1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Do Black Lives Matter? OR, Should ALL Lives Matter?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jun 14, 2015.

?
  1. Black lives matter ....

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. All lives matter ....

9 vote(s)
    75.0%
  1. targus

targus New Member

How is it that Zaac is allowed to continue with his behavioir on the board?

Then agaid he no doubt woukd simply come back with yet another screen name.

2. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Black privilege?????:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

3. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

His wicked attitude is disgusting indeed....and he does it on a Christian board!

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ignoring this behavior does not change it ... in fact the behavior escalates to the use of terrorist being used to describe cops. We need to continue to shine light on darkness, and let the truth drive out that which is sin towards others.

5. Doubting Thomas

Doubting Thomas Active Member

If black folks really believed that black lives mattered we wouldn't have so many black folks killing each other.

I think the decent black folks need to report the gangstas to the UN for human rights violations.

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Man go on somewhere. If you and yours can call the black folks murdered by the cops thugs and all sorts of other pejoratives, then I can call the cops who murder terrorists.

As the young lady's sign said, there have been more unarmed black people murdered by police officers than there were people murdered on 9/11.

Qualifies as terrorists in my book.

You call it spewing hate. I call it telling the truth.

7. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

White folks believe white lives matter, yet many white people are still killing other white people.

Divide and conquer? Black folks aren't falling for that again. The folks who will be reported will be the ones murdering unarmed black men. Shame, shame, shame for pointing the finger at Iraq, Iran , AFghanistan and all those other countries when we've violated the human rights of Blacks in this country the last 200 + years.

8. Doubting Thomas

Yet, the white folks aren't the ones chanting "white folks matter" whenever a white person is killed by the police. OTOH, you have the race hucksters riling up some black folks to chant "black lives matter" only when killed by the police, BUT NOT when killed by black criminals which take far more black lives than the police do. So my point is, this selective outrage from the black community is either due to ignorance of the bigger problem or to an anti-police agenda. In either case, it's hypocritical.

9. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

Back up your statements. Exactly how many unarmed black people have been "murdered" by police officers? And over what period of time?

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Now that would be foolish. Police were established by white people to catch slaves and have been doing the bidding of white people ever since. It wouldn't make much sense for white people to chant "white lives matter" in the face of an extension of themselves killing white people.:laugh:

They aren't doing anything that Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity and Mark Levin and Bill O'Reilly and Megyn Kelly and the rest of the FOX News shills aren't doing with white folks.

The selective outrage is well placed as tax dollars aren't being used to fund Blacks killing other Blacks.

And if anybody should know about selective outrage , it's white people. I mean seriously, yall are mad about ISIS, but sit here in the great U S of A and sanction the murder of unarmed black people everyday.

Talk about willful ignorance and hypocrisy.

11. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You've got a keyboard. Look it up if you want to know. I said what I intended to say. And the likes of YOU don't get to frame what I said into the direction you want. :laugh : Just hilarious.

12. Doubting Thomas

Yet more white lives are killed by police.

13. matt wade

Yeah, I've tried to look it up and the facts don't support your position. Either back up your statements or retract your statements. Failure to do so shows your willingness to bear false witness and proves you are a liar.

14. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Again, whites haven't been beaten and hanged and burned and murdered by the police for decades.

As one person posted, white folks think cops are there to get cats out the tree. That's not how Blacks view them and with good reason.

15. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Then feel free to say what you will.

Man, I am as grown as you are. You don't command me to do anything so save your fingers some time.

Sticking your head in the sand to reality shows your propensity to bear false witness and deny the truth. Makes for a duplicitous witness.

16. matt wade

So what you are saying (or avoiding) is that you can't support your position. That's completely typical. You spout off a bunch of nonsense and then refuse to support the nonsense (because it's false). If you cared so much about your position, then you would care to make a well reasoned argument, backed up with factual information. What you actually care about is simply being a troll and getting a rise out of people.

17. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

The heat must be getting to ya. :laugh:

In case you have yet to come to this understanding, let me make it extremely clear for you. You have zero, zilch, nada, none, absolutely no leverage to make me do anything.

You've OBVIOUSLY confused me for one of those person's who gives a flying hoot about what folks call them. Gosh, you can't bully me and make me do what you want me to do by threatening to call me something or thinking that you're shaming me.

Give me a break. Try that foolishness on someone else. :rolleyes:

Man,ain't nobody trying to prove anything to you. If you want to believe it's false, well whoopdedoo. That ain't changing REALITY. :laugh:

There you go making assumptions again. People argue and add to opinions. I don't care what YOU believe or don't believe. White privilege suits you well . So it ain't my place to convince you of prejudice and racial animus coming from the police and the folks who control them and have used them to control and round up black people since the days of slavery.

So save your verbal attempts to manipulate for the children. I'm a grown man. :laugh:

18. robustheologian

robustheologian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That sounds fair.

19. matt wade

Simply a long winded and round about way of saying that you can't back up your statements.

20. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Simply a terse way of you expressing that your attempts to bully and manipulate have failed..:smilewinkgrin: