1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dehumanizing Was the Whole Point

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Aaron, Jan 24, 2022.

1. AustinC

AustinC Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is a perfect example of cultural, radical individualism that is never supported in the Bible.

2. 777

777 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How so?

That is a perfect example of not addressing any of the points that is never supported in the Bible. Just posted to try to get the last word in again.

3. Wingman68

Wingman68 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin

Bible Thumpin n Gun Totin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    If I had kids in public schools (which I don't, mine all are and will be homeschooled) I'd tell them to never wear a mask. Being punished for standing for what's right is always worth it.

I never wear a mask anymore. There was a period from March to June when the virus first hit when I gave it a shot until more info came out. Not so any longer. There's a couple of big chain businesses that have a cute little sign about masks on their doors, but myself and most others totally ignore them! I also ignore the little yapping members of the Borg who occasionally chase you while yapping something about a mask.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You ought to turn & face them pronto & say "I feel a sneeze coming on" & see just how serious they are!!:Whistling:Rolleyes:Laugh:Devilish

• Like Like x 2
  6. Walter

Walter Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Reducing disease spread requires two things: limiting contacts of infected individuals via physical distancing and other measures and reducing the transmission probability per contact. The preponderance of evidence indicates that mask wearing reduces transmissibility per contact by reducing transmission of infected respiratory particles in both laboratory and clinical contexts. Public mask wearing is most effective at reducing spread of the virus when compliance is high.

I would agree that cloth masks are next to worthless. We wear medical grade masks in our lab and also require our patients to do the same.

7. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Did you require masks before January 1, 2019?