an effective treatment

In the event of another pandemic, US military researchers have proposed reusing a treatment from the deadly pandemic of 1918 in order to blunt the effects of the flu: Some military doctors injected severely afflicted patients with blood or blood plasma from people who had recovered from the flu. Data collected during that time indicates that the blood-injection treatment reduced mortality rates by as much as 50 percent.

Navy researchers have launched a test to see if the 1918 treatment will work against deadly Asian bird flu. Results thus far have been inconclusive.[citation needed] Human H5N1 plasma may be an effective, timely, and widely available treatment for the next flu pandemic.[citation needed] A new international study using modern data collection methods, would be a difficult, slow process. Citing the months-long wait for a vaccine for the next pandemic, many flu experts are of the opinion that the 1918 method is something to consider.

In the worldwide 1918 flu pandemic, "physicians tried everything they knew, everything they had ever heard of, from the ancient art of bleeding patients, to administering oxygen, to developing new vaccines and sera (chiefly against what we now call Hemophilus influenzae – a name derived from the fact that it was originally considered the etiological agent – and several types of pneumococci). Only one therapeutic measure showed any hint of success: Transfusing blood from recovered patients to new victims."

I would not bet the farm on it yet, or discount the possibility of "other" more effective treatments.

14. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    it is obvious you have flawed research.

Especially you are unaware that you are being socially engineered.

STOP FEARING DEATH!
    Revelation 1:18 I am he that liveth, and was dead; and, behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen; and have the keys of hell and of death.

15. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hank, it is being tested right now! 10,000 units in New York and those numbers will give us a much better idea how well it works, in truth. Stop counting your chickens before they hatch based on flawed social media reports. The experts have repeated said that it is scientifically inconclusive. I'm all for positive thinking and hope but I'm not ready to sell the farm on someone's wishful thinking. I'm certainly not going to discount the possibility of "other" more effective treatments.

16. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    you have believed the lie.
    IMO we have entered into "the Beginning of Sorrows".

how to determine the truth:
    First what is the objective of the GLOBAL germ warfare Laboratory experiment for coronavirus?
    THAT IS THE KEY! ya i know - foil hat stuff...

Remember Doris Day? Que Sera Sera - WHATEVER WILL BE WILL BE...

Revelation 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Benjamin

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hang in there Hank, be safe.

18. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    U2.

There will be a lull time after the virus then the next global birth pang will be even worse than the virus.

my opinion of course

19. Scott Downey

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  20. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    the biggest reason chloroquine and azithromycin are not accepted by the globalists:

TRUMP LIKES THEM...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1