1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Could Christ Have Sinned? II

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Aaron, Jan 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oseas3

Oseas3 Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Actually you were not thinking what you said have thought, its no true, no true. As said JESUS, out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, false witness, blasphemies, ...

JESUS said: I came not to judge the world, he that receives not my words, has one that judges him: the WORD that I have spoken, the same shall Judge him in the Last Day. An evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things, every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the Day of Judgment, by their words they shall be justified or condemned.

Regard Philippians 2:12-18 you did take for you, I call the testimony of JESUS to compare with yours: JESUS said: If I bear witness of myself, my witness is not true.

Regard to Revelation 2-3, was tried them which said were apostles, and were not, and were found them liars.

Others did say they were Jews, and were not, but they were the synagogue of Satan. There were also those who hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, also to tolerate a devilish woman called Jezebel. There were also them which were lukewarm, they were neither cold nor hot.

Unfortunatelly.

You are wrong. The Word is God.

What prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God, understand?

Against facts there are no arguments.

2. Larry the Logger

Faith:
    Baptist
    You might want to check the past due dates on your prescriptions.

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Six hour warning -
    This thread will be closed no sooner than 730 am (Tue) EST /430 am PST

4. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How did God do that?

But when the fullness of the time had come, God sent forth His Son, born[fn] of a woman, born under the law, Gal 4:4 NKJV fn = or made
    and when the fulness of time did come, God sent forth His Son, come of a woman, come under law, YLT

5. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You want me to explain the infinity of the Trinity?

But tell YOU tell me...what was the Second Person known as by the Other Two "prior" to becoming the Son?

If He wasn't always the Son, then when did the Father become the Father? With Mary? You're starting to sound a lot like Homer.

6. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    this thread is closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.